One Tree Hill: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

brooke/nathan.... best twist in a long time!

this is gonna srsly shake things up.

we all know hayle is pissed nathan told her. but how pissed is she gonna be? and at brooke also? and i cant wait for it to come out brooke stole the test, not rachel... who shocked me by doing something nice and nonselfish for once.

and what about lucas n peyton? lucas i doubt will care to much... but imo, it seems peyton is kinda pissed about it. and lucas should be/will be worried if peyton is mad/jelous of brook/nathan, esp right after she and nathan got close again last week.

• Members

I really don't know what to say about Nathan/Brooke. I never really see much chemistry with Nathan/anyone. James just doesn't do anything for me. I will say that I miss Brucas. More so then any couple on the history of the show but I do like the romance with Brooke and the clean teen but we all know that won't last.

Peyton/Lucas couldn't be anymore boring if the writers even tried. It's time to shake things up with Peyton IMO. They need to either bring Derek back or they need to set up her and Nathan. Something has to happen on this show because the past few episodes have been majorly slow since the Lucas/Keith crossing over thing.

I really can't believe they actually sattled Haley with a baby. Racheal is one of the best characters they have. They can't lose her.

• Members

wow. the past two eppys have been amazing, IMO.

i loved them all being paired up with random people.

and is it just me or does OTH seem to be testing nathan/brooke & nathan/peyton now? i think so. i wouldnt be suprised if he and haylie broke up again. and i like Haylee being prego. also, Hayle/Skills anyone? i am so in!!

i also loved seeing Bevin in the second the last eppy. where she told rachel she want wait for HS to be over so she can be a new person and that she knows who u were in higschool doesnt matter in the real world.

Rachel is by far the most intersting complex char on OTH! they need to dive into her more. and OMG what she did for brooke was amazing!

imk also loving karen/dan... cuz u know the truth is about to come out now!

and i love lucas & peyton. yes they are kinda borring, but thats why i love them. they are not some grand overdramtic couple who breaks up every other week like lucas/brooke. and brooke is almost watchable with Stephen from Laguna Beach.

but back to nathan.... i so like him and peyton. and him and brooke.

oh and i cant wait for next week. brooke always cam,e down on peyton for KISSING lucas, even tho her and luke were in love... well turns out big old skank brooke f*cked nathan when he was with peyton. what are friends for?

• Members

OMG!! what a great eppy!!

i loved everything about it. the best was the rachel stuff, and i hope shes not really gone because she is by far the most complex char on the show and the actress is amazing (so much better than her OLTL days!!). and i loved the brooke/peyton stuff. brooke trying to make what she did okay was so typical, and i loved it when peyton kicked her ass then told her everything. that was so sad.

and dan & deb... ohh i love them! cant wait for the secret to come out!!

oh! and the ending!! WOW!! that was the ish!!

• Members

I've only seen some of the episodes from when OTH was on WB, but this is definitely the best of anything I've seen.

I'm sad Rachel's gone, I hope she'll make an ultra-over-the-top return. The Brooke-Peyton scenes were better than anything I could've asked for! AWESOME fights! AWESOME dialogue! Just awesome all-around. And then Brooke's reaction to Peyton writing "WHORE" on her dress was classic: "She cares, Mouth, she cares!" But that ending...OMG...unexpected to say the least. As she was coming down the stairs, Peyton was so hot and I was thinking what a happy ending was having to the extreme pre-prom drama, and then she opened the door and BAM! Wow. This show is amazing.

• Members

Brooke: Why do you even care anymore?

Peyton: Why do I care? Brooke this has been one of the worst years of my life... and I needed my best friend more than ever... and you cut me out because I was honest with you... and you were never ever honest with me.

Brooke: Peyton...

Peyton: You made fun of my mom's death Brooke... you knew her, you cried with me when she died... and now you use her as a punch line for some joke to hurt me... it hurt it did... but not anymore because you and me we're done... you're right she's dead... and as far as I'm concerned so are you.

------

amazing!!

Archived