Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

I could see Jase getting voted in by America actually. A lot of people think he made BB5 and after he got voted out that it was pretty boring and uneventful. I'd say he was probably the most popular guy from BB5, although not by any means my fav of season 5, or anywhere close!

But we could have gotten Cowboy or Drew from there, so let's be grateful!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup. He's my call to win it.

And if Marvin were picked along iwth Jase, then Marvin would of made it in. IMO, Marvin was the most popular BB5 male, IMO. Jase was probably a really close second. I guess I can see Jase getting voted in ...

• Members

Yeah. Marvin would have been in. And Will, too. But Jase was probably the third fav of that season, I'd think. He was a pain in the ass, but he was funny and kept things interesting.

I could see George winning it, but I don't think it will happen. This is All-Stars, afterall. And I don't think anyone is willing to let anyone lay low. And I think and HOPE they're all smart enough not to let the "nice, old guy" slide by.

I could see Diane or Erika winning.

I could also see Janelle making the final four. I think that people will go for the boys of the BB6 alliance, and her relationships with others and her amazing skills in the competitions will get her far.

Although, Dana nominated Alison, and Alison came back the next week and got Dana out. So, that worries me. I hope Allison goes this week. Danielle can't win a challenge for [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

Over at CBS, they have a poll going for viewers to vote who we think the final winner will be. I voted for George. Like all of you said, he has no enemies so far, and seems like the kind of guy who will just slide along week after week without causing a scene. The polls indicate that most people feel the same way. Hopefully the houseguests will be bright enough to get rid of him soon based on what has taken place in previous seasons.

• Members

Here are some more things I forgot:

- This Will/Mike Boogie VS. Kaysar has the potential to be amazing. Honestly, I just think Will is bitter and SHOCKED (as was I) that he wasn't America's choice. The look on his face was priceless. He was really floored. This is going to get very interesting very fast.

- Mike Boogie saying he fell off the pedastel on purpose. GMAB. He's such a loser and that is such a lie. He is by far my least favorite this year. He couldn't even be civil during the champagne toasts. He just came in so vicious and vile.

- LMAO @ Will/Mike making fun of George. I don't really like any of the three, but that was hilarious.

- Nakomis is proving once again that she is a competitor. Taking James and Howie out....this girl is good. Clearly, the competition wasn't rocket science, but she was the only person to take out two people. I think it's a sign to come!

- There is still a lot that was left out of the editing, IMO. We did not see a lot. It has to be the case. There was a lot of incongruency between the plotting/scheming and the nomination ceremony. A lot of stuff clearly went down.

- I'm kind of sick of Will already. Saying he's worried about Janey nominating him. Then saying he's mad he's not nominated. The same lines as usual. His cockiness. His saying he would not step foot in the HOH room if he won. I don't remember him being this jealous and insecure. I used to think he was so cocky, but I am starting to think his cockiness is a sign of something else - low self-esteem perhaps. Or a small dick. I don't know. :lol: Maybe both. He's clearly just desperate for attention, but whatever, this is a reality show!

Danielle is one of the worst competitor/best player combo's on this show ever. There is no way in hell she is going to win the POV. So, I just hope Alison doesn't either! I can't see anyone else saving either of them.

• Members

I just think Will has a need to be the centre of attention. He will say or do pretty much anything directly in front of the camera to make viewers talk. As long as he's in the spotlight, he is happy.

I couldn't make sense of why he was so offended for not being nominated. Finally, it makes sense to me that he is not satisfied that the other houseguests don't percieve him to be a serious enough threat to nominate him.

• Members

Veto was played today. I won't spoil who won it (But got to the spoilers thread).

I really think Alison is the smarter person to vote out. UGH. I really want her ass gone. She's just a hateful bitch who's after Janelle. Janie will go down a few notches in my book if she doesn't get Alison out now. If Ali wins HOH next week (should she stay), you can bet Janelle will be nominated (and likely Erika too). And that means ANOTHER girl down.

• Members

Who the heck voted for Jase? LOL! I hate how they're making it the 'Jase' show. I can't stand him or Alison. UGH! I am glad Jase did agree with Janelle on the votes and nominated Alison and Danielle. I love to hate Will, but I can't stand Boogie. I love the BB6 people of course. How dumb was James ("I trust Jase more than everyone else.") PLEASE! Good episode though. I'm glad it's back

• Members

I agree, Kenny. I remember liking him on BB2 though. I loved him and Chill Town. I guess my tastes have changed!

I just can't help but wonder if we've seen the last of Mon, Cowboy, Bunky, Dana, Lisa, and Ivette. I'm wondering if instead of one of the first four people evicted being voted back into the house, if we will vote one of THEM into the house in a few weeks. And then, have 13 evictions (two weeks being double evictions, like on BB6 with fourteen people and Kaysar voted back in, making thirteen evictions.)

Archived