Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

I'm pretty sure he used that circuitry line in BB2, at least once. I had a deja vu feeling when he said it tonight.

And wasn't it almost surreal to see all of these people back in the house? It felt so weird! Like it wasn't real at all.

God ... 10 minutes until the live feeds begin!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chicken George being voted in over Monica is a SIN. A sin, I tell you!!!!!

I did laugh hysterically when he fell of the pedestal and landed on his huge ass. :lol:

-I *so* don't want Danielle to go home already! We NEED her pot stirring way to keep things interested.

SHE was the one who got the game going and made tonight's episode so enjoyable.

-STFU Will!!!! Ewwwww... shaved pits!

-WHY is Mike Boogie there? Hate.

-JASE instead of Ivette? :angry:

• Members

I agree. I really could have done without George or Mike and thrown in a Monica or a Dana! BOO!

I am grateful no Lisa, Cowboy, or Bunky though. THANK GOD!

Oh, something else cool. I was at the Jersey Shore this week. And on the 4th, the local CBS affiliate ran a plane message about BB:AS over the ocean. It was cool!

• Members

Picking Chicken George and Mike fricking Boogie over Monica and Dana was EXTREMELY silly! I hate Dana, but she is more interesting than the dull as rocks Erika. I think a major problem is that America shocked them by voting in Erika and Diane.

For me, the balance is off, the chemistry isn't there. I found the premiere to be a little boring overall. I just can't understand how they thought CHICKEN GEORGE was more interesting than IT'S AWNICA!

• Members

Will all but admitted he's the reason Boogie made it on. Frankly, Boogie over Monica is just WRONG. I also felt bad for Lisa. I love Erika, I do, and it warms my heart she's with Janelle and the BB6 crew ... but Lisa kinda deserved a spot. Riding coattails or not ...

I'm still in shock that JASE was voted in by America. I really find that HARD to believe.

It was obvious that all of the America choices were from the the last three seasons (BB4, BB5 & BB6). No one from earlier seasons were picked by America. Shows that America has short attention spans. And really, it was mostly all of BB5 and BB6 picked by America. Only Ivette and Cowboy were rightfully shut out.

I understand the producers picking George, but [!@#$%^&*] Boogie? Over Monica! (Yes, I'm repeating myself). I'm still infuriated at that.

And call me crazy, but I actually like Jase this year.

And WOOT! 1400 posts!!!

• Members

I wouldnt put much faith in America's votes, bc of all the auto voters over the net. Plus its expected that more viewers would pick from the latter seasons as I dont think most fans have seen all seasons, hence they'd pick who they are familiar with.

As for George, he's only in there so the show can say they had someone from all 6 seasons. He's boring and I can see him lasting a long time bc he's not a threat at all.

I love Boogie and glad he's in but I would have sacrificed him for Monica. He is only there bc of Will bc they have a strong alliance and played off each other well as Chill Town.

Erika is boring and looks horrible. Why she is in, I have no idea. The show should have lied and said that someone else was America's choice. Who knows, they probably did, but I wish it werent her

Archived