One Tree Hill: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wow, what a great episode! A perfect combination of romance (the entire wedding, Brooke/Julian), humour (Skills/Jamie, Nick Lachey/Julian, Stephen Colletti making fun of himself, "No, that was some other tool.") and of course the cliffhanger.

The vows (I loved that "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" was playing in the background):

Lucas: Peyton, I've loved you since the first time I saw you. This ring and these words are just simply a way to show the rest of the world what has been in my heart for as long as I've known you. I love you, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. I always have, and I always will.

Peyton: Lucas Scott, we've been through so much together and despite how confused I've been or lost I've might've gotten there was always you finding me and saving me. You deserve to be adored. So, that's what we're going to do......your baby and me. We're going to adore you for years to come. I'm so terribly in love with you and I always will be.

My favorite scene:

Julian: Hi, I saw the light on and I thought maybe Brooke was here. I'm Julian.

Victoria: Of course you are. Victoria Davis.

Julian (chuckles): Of course you are. Would you ask Brooke to call me please.

Victoria: You do realize the name of the company is 'Clothes Over Bros' - yes?

Julian: My father always made me feel like I wasn't good enough. Any time I had any success he would remind me of my failures. I see that in Brooke. She's so talented and good-hearted and beautiful but she carries around this feeling that she's not good enough......and she has you to thank for that.....nice work.

Victoria: Are you finished?

Julian: No, not yet. I love your daughter....I'm in love with her. And one of these days, she's going to love me back. And when she does, I want you to understand something. You're either going to learn to be nice to her or you won't be in her life. It's nice to meet you, Victoria. It feels like I've known you all my life.

God, Mark Schwahn rules! I love his writing.

• Members

One Tree Hill - Exclusive first look at Season 7 New Characters

Here is the first casting call for Season 7 of One Tree Hill. Filming will begin on 17th June currently.

[QUINN]

Mid to late 20s, very pretty. One of Haley’s older sisters, Quinn is a free spirit but can also be dependable and kind. Strong-willed, self-assured but also self-effacing, Quinn is facing a transitional time in her life, one that will bring her to Tree Hill with a wounded heart and in search of something more...SERIES REGULAR.

[ALEXIS]

20s, gorgeous. Alexis is a model/actress and the new face of Brooke’s clothing line. Alexis is an adrenaline junkie and a bit of a diva who is used to getting her way. Book smart and street wise, Alexis uses her wiles to navigate the sometimes treacherous waters of her profession. She has also never met a party she didn’t like, a habit that may inhibit or accelerate her transition from model to actress, depending on who crosses her path sptv050769. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES...SERIES REGULAR.

[CLAYTON]

Late 20s, handsome. A young and brash sports agent who represents Nathan Scott’s basketball interests, Clayton is a rising star at his agency and has become a close friend, ally, business partner and advisor to Nathan. A bit of a lothario, Clayton unapologetically enjoys the spoils that are available to a young, wealthy, handsome single guy, while always separating business from pleasure, and remaining fiercely protective of Nathan. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES...SERIES REGULAR.

Credit: SpoilerTV.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

First of all, yay to be it being renewed! Secondly, Mark Schwahn is a soap opera God! He gets the romance, the family, the friends, the sadness, the crazyness, the cliffhangers, the music.....everything I want in a soap opera. Season 8 was fantastic and I'm looking forward to season 9 which will probably be its final one.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Someone posted this on TVLine in the comments and perfectly summed up how i feel as well.

I do hope they can get Hil back for the finale since this is it, but i doubt it. Shes moved on and doing great work on one of the top cable networks top shows.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't think Peyton is coming back sadly. I think Hil is just over it all.

I completely agree that Mark stopped caring after he lost his strongest dramatic leading female which was and always will be Hilarie's Peyton. He reminds me a lot of the guy who wrote the O.C. in that respect. He stopped caring about the show after Misha's Marissa left who was also a basket case who had endless problems.

• 4 months later...

Archived