DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

None of it works with Will either, but I would care more if it was with someone who could act. I just wish they would get Sonny out of that story and into a story of his own. Few people care about this relationship and I get the feeling most who like Will only do so because they believe he will have sex with EJ.

• Members

He actually did have more of a role, but MarDar took most of it away. Even now I'd still rather see his relationships with his parents, or even Chad. Will is asexual and it's telling the only relationship most fans care about is the one they know will never happen. Will smashing his face against bit player Neil got little to no reaction, aside from weak ratings.

• Members

I was thinking more of Will asking EJ if he wanted some of his milk....LMAO....and both..played it that way....lol...it was a funny scene.....

Then we had the Will and Sonny grabbing leg scene and Sonny and Lucas talking about his feelings for Will....for some reason that felt so weird....Lucas to me felt uncomfortable..dont know....

Archived