One Tree Hill: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

OTH is really starting to go the same way as 90210(v1.0) in its later years...sensasionalist, Melrose Place esque melodrama...Dan being held captive by the crazy nanny and Brooke getting beat up (obviously a hit arranged by her mother) are a little over the top, but the show has a strong enough core cast that it can be carried off...I just wish they'd get behind Brucas as opposed to Leyton...such a hotter pairing! Is Lindsay still going to appear in the show, or is she gone now that Luke and Peyton are together?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I personally love it because 90210 seasons 5-10 were 100000x's better. Once it got all over the top soapy it was awesome. thats what made melrose work.

I dispise brucas. I really do. And you know why? He always treated her like [!@#$%^&*]. Not in the typical way on shows. He did care for her and he did try to make it work but Lucas is a selfish [!@#$%^&*] and never gave brooke 100% of himself -- hell he never gave her 25% of himself and she put everything on the line and gave him her heart nad he didnt care. And im saying this as someone who HATES Brooke and wish she would had been killed monday night.

• Members

I'm so glad I'm not one of those people who HATES Brooke or Peyton. Gosh, it would've given my such a headache. I couldn't care less about Lucas, I just want both girls to be happy. imo Lucas doesn't deserve Brooke considering how he treated her when they were together. Yeah yeah, they've all grown a lot since then, but it's still in the back of my head.

• Members

I don't agree. I think Brucas hurt eachother alot. Lucas hurt Brooke by cheating on her with Peyton. Brooke hurt Lucas by sleeping with Chris Keller. They both hurt eachother alot. But Brooke wasn't innocent. I actually think Brooke was a complete bitch in season four because she was so cold toward Lucas and did everything she could to break his heart and destroy not only there relationship but there friendship too. But Marky Mark did that on purpose. Destroy Brooke to build up Leyton.

I think this is going to be Brooke's season. The same way season five was Peyton's season. I think this season will be Sophia's season to shine.

• Members

I just watched this episode...it was amazing from start to finish. I honestly dont understand why this show isn't bigger in the US...

I liked watching Brooke deal with being attacked in a very Brooke way, not wanting pity or attention and refusing to let it intefere with everyone else's lives just because it's interfered with her.

I love Deb, and I'm loving Dan and the crazy nanny's storyline...its SO over the top, but the rest of the show balances it out nicely. Jamie is such good comic relief.

I didnt see what happened with Quentin at the end coming AT ALL...next week looks fantastic.

The only thing about OTH is, every season I start out downloading and watching before it's on over here, but around halfway through it always seems to lose momentum and I stop caring. I really hope this season doesn't do that, it's been great so far!

Archived