Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

If there was ever a time when I have been upset at Kaysar for making a stupid decision, that time is now.

WTF? Kaysar decides to put up "the drifters" instead of putting up Will and Mike Boogie, who are IMO much more dangerous than the two people he put up for eviction? I so hope that the next person who becomes HOH is a BB6er and is smart enough to put up these two, if Will isn't put up after the POV is used. Also I believe that Kaysar had discussed who to put up for eviction with the rest of BB6 I think they would have chosen to put up Will and Mike Boogie too.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA with KR & Cheap.

Diane & Nakomis are not drifters. Their alliance with Jason and Nak's skill at almost winning HOH makes them, imo, the 2nd most powerful team in the game. Will & Boogie can talk big, but they suck at the competitions, which makes them no real threat. The drifters/floaters are Erika, Danielle, and George.

• Members

I wonder if the people that think Di and Nak are drifters, if they watch the live feeds. Bc the show is edited and we have not seen much of those two at all on the air, but they are plotting and talking strategy on the feeds

• Members

I missed last night's episode cuz of work. I'm glad to hear Kaysar went through with his previous plans and nominated those two for eviction. They are definitely very strong players! However, if someone from the BB6 alliance doesn't get HOH again next week, there will surely be some revenge sought against Janelle and Kaysar.

• Members

No. Dateline NBC won the hour with a 6.2 HH and 2.3 demos.

Even a rerun of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition managed to tie Big Brother's ratings. Both got a 3.8 HH and 2.1 demos.

Reruns of The Simpsons and American Dad also got better demos (2.6 & 2.4 respectively).

• Members

It definitely aint getting all star ratings! I think its been boring, but I bet it will get better, more drama filled after the castmembers have to eat that crap in a can for a week.

• Members

Well, BB is always pretty boring, IMO. Season Six was the most dramatic. But every season is usually pretty boring. At least, they are in my opinion. I still love them though.

Also, the nomination episodes have always been the lowest rated ones, haven't they?

• Members

the nomination show used to air on Saturday which isnt a good night for televisioin anyway. I know I used to forget it was on. I think BB always starts off boring but gets more interesting as the cast gets smaller. I know I wasnt able to get into BB6 last season at first but it quickly turned into my favorite.

• Members

I agree, i think it just gets more interesting as the season progresses.

Wasn't last night the first time BB has aired on Sunday, maybe that was the problem??

also i think the nomination night is the most boring, because anything can change later on in the week, and it is east to get caught up on tuesday

• Members

I even find the nomination episodes painfully boring. There is so much filler because they stretch it out until the end of the episode. Also. I have ALWAYS hated food challenges. They're boring.

Archived