Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Janey and Kaysar are shoe-in's.

There is a GREAT spec/rumor in the spoiler thread!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not a definite spoiler. Trust me. I am going spoiler free this year, but this is worth possibly being teased over. I hope it comes true!

• Members

This ALONE is why Monica needs to be back in the BIG BROTHER house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE5bkL-p8kM...ated&search=BB2

Also, go to youtube.com and search BB1, bb2, etc.... lots of AWESOME clips. I LOVED seeing BB1, so for those of you not familiar with that season, go watch. Some of the better moments. And each eviction is there as well. I haven't tried BB3, BB4, BB5 or BB6 yet, but I'm sure each have lots of videos too.

• Members

LOL! I loved that. Especially after she finishes blowing off some steam and she goes back to her game, and demanded whoever she's playing with, "COME ON, AND LET'S PLAY!"

I think she's one of the few people that didn't let the camera change who they are on the show. She kept it REAL! Almost too real. Straight out of the Ghetto real! LOL! Thanks for reminding me why I LOVED, and still LOVE, Monica!

• Members

How in the hell did Dana and Erika get such big platforms to make their pleas? Everyone else got radio interviews and Early Show spots lol

DANA 6.26.06 – Madonna Concert, Hartford, Civic Center, New York, NY

ERIKA 6.23.06 - INXS Concert, Aladdin Hotel, Las Vegas , NV

• Members

I heard from Monica and she set up a MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/monicabaileybb

For any fans in New York, here is her upcoming schedule.

06.26.06 - Applebee's Appearance, 102 N. End Ave, New York, NY (between Murray & Vesey Street). 12 Noon - 6PM Big Brother menu specials

06.26.06 - Campaign plea airs on the Early Show, CBS, National Broadcast.

06.26.06 - Appearance in Early Show Plaza, New York, NY. 7:30 - 8:30 on The Plaza on 5th Avenue (wear blue)

I'm going to try to make the Early Show but I have an 11:30 meeting that day I can't miss.

• Members

Well, I know Erika is best friends with Toni from Paradise Hotel and Love Cruise. One word: OY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're both kinda publicity whores. Well, for Toni, not kinda. For Erika, it's debatable.

• Members

Erika had a webchat at Jokers. Not much information given out. Basically said she LOVES Janelle. Hasn't spoken to Alison AT ALL since BB4 ended. Doesn't want weak/utr/coattail riders to make it far. Yet ANOTHER person saying this...

• Members

If anyone gets in that house and rides coat tails in the All-Stars House, then I am going to lose all respect for them. That's not a strategy. I hate when people try to argue that as a strategy. It's being lazy and weak!

• Members

I think its a strategy. If it gets to the end and wins them half a million dollar then its definetly worth it even if may be boring as a viewer to watch. Surely worked for Lisa. Sometimes I dont think people necesarily intend to fly under the radar but circumstances and the mix of people in the house, causes them to do so. Example would be Karen from BB5. She was supposed to be the !@#$%^&*] of the season, the one who was going to manipulate, lie and really play the game. Thats what the producers thought and thats what she thought as well but there were much bigger personalities in that house which overpowered her and forced her to take on a different role which seemed better for her at the time.

Archived