Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dammit, I was hoping Janelle would use the veto to save Danielle and put up Will.

I don't trust that bastard one bit.

-WHY, oh WHY is Chicken George there? :rolleyes:

-Not much action from James, Nakomis, Marcellas or Diane.

• Members

I'll laugh if after all that talk that Alison was doing about how she's going to mess Janelle up, he butt is the one out the door.

Jase is really playing this game. I love Marcelles...he's a hoot...

When I heard Chicken George snoring, I nearly fell out of my seat...He was that loud!!!

I think the veto competition was a great one.

Still don't know if I want Danielle gone or Alison.

• Members

God, I hate George. Ughhhhhhhhhh. I think it's half act/half that stupid. I HATE HIM! All-Star my ASS.

Anyway, Marcellas' reaction the boys was HILARIOUS!

Love my Janey winning POV! I wish we saw the altercation b/w Ali and Janey that supposedly happened.

• Members

What a great episode...Love my Janelle....although not really happy that Alison or Danielle are for sure leaving this week as I think they are both GREAT gamers....we need to get the non-all stars out like Erika or George....

Btw, I am pretty sure George is acting most of this stuff out. It's his strategy....Mark My Words.

• Members

When I first heard George snoring, I thought it was a cow outside or something too...then when I saw some of the house guests coming into the room and started to laugh, then the camera zooms in on George, I burst out laughing.

What was the altercation between Janelle and Alison?

I absolutely love Janelle....I just hope that James doesn't start being the one winning all the POV's...After awhile it got pretty boring when I was watching BB6

Archived