One Tree Hill: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I actually think Deb does nothing for the show since she came on. I mean really what did she do in season 1? She was a surrogate worker while Karen was away. Season 2 and Season 3 weren't that much better for the character. She had a pill addiction that wasn't given much air time and she was being blackmailed by Dan. I think the only thing that was interesting that they had her do was making her try to kill Dan.

Hopefully this season will be kinder to her. I think it would have made more sense for Deb to die then for Keith to. Keith was at the very least a core character was interconnected to everyone and had his own story's and didn't just drift around. There was some type of road paved for him story wise.

Deb has never gotten that IMO. Maybe this season she will.

I actually think that Peyton is a good character. I just have no interest in this long lost brother story which will no doubt take up a good third or half of the season. This never ending triangle with Brooke/Lucas/Peyton is bothersome and I can't help but feel as if it's being written to parellel Dawson/Joey/Pacey from DC.

I agree on Hayley and Lucas and Deb and Dan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Deb and Rachel do anything for the show. Rachel has been annoying from day 1. Her character is useless. Ohh, and I forgot Mouth. Loose the moral stuff would ya. The only thing that interests me is Dan. And I want Brooke to really hurt Peyton the way she's hurt her twice. Can't stand Peyton. No she can't help whoi she loves. But she doesn't have to act on it, especially since she it involves her best friend. She did it ones, why did she have to do it again? The worst part is she think she did nothing wrong. She loves Lucas... so she should be able to do what ever she likes regardless of other peoples feelings?

• Members

Didn't Brooke sleep with Chris last season? Is she sure this is Lucas's kid? That Nathen thing is really spooky but I like it. Makes me wonder if Dan is going crazy or Keith is spooking everyone haha. The best part for me is all the Lucas/Peyton airtime :) loved them since season one. I really wish Lucas would take a look and see what is right in front of him and stop pining over someone who knew his uncle was shot and killed and still told him that she wanted to be the one rescued and told her friend who was half dead she hated how she kissed Lucas. Please why either of them give her a second thought is beyond me.

Didn't Brooke sleep with Chris last season? Is she sure this is Lucas's kid? That Nathen thing is really spooky but I like it. Makes me wonder if Dan is going crazy or Keith is spooking everyone haha. The best part for me is all the Lucas/Peyton airtime :) loved them since season one. I really wish Lucas would take a look and see what is right in front of him and stop pining over someone who knew his uncle was shot and killed and still told him that she wanted to be the one rescued and told her friend who was half dead she hated how she kissed Lucas. Please why either of them give her a second thought is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Loved last weeks episode :). I am thinking that Peyton's "Brother" isn't really her brother but some stalker that saw an oppurtunity to get close to her when he viewed her podcast thing. To bad she didn't think to get a DNA test. Hopefully if I am correct Lucas will save her. The fact that will probably annoy Brooke will just be a bonus LOL.

• Members

Wow that was such a twist. I totally thought Brooke was pregnant. That was great and I am so glad she's not. Hopefully I can get Lucas/Peyton now. I only waited three years haha. And OMG next weeks previews look so intense. Wow. Can't wait.

• Members

wow! wtf was that?!

tonigths eppy was crazy. i am so confused!!

but its great. i am loving it.

and next weeks preview looked awsome. OTH goes all slasher movie status with Peyton! and it even looked like she ended up in her "brothers" room cauz behind her is the collage of pix of her. but she is in her house... anyways...

i am loving Rachel! she is great and the actress freakin rox (even tho i hated her on OLTL!).

and Peyton/Lucas... its about time!

ohh.. and whoever said dan was looking good.. i agree. hes hot!

• Members

WOW.

All I can say is that "One Tree Hill" finally earned its right not to be canceled by the WB, ending up on the CW instead. This stalker storyline is SO well played, SO creepy and SO ENTERTAINING I can't stand not saying something about it! This separates "Hill" from all the other crappy teen shows. And unlike The OC's lame-by-comparison "Oliver" storyline, this one's actually chilling and shocking, as it should be. I mean, having that woman (whom I assume must be a hooker) dress up like Haley? PRICELESS!! And the acting is top-notch. This is just perfect all the way around.

• Members

The hooker dressed up like Peyton, not Haley.

Haley better tell Nathan soon that she is the one that is going to have a pregnant, and not Brooke. I thought that was a nice twist having us all think that Brooke was the one that would be pregnant, only to have her pretend and cover for a scared Haley.

I can see that once the stalker storyline wraps up, Peyton will be introduced to her actual brother. Another person will be making an appearance on the show, and they will have a strong connection to one of the main characters

• Members

I'm bummed its not Brook that's pregnant, but it was an interesting twist. When they first did that doctors office shot revealing she was pregnant, I thought it was off how they panned the camera over to Hayley and wasn't sure till the following week who was pregnant. Guess that was intentional.

Stalker story's good, I wish it would last longer than 3 episodes though.

Archived