One Tree Hill: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

tishy, basically what happened was, haley had pains so she went to the hospital, everything turned out ok and she learned the baby is a boy. karen took deb back to rehab. at the b-ball game lucas and skills tried to make sure nathan wouldn't get the ball because they knew he was tryign to lose. in the second half, after talking to haley, he decided to not care abput his future at duke and played his best. lucas made the final shot and won the game by 1 point. as haley and nathan were walking across the street, rick fox's chaarcter tried to run nathan over but ran over haley instead. the guy crashed, so nathan took him out of the car, he was unconscious but nathan didn't realize so he started beating his face in. when the cops came dan took the rap for the guy's bloody face. when lucas saw what happened to ahley his heart couldn't take it so he fainted to the ground, putting both haley and lucas in the hospital. before that and right after the win lucas told peyton she was the one. lastly brooke and peyton made up.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree that this was the best episode of the season.

The last 5 minutes had me on the edge. Besides Hayley getting hit by the Durant (sp?), but when Lucas starting having heart failure and then passing out... I was Whoa.. I really didn't see it coming. This season has been pretty much hit or miss for me, but this one was the best of the season so far

• Members

The Its a Wonderful Life aspect could have been played up more.

If it were my show, knowing this was the episode before we went on hiatus till 2007, I would have devoted the episode entierly to the Its a Wonderful Life aspect. Going back to if Lucas never joined the team. Thus leaving the fates of Lucas, Haley, and the baby for the 2007 return.

But atleast we're finally making progress in the story of Keith's murder. The episode did leave me confused on if someone actually does know, or if the paintings were somehow done by ghostKeith himself?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Seriously OTH ... I'm starting to get mad at you! Nothing is happening, and tonight was a total filler episode! I want someone to get to the freakin' truth about Keith's murder! It's been almost a year!

and Lucas and Peyton have no chemestry!

• Members

seriously! Lucas and Brooke had the chemestry and the love story!

Lucas and Peyton haddn't been visited since the first half of season 1. And there was, atleast at the time, a reason they went with Brooke and Lucas and Peyton and Jake. They worked. Peyton and Lucas don't, atleast not since she was retooled from being a hard-[!@#$%^&*].

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

brooke.lucas.peyton thing...

i love brooke. i do. and i love brooke/lucas.

and i love peyton, more than anyone else ont he show. but i hate peyton/lucas... however, IMO> peyton/lucas IS the oth love story. they went head first into it in the begging then just kinda sperated them and whatnot but they ALWAYS come back to eachother. i personally think peyton needs to get back with pete, but...

Archived