Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And with that, I gotta say, AMERICA MIGHT GET IT RIGHT! lol.

I've said it all along, but I'm actually quite worried about who the producers will pick ... sigh.

I really REALLY REALLY REALLY want Monica in the house. Sigh. (No that's not a spoiler ... heh).

Oh, and if they move in before July 6th (which they likely will, unfortunately), it will be this Sunday, July 2nd. Which puts the season finale around September 21, which in real-time, equals 82 days (which seems to be the norm for a season). If this is consider spoilerish, I'll move it.

• Members

I'm so excited for the all-star edition of Big Brother! I just checked the spoiler thread and I couldn't be more than happy with the "supposed" picks. America, thank you!!!

Krypton, ITA with your prediction of James and Danielle. They're both sneaky foxes that can play both sides of the war.

• Members

Live feeds baby!

I just hope that Monica gets in. I dont expect her to be a viewers choice bc her season was so long ago and not too many know her, but she's older and will help balance the show out. Plus she's a firecracker and definetly will cause some drama

• Members

Yeah, but we are already missing four days in the house ... I dunno, after the slant in editing for BB6, i'm definitely a little nervous and annoyed about the long breaks, etc. Sigh. I should of known All-Stars wouldn't be any different.

• Members

And actually, here's how the episodes will air.

Thursday, July 6th - Episode 1

Sunday, July 9th - NO EPISODE

Tuesday, July 11th - Episode 2

Thursday, July 13th - NO EPISODE

Sunday, July 16th - Episode 3

Now tell me that doesn't suck? LOL.

• Members

WHAT? the show will air on Sunday? I really wish they'd add a 4th show. I wouldnt mind if it were even a half hour show on Friday night recapping stuff after eviction and the HoH competition with Sunday's show dealing with the events of Friday night - Sunday morning

Archived