One Tree Hill: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Go Brooke! She sure kicked ass! It's dramatic scenes/stories like this that make me think Mark Schwan would be perfect for the new Melrose Place.

I'm so glad they brought Andre back and showcasing a Andre/Jaime friendship. Two cute kids in scenes together = total awesomeness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

JP, I agree about Dan. The show is definitely missing something with him on the back-burner. I am LOVING this season, don't get me wrong. But I miss that Nathan/Dan/Lucas dynamic.

I was also thrilled to get a little Lucas/Haley action. Their scenes are so much fun, and I miss them.

My only wish for the rest of this season is that they cross stories over more. Everyone feels pretty isolated right now. I miss the days when the whole cast would be involved with each other. I really think that's what made Seasons Two and Three so strong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

6x16 was soooooo good!!! It was so beautifully written. My God, I just loved the writing in this episode. It was funny, it was cute, it romantic, it was touching. And the music at the end was perfect...... "You Found Me" by The Fray

Brooke/Julian

Brooke (throwing the jacket at Julian): Here's your stupid jacket. I should've seen this coming. You related to my character in the book and you wanted the wardrobe to be sexier and you gave me your letterman jacket. You want high school Brooke? I have news for you, I am not that girl anymore! There is a lot more to me than just sex.

Julian: Brooke --

Brooke: High school Brooke graduated!

Julian: Brooke!

(She ignores him)

------------------------------------------------

Julian (showing a picture of him from his high shool yearbook): Does that look like Mr. Popular to you? I know you're not the person from high school because I'm not either. And I'm glad because that kid never would have stood a chance with you.

Brooke: Were you really a Mathlete?

Julian: I was the Mathlete. But I'm not anymore and I don’t want high school Brooke. I’m sorry the breakdown hurt your feelings. It was meant to describe the character before anyone got to know the real person. (Gives her a piece of paper) That’s the breakdown describing the Brooke Davis I’m looking for.

Brooke (reading the breakdown): Gorgeous brunette with an amazing energy and smile. Funny. Intelligent. Kind-hearted. Strong-headed. Simple yet complicated. Motherly. Childish. Tough. Sensitive. Beautiful. Way cooler than she was in high school.

Julian: That girl has been nearly impossible to find but worth every second of the wait.

Brooke: Are you going to make sure Missy knows that?

Julian: I am going to make sure everyone knows.

Peyton/Lucas

(Peyton’s getting a sonogram)

Doctor: Is the father going to be joining us?

(Peyton shakes her head)

Lucas (comes through the door): Yes…..Yes.

Peyton: Hey. How did you know?

Lucas: You told me last week.

Peyton: I’m so happy you’re here, Luc.

Lucas: Are you kidding me? I wouldn’t miss this for the world.

Peyton: That’s exactly what I needed to hear.

Doctor: That’s you’re baby’s heart-beat.

Lucas: Wow. Now that is exactly what I needed to hear. You’re beautiful.

(Lucas and Peyton kiss)

Jaime/Dan

All of Jaime/Dan’s scenes……Jaime wearing a tux on his “date” with his teacher….. It was funny and sweet.

Jaime to Dan: Back off. :lol:

I have to say, I can relate to Jaime. I remember having a crush on my day-care worker at that age. Her name was Michelle and she has long brown hair and I would hold her hand everytime we went on a field trip. LOL! Jamie's teacher was pretty hot too. :)

Peyton/Skills

Peyton: Hey Skills, looking for Luc?

Skills: No. I’m the baby proofer.

Peyton: Why didn’t I know that?

Skills: Who brags about being a baby proofer?

Peyton: Oh okay. Well, I think our house is pretty safe.

Skills: I can spot at least 20 P.B.I.’s already.

Peyton: Huh?

Skills: Possible Baby Injuries.

Peyton: Oh. Like what?

Skills: Well for one, lamp cord strings. Outlets electrocute. And I’m guessing you probably don’t have a lock on the toilet seat.

Peyton (laughing): Luc barely remembers to put it down.

Skills: Funny. But you know what’s not so funny. When Junk(?) was a kid, he fell in the toilet, almost drowned. He was dead for 40 seconds.

Peyton (laughing…then stops): Oh you’re right, that’s totally not funny. I have a lot of work to do, huh?

Skills: Yup. But you got Lucas to help you right?

Peyton: No….I mean, he’s over at Tric casting his movie but I have it……..that’s not done by the way.

Skills: I hope not. I can see at least 30 PBI’s already. (gently kicks the crib which then falls apart completely) :lol: If you need any help putting that back together, give me a call. I’m also a handyman.

---------------------------------

Other thoughts:

Poor Fergie not being in the movie.

Lucas to the 3 guys copying his every move: Stop it!! :lol:

Faux-Brooke :lol:

Susan Walters :wub:

We got another Lucas/Haley scene!

I'm continuing to love Alt-Dawson.

Kudos to David Strauss and Mike Herro for their awesome writing.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Wow, no discussion for 6.16, eh. Okay. LOL

6.17 was just okay. Loved the Dan/Deb and Lucas/Peyton scenes were so good - the writing/dialogue was fantastic again. Peyton is so going to die giving birth, isn't she? :( This is going to be like Jen on Dawson's Creek for me again - that was the closest I've ever came to crying for any tv show or movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ehhh, i had to give OTH up. It just wasnt doing anything for me and i prefer Heroes & WWE Raw.

However i do watch peyton scenes here and there... and man, you are so right about it being like jen on Dawsons Creek. If they go that way, and i hope they dont, i will be a wreck watching it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

God I am loving my One Tree Hill.

Sam and Victoria = Love

I am loving this Brooke/Sam/Victoria storyline.

----

Skills and Lauren = HOT HOT HOT HOT

----

Lucas and Peyton's flashbacks were amazing. Dine and Dash, omg i loved it.

----

Nick Lachey & Haley...fu*k Naley(nathan and Haley), give me some Naley(Nick and Haley) 2.0

Archived