Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

Did anyone watch Battle of the Reality TV stars last year? Both Boogie and WIll were on it. Both of them were good at the challenges. Will even won some, even against people more fit and younger than him. Boogie did ok, but Will was better. If push comes to shove, I think they will win some.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As you guys are watching Big Brother tonight, watch Will and Boogie's foreheads. LOL! They don't move. It's kinda funny, cause they do all their crazy antics, yet, it all gets lost in translation when you look at their Botoxed foreheads.

• Administrator

YES! Go James!! But why didn't he vote like the rest of S6? Weird.

I knew keeping Mike and Will was a good move by Kaysar. They cannot win competitions that require memory and knowing each other. Nak could've easily won this HOH competition if she stayed in the house. Kaysar was right by wanting to get rid of her first.

• Members

ITA. I soooooooo agree. I have said it all week, and we are right so far. Nak and Di were a GOOD choice! Nak is a tough, tough woman!

Will and Janelle were the only two to vote for Diane right? So, James, Howie, and Marcellas all voted Nak out. So I think Janey was only S6 member not to vote with them.

I think there as a lot of stuff we did not see on the show that went down on the feeds...AGAIN.

• Members

I know. I'd really like to know what went down between the Kaysar "we're keeping you, Nakomis!" scenes and the eviction!

I'm guessing Janey knew Diane was staying, but just couldn't bring herself to pass up the opportunity NOT to vote for someone who is gunning for her?

• Members

the one person I wanted to win HoH got it. Congratulations James. He deserved it. I knew a s6er would win it

No, he did go with his alliance. Janelle is the only one that didnt go with the group and thats bc she promised Nakomis her vote

Thank you! Thats what Ive been saying when people called Kaysar an idiot. Nak could have won this but CT do not pay attention to detail

Archived