Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

Please, please, tell me this rumor about Beau co-hosting House Calls isn't true. In that case, I'll only, begrudgingly, watch the Evictee episodes.

This is why I don't want Marcellus on Big Brother: All Stars, even though he deserves to be there. I love Gretchen Massey and Marcellus Reynolds as co-hosts of House Calls.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We have to agree to disagree, I guess. :) I so cannot see/respect someone playing that strategy, at the very least, in the All-Stars House. Danielle is the most jipped person ever to make it to the F2, IMO. And Lisa is probably the most undeserving winner so far, IMO.

I think at this point, Beau is going to do it, no matter if Marcellas is in the house or not. He probably signed a contract, I'm guessing, right? Also, Beau is pretty hilarious. I hated the Nerd Herd MORE THAN ANYONE, but I have watched the season a lot since then and Beau is probably my fav. Nerd Herd-er. He's funny. I don't hate them as much now when I watch it back, but God, I hated them SO MUCH. He amuses me though.

Also, I read somewhere in here that Amy and Marcellas hate each other now? Is that true? I didn't pick up on any hostility in his voice when he talked about her on the Casting Special?

• Members
Yeah thats old news. They dont hate each other; they just dont talk. I think someone asked him about her on HC last year and I think he'd rather not talk about her. He didnt seem to have much animosity, but they did have a falling out.

I also hated Marcellas in the house. I couldnt stand him but have grown to love him thanks to HC. I rewatched his season a few months back and I liked him much better the 2nd time around

Speaking of Housecalls, Im hearing that Will from season 5 might actually be the new host. I'd much rather it were him. I guess we wont find out till CBS actually comes out and says whats up with the show. I wondef if Will would be able to do it bc he's a nurse in NY, at least when his season aired

• Members

I liked Marcellas, but I always love the underdogs. And I loved him and Amy.

BB3 was weird. I didn't really LOVE anyone besides Amy. I liked Danielle, but not loved. It was like a train wreck. I knew from the middle of the game, Lisa would win. And I hated it. And I loved Danielle, but HATTTTTED her partner-in-crime, Jason. It was such an odd season.

• Members

I actually liked Jason. He's probably the only bland/boring/nice guy/Christian/virgin I actually liked in reality TV. LOL! I even liked him more when he didn't hate on Danielle for "turning against him" in the end and he was about the only person defending her around that time. I don't know. He just didn't annoy me like a lot of other "Christian" or "Nice Guy" contestants on these shows do. They often turn out to be self-righteous hypocrites.

• Members

I agree, CRC. I really liked Jason too. I loved BB3. Next to BB2 it's my favorite season. I really enjoyed that season.

And as for Will from BB5, he was hosting a show on LOGO a while back, so I'm not sure if he's a nurse anymore ... lol. He might of gone the entertainment road. I'd rather just have Gretchen hosting, frankly, than another BB houseguest hosting.

• Members

I dont think it would work bc she needs someone there to talk to. I think it would be boring if she was just accepting calls.

LOL...last night I asked Howie if he would host with her if he didnt make it in and he said yes bc he'd be a better host than Mar jeal ous. LOL

• Members

Man, I loved Danielle. She was a brilliant player IMO. The secret alliance b/w her and Jason is something that for some reason no one has had the brains to do. It was entertaining to watch everyone be clueless about it. I generally like the players who scheme but seem like they're okay people in real life (like Survivor's Rob, but not Survivor's Jonny Fairplay).

I hope the house won't be as divided as it was in Season 6 - I like when people jump alliances.

• Members

I am so interested to see how alliances work in All-Stars. Friendships from the game, rivalries from the game, friendships between people on different seasons, people know who the fan favs are, people know who the big competitors are. God, it's going to be SO interesting!

• Members

I'm sure there are .... a lot of the players claim they aren't ... lol

I see James and Dani alligning (they're good friends outside of the game). I also figure the Sovs will stick together. I could see Kaysar/Howie/Janie/James/Dani...

• Members

My dream alliance would be Kaysar/Howie/Janey/Monica!

Howie really does not seem to like James. I thought they ended on a good note during the finale, but every time James is brought up in a chat, Howie is not happy.

Archived