One Tree Hill: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I agree with you about this:

Nathan is basically stepping in the shoes of Dan, and Haley of course is Karen. Nathan's comment about Brooke being "pregnant" really made me realize that Dan could have felt the same way when he found out that Karen were pregnant. Lucas of course is going to be the man that Keith was, after all, Keith, not Dan, had a major hand in helping Karen raise him, therefore, I can see how you came up with that thought.

For me, personally, I've always thought of Lucas and Haley as a couple when I first watched the pilot episode. I like Peyton and all, but Haley just seems to fit more with Lucas.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it just me, because I think that keith may really still be alive? Why do rachael and nathan keep inisting that they saw keith under water in the car accident??? I kinda hope theres some truth to this, it would make for an interesting twist. I'm glad brooke isn't pregnant. Peytons fake brother is creepy, and who takes someone's word that they are their long lost brother???

• Members

I'm glad we got the stalker story rather then that long lost brother stuff they were trying to pull. This is much more interesting and just better overall. This weeks episode looks awesome and very scary no doubt most likely for the halloween chill factor. I'm interested in how it's going to play out. That guy is creepy and I can see Hilare tearing up the scenes acting wise. Can't wait.

As to the pregnancy. I really thought that Brooke was pregnant and I didn't understand why she was pretending to be or why she was having those talks with that girl if she wasn't pregnant.

Also Chris Keller? Why would Lucas think Brooke slept with Chris? Did he come back one week I wasn't watching? Last I heard the last time Chris Keller was in Tree Hill was a year ago.

I can see Lucas being Hayley's Keith. I always thought that Hayley and Lucas were gold from the beginning and I think it would be great drama for them to develop feelings for eachother. They always had that bond and they are best friends classic Dawson/Joey stuff here.

As to why they are ending it soo soon. My guess to further pregnancey storyline as well as to speed up the Nathan/Racheal affair.

• Members

OMG Tonights (10/25/06) Episode was over the top amazing! OMG! I just cant get over it :) I was on the edge of my bed the whole time ... AMAZING .... Im very curious now who he this guy actually was .. and where he went ... will he back?!?! And I was so proud of Nathan. The whole show I was either on the edge or crying. Wow! Sorry . had to tell someone :)

• Members

Yeah I saw that. But that happened last season. If Brooke was just revealed to be pregnant this season in the (3rd) 4th eppie how in the world could the baby be Chris's? That happened over a year ago didn't it? Their seinors this year before they were juniors according to Lucas's voice over. I just don't see how Chris could be a possibility unless only 3 months passed from that episode to this one. I guess i'm getting the timeline confused.

• 1 month later...

Archived