Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hehe. Alison finally gets served tonight! Hopefully ... and she said had she won HOH tonight she'd tell Janelle "Give me the key bitch".

Alison's a nasty wench.

I'm nervous for tonight, though ... I guess anybody but Diane, Boogie, Nakomis and Chicken George, LOL. (to get HoH)

• Members

I don't think Alison would say that when it came down to it. There's not as much at stake as when Janey won HOH and said it.

If Diane, Nakomis, or Boogie gets HOH, we're fucked. I'm really only worried about Di and Nak.

• Members

I hope Alison is evicted tonight. Often, the unexpected occurs when it comes to this show. If by chance, she doesn't get voted out, I don't doubt for a second that she may win HOH. She is totally capable of it. Hoping everything works out, I'd like to see James take the HOH tonight. As long as Nakomis, Erika, Diane or Danielle don't get it, I think we're okay.

• Members

the way Alison keeps going on about her hate for Janelle, do you think she will make a scene when she's evicted? If she has any dignity, she will just accept it and move on. Anyways she's all talk, so I dont see her saying anything

• Members

God, Toni is such a crazy !@#$%^&*]. But in this case, I'll support her. :lol:

So, it seems that Diane, Nak, and Jase may have some sort of alliance before the show, but that's not surprising. They're clearly together now. Nak and Di, at least.

Interesting about that theory on the couple.....frankly, I loved the couple twist, and I wouldn't mind it this year. This year is great, but it needs a twist.

• Members

yeah I was sure that more people would vote for her. Im glad she's gone though.

Im upset that they didnt show footage of Ali hiding in the pot. I missed that on the feeds and that would have been funny to see

Please let a season 6er win. If not them, then Marcellas or Erika, bc I think I could be happy with their noms.

Archived