Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think thats usually what happens. There's just too many people on the show at the beginning of the seasons. The produces probably can't get all that footage they can when there's fewer castmates. Once the cast winds down, it will get better.

Tonight's my first acutal night of watching the show. I've been on vacation all last week and I can't wait. It's looking good and that's just before the 1st commercial. I'm hooked already!

• Members

Tonight's episode was great! They showed almost everything I wanted to see, Marcellas and Janie's soap parody, Diane's breakdown ... Boogie's party, Howie in the shower without a towel. Great stuff! I'm glad they included it all.

• Members

Kaysar is an IDIOT! My hate for him has grown so much I wouldn't mind him being evicted EVEN if that put S6 in imminent danger.

Marcellas was RIGHT on with everything he said in the HoH room.

-Save Nak!!!!!

• Members

Well, I have to disagree with Jedi Janey for the first time ever! Haha. Maybe some day (soon? or maybe a week or two down the line), I will see the problem with nominating Nak and Di over Will and Boogie. If I am wrong, I will admit it, as always.

But the only people I know have the strength, brains, competitive drive, and balls to take down Sea Six are NAKOMIS, DIANE, and JASE.

George, Danielle, Erika, Boogie, and Will suck at challenges. That's a plain, old undisputed fact. Sure they may win one as a crapshoot. *EVERYONE* is due for a win at one time or another. But they are not threats.

I can't believe how dumb these people for actually listening to Will. They all claimed to watch Season 2 so what the hell? Will's playing a worse game than S2 - but these people are even more stupid than the morons (minus Kent) from S2, so at this rate, he'll be in the final two again.

I am so glad that Marcellas is with my team. We/They needed him!

I know a lot of people don't like Howie and Kaysar this year. That's natural since a lot of opinions change from season to season. At least, that is my experience with all the MTV shows and Survivor's AS season. But I must say, I am loving Howie and Kaysar all the same!

Kaysar has a naive quality about him and ALWAYS has. He's intelligent, but naive. I still say he did the best thing, but I could be proven wrong. I pray that I'm not!

Archived