Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

We can talk about it here.

West Coast people, or people who taped, should know not to come to this thread until they've seen the episode. :)

GO KAYSAR!! Please put up Mike Boogie.

I thought the votes would've been closer too.

• Members

So glad Alison's gone!

She's a !@#$%^&*], and her antics were entertaining. And I'd have loved to have seen her !@#$%^&*]y ways all throughout the season, but between her and Danielle, I'm rooting for Danielle.

Not happy about Kaysar as HOH. Blech! He bores me to tears.

• Members

I don't think George is getting nominated anytime soon. Despite the fact I do believe he maybe stragetic beneath all that stupidity he puts forth, he is not much of a threat right now. From what we've seen so far, he has no ability to win competitions. Further in the game, George will have to get nominated because otherwise he may just make it to the end and win for being the nice guy.

• Members

I dont think George can win. These are all allstars who have played the game and respect it. I dont think they will vote for people bc they are nice. They will respect those who played the game and were good competitors. Unless the other houseguest at the end personally pissed people off, then I could see George winning, but I dont see him beating anyone in the house

• Members

No, I think that'd be too obvious, breaking up the Boogie/Will friendship. I think he'll probably nominate two surprising people that nobody expected, just as a way of exposing some potential hidden alliances.

There's no point in nominating people that EVERYONE knows is 'dangerous,' like Alison. Once everyone knows they're dangerous, they're not so dangerous anymore... their cover is blown. Y'know? The smarter thing to do would be to leave in the obvious "threats," while going after people who are a bit more silent but deadly. Expose some hidden alliances, expose a few strong players that nobody really took aim at before. That'd be the smart thing to do, IMO.

Archived