The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Here is some mor scoop on the Qs for 2008: Sounds good the Tracy/Monica part

The Q's: "The loss of Emily takes a huge toll on the family. Monica will find a coping mechanism which could have disastrous results. Look for fireworks between Tracy and Monica - like in the old days. Edward will mourn the losses he's faced - longing for a grandchild he'll believe he'll never have...or he already does?"

While Spinelli continues to be a stable man for Lulu, look for him to develop an alliance with the last person you'd expect."

Also, by the last line about Spinelli...you could be right Lainey, Luke and Spinelli could team up to help Lulu or something because everyoene has to be all about lulu these days!

Hope to be online later today...think I will be loopey for a while though after this test. I haven't eaten since Sunday night! I am starving.

BSG--today would be a really good day to go weigh in and weight watchers for me! LOL!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Deb--I think Remos posted them all for you about two pages ago. She had them all in a nice compacted post with new videos too. Check back a few pages. If you can't find them, email me and I will upload them again for you.

IF you have time to read this serial drama column it is on the sad state of GH with some Guza humor

http://serialdrama.typepad.com/

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

A belated Happy Christmas to them that celebrates (as well as Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Solstice, and Insert-Your-Generic-Winter-Holiday-Here). I managed to miss all but the beginning of the Christmas Eve episode (right after she evicted Skye and Alan showed up). Would somebody be willing to email me a link for clips? I'd really appreciate it.

*Hugs to you all*