Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

Cannot believe that Jase was an America's Choice.

And absolutely hate he is in there and Danielle is. I know that some love her but I hated her so much. She and Alison are my 2 most hated houseguests ever. I felt that Danielle, Alli or Diane would get in or even 2 of them but never dreamed they would put all 3 of them in there. And then no Monica. They could have dropped one of those skanks and put Monica in there.

I can't believe no Monica.

And WTF was the producers thinking by putting Chicken George in there. That was the biggest surprise of all for me.

And I know alot didn't like him but I sure wanted Bunky. He wasn't the best player in the world but I could have sure taken him over Chicken George or even Mike Boogie.

And my last thought, I just wonder what Ivette thought by being the only BB6 person not voted in by America? And wonder what the rest of her nerd herd thought too.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree in regards to Chicken George. However, it's hysterical how he was just as stunned as anyone about getting into the game. I guess they did it so that they could bring in at least one person from each season. Then again, I didn't watch season one, so maybe he has something special to offer to the game.

I'm happy with the nominations. I really hope Danielle is evicted. I didn't like her at all throughout the episode. Is it me, or is she just a little too cocky?

Alison made me laugh when she was being all nice to Erika. I hope she exits the house soon, as well.

And, thank god we don't have to put up with another season of Ivette. Her getting back into the house may have just been enough for me to stop watching because she is so bloody annoying.

The highlight of the episode for me was at the end when Will was angry that he didn't get nominated. It seems that the nomination chair is his lucky spot. :lol: I love him - he's hilarious.

Overall, it was a great kickstart to a promising season. BB6 was one of my most favorite seasons, so I'm looking forward to watching the game unfold.

• Members

I hate that the 2 funniest people are nominated, Dani and Ali.

Ali's comments about Janelle were pretty funny

I too don't understand all the fascination over Janelle.

Yeah she looks good and she aligned herself with the better crowd but what is so great about her.

I would have prefered her to go instead of my Dani

• Members

:lol:

The other contestants just become obsessed over her. It's so funny. The Fiendship from last season wouldn't have anything to talk about if it wasn't for the Buxom Blonde Bombshell.

• Members

Janelle is awesome!

Sure she is very well-liked because of her looks. However, that is not the only reason. She is a very stragetic player, as indicated in the last season. She won very many competitions, and manipulated people well. She was hated by much of the household and yet made it very far into the game. Of all the women in the house right now, I can easily say she is the strongest players.

• Members

i no that a gazillion people disagree with but i love love love alison. but i also love janelle. before bb7 started i prayed they would be on the same side. i am so angry they're not because if they woere in the final 2 together my BB life would eb complete lol.

other stuff: happy jase didn't buy into that bs ali was telling him. also i ahte boggie he so doesnt belong there. on a shallow note he looks really bad i thought he was a ghost when i saw him. still love cocky will

also mutual for diane i thought it was funny when she made fun of herself about gettign with a guy lol. what i do like about her htough is that she learned form her mistakes and that she's thrilled to get another chance to play

• Members

My dream final two is Will and James. I hate Kaysar and want him gone. I don't think he deserves a third chance.

Will absoutely cracks me up every time he speaks. I heard a rumor he is seriously involved with Erin Brodie, who was on For Love or Money? Anyone hear that?

In his CBS picture, Will looked kinda beefy. I am glad to see it was just a bad picture and he is still as hot as ever. There is way too much eye candy for both men and women

• Members

OMG! THIS SEASON IS SUCH A SHITSHOW ALREADY I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few casting things. I think America made some great choices - Janey, Diane, Nakomis, Howie, Kaysar! Ay ay ay ! And if James will stick by my team this year, then I will like him too. :lol:

I am not surprised at all about George. A ) they needed the season 1 guy. B ) they needed the old guy.

ECSTATIC at no Cowboy!

And Ecsatic at my girl winning HOH!

She and Kaysar have their work cut out for them.

I am not sure why BB Producers think Mike Boogie is an All-Star. VOMIT. I want him gone.

Will's joke are old already. He needs some news. He's using the SAME EXACT LINES as BB2. *YAWN.*

• Members

That's the exactly what I was thinking regarding Will. His tired "I'm skin on the outside, but wire and circuitry on the inside," or whatever it was, is played out. LOL! He's gonna have to come up with some new material.

And you just know we're gonna have to hear Howie talk about "boobies" and comparing himself to all kinds of weather systems like a gazillion times.

• Administrator

They're still good though. :)

I'm a Kaysar fan but I loved Will saying that Kaysar doesn't deserve to be arrogant..."what has he done?" That was funny.

I'm sure he'll come up with more jokes as the season goes along.

Once Mike leaves, I hope it's soon, my dream would be for Will to team up with BB6. I hate having them on opposite ends. :(

• Members

crc, I hate the circuitry [!@#$%^&*]. He used that like at least 3 or 4 times first time around.

Mike Boogie has GOT to go. Wearing Chill Town on his hat? Get over it dude. It was five years ago.

I love Ali's comment about Janelle at the end of the episode. BB6 HAS ITS NEW BUSTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes? YES! (Do I sound like RealRealReal?) Well, I hope so! BUSTO! Yes!

Archived