Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's weird, but I think we're gonna end up not liking some of the people the second time around that we liked before. The same thing happened for me with Survivor: All Stars.

I ran into a new term that is just perfect at Joker's Updates: Janellousy! LOL! It's like a pandemic.

• Members

LMAO! LOVE IT!

I so agree. I mean I love Diane and Danielle, but I have to root for Janey! And probably most of those that ally with her (Kaysar, Howie, Marcellas, Erika. I don't trust James.) I can understand where they are coming from since BB6 is a force to be reckoned with. And Janelle did say some bad stuff about Diane. I can't blame Diane. But I won't support the downfall of Jedi Janey!

• Members

OH wow what a crazy, intense season this will be....drama already in the first episode.

Wish we could have seen more Marcellas. I wonder if there really is a Danielle/Marcellas rivalry or if it's a strategy....

Anyway I wish Erika wasn't there - she's boring. And George is weird and doesn't belong. I wish Monica or Dana would have made it over those two.

Love the HOH twist....Don't want to see Alison or Danielle go though :( I hope either one wins the veto.

OH and I hate how it is automatically a BB6 vs. House thing...that will get old QUICK....reminds me of the RWRR Fresh Meat on MTV....Austin cast vs. everyone else :(

• Members

The one frustrating thing is that now they all know how the show works... so they're not going to fall into alot of the same traps they fell into in previous seasons. That could be less fun -- OR it'll throw the game into a higher level of insanity.

• Members

*shudders* I hate the bastard too, and I hate his right hand man Boogie too. Somebody needs to tell him [!@#$%^&*] headbands and " Life's a Beast" T shirts went out during the [!@#$%^&*] 80's

• Members

One good thing about it, though, is that Will seems to have gotten really unattractive over the past five years. He's so pale white that he looks dead. His nose is crazy insane -- did he break it and the swelling just never went down or what? He looks like he's had something done to his face, but I'm not sure what. Collagen, maybe? From his eyes to the top of his mouth looks weird, like his face is swollen or something. I also don't see any lines on his face when he smiles/laughs... what the [!@#$%^&*]? Dude looks STRANGE. And yet he's still so cocky. I just wish someone would come right out and say, "Look, dude... you used to be cute. Now, you're ugly as [!@#$%^&*]. Nobody gives a [!@#$%^&*] about you."

• Members

I think Will is as hot as ever. By far the best looking member of the cast. He makes me shiver and shake mostly because he is so snarky and I love his clever comments. I am not a season 6 fan. I hate Kaysar, think he is an idiot who already had two chances and blew them. His place should have gone to someone like Monica.

I would love to see James and Will in the Final two and because they are the smartest. Janelle makes me giggle

• Members

I would have loved to have Monica on there than Kaysar too...He thinks he's all that, when he's not. Janelle is a hoot...out of the BB6, the only ones I liked were Howie and Janelle...I don't like James or Kaysar.

Dr. Will, I like him....

I do, however, agree that they need to get rid of the strongest BB6 folks sooner rather than later...that being Kaysar and Janelle. Howie isn't as strong when his alliance isn't there.

• Members

I really don't think Kaysar is cocky. He's just the quiet, shy type. I think he's more confident than before he went into the BB6 House, but I don't think that's saying much. He seemed very self-conscious the first few weeks of BB6.

• Members

Kaysar annoyed me in the first episode. He did come off as cocky. He's better on the feeds. I realized why I liked him.

And Howie is calling Will out on being pasty white and fugly ... their exchanges are the highlight of the feeds. I really hope some of their barbs make it on the air, although a lot probably won't because of the content.

• Members

OMG, I forgot about RealReal Real! :lol:

Ditto, she is the one girl in the house I cant stand. Her darker black hair is fugly and I was estatic when Drew played her dumbass in whatever season she was in. I am not thrilled she made it in, but at least Cowboy or Bucky(weird hairy dude) didnt get in instead.

I dont like Will's cockiness at all, but he at least makes funny comments sometimes. I never saw Season 2, so his comments are new to me.

I must be in the minority but I love Ali, fake !@#$%^&*] and all. I hope Danielle gets her ass thrown out for being so damn stern the first week, what a fool! Ali also looks EXACTLY like my cousin whose name happens to be Alison. I swear I need to post a pic of her. She could almost play her twin.

I am glad Jase was smart and agreed with Janey, BBAS wont be the same if Janey is voted out of the house.

Archived