DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cu6dQ.jpg

Kayla needs to slow her roll. Abe's wife JUST died. Its so obvious this woman is hungry for attention bc her soon to be ex husband hasnt been giving her any

Are we getting Sami and EJ redux? If it looks like that happens, I hope it leads to Will catching on and back to bitching at Sami. At first she and everyone think its bc he's upset aout her potentially hurting Lucas but its later revealed to us its bc he's jealous of her bc he's developed an attraction for EJ. I dont think thats been done on a soap before.

• Members

When I saw the Disney villain dress flashback...I knew someone in that production office gave a damn about the viewers and Renee Jones. I thought it was really excellent tribute to Lexie and Renee. I loved it and will miss Renee Jones' work a lot. She didn't age a day over 20 years on the show. I hope she enjoys the road ahead and has a happy life.

• Members

What was the story about Lexie and her vigilante actions? I don't know a lot about this. I guess they needed a clip with Lexie and Marlena. Nice to see they went back so far into the vault.

When Jennifer got so huffy about Steve sending a text (was he even that close to Abe or Lexie?), I kept thinking that she should remember when Jack did things like that, he was being tortured.

Archived