The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ding dong the witch is dead--or at least off the show--LOL!

It is very scary to me and a bit disturbing actually how much I missed this board when it was down!

I am stuck home all day today and forced myself to finish cleaning my closet since I can't eat anything or get on the thread, etc...

Taking it we will indeed have to wait til wed. for lunacy!

No new dish anywhere to report! Not for lack of trying though! :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Let's just hope they are not saying Luke & tracy are not working!

Edit

Medianet photo from 1/7/08 shows Luke still in the darn hospital bed with Tracy--hey at least he is still in town and she is on that day!

http://abcmedianet.com/web/display/display...p;leftcol=links

Edit again: This was on soapdish...Oy...enough already...

This is listed under the first week of January in TVGuide:

This week another health crisis will land Luke in purgatory ,where he will stand trial for his many sins... and face a few witnesses who will have him begging for salvation.

Maybe there is no heaven dream...only another hell. No wonder TG is not so thrilled with his character direction now...enough with the health thing...let's move on people!! I think he is gonna stick around til Feb. this year for some reason and then take off during sweeps til he finishes his contract negotiation.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay, hu..hu..hu... *clearing my throat*....

We have seen the spoilers for Heaven, so they are going to happen for Xmas Eve and Boxing Day.

Luke did NOT learn his lesson being in Hell, so he probably won't learn his lessong in Heaven.

Pergatory, in the properly bastardized modern version, is the "holding" ground between Heaven and Hell, where the souls wait out the decission on their fate. It is usally the place where others intervene (generally through prayer, but ya know...it's a soap). If they're going to do it, might as well do it all the way. Either way, it's going to give JE and TG some campy stuff that will be funny as hell to watch.

JE and TG have both said numerous times they like what they're doing. I can't see them asking to be seperated after asking to be together for 3 decades.

JE, TG, and a number of other smart, seasoned actors have been approaching TPTB with suggestions, ideas, feedback, etc. There are continued rumblings that TPTB are realizing they have a problem that is bigger than a patch job, and are wanting to fix it entirely, while they are still fairly high up in the ratings.

AND, I've never seen such a group of insidious, callous, insulting, doomsday predictors as I have on SZ and SD (the boards responsible for afore said information). You'd think the entire place was about to implode.

• Members

WB Deb!!!

Anybody have any clue what knocked us out all yesterday? Hmmm...

I'm blaming Skye.. BECAUSE I CAN!

Ta Ta chickie.. Have fun in Pine Valley!

What?@?!

Huh?!?!

What are you talking about?

Where is this coming from?

What does this mean?

Enough of the heaven/hell stuff already.

TG and JE MUST hate this.. cause I do..

He's gonna live.. we all know they would never kill off Luke this way... move on, get to the character growth part of the story.. it might allow you to take the story in a new direction. Gssssh.

I have this idea in my head for a story called "Scarred." It's sort of the emotional, touchy feeling character growth stuff i'd like to see before TIIC turns them into the dream-scheme team (and skips all of the 'rocky marriage' bullshit). I have been fighting it, but I may have to write it.. maybe.

I have a lot of work to do tonight.. but I'm working from home... maybe by 10 or 11, i'll be finished.. and do a little creating. We'll see.

Remos, your fic looks great! I can do a few typo fixes if you like.. but it'll be tonight.. after "work."

ta ta. "speak" to you later.

oh................

Diane kicked ASS today. FLOVE that character.

FLOVE every single thing she said to Kate today. (I'm watching on Soapnet for Diane. I NEVER watch for any character other than Tracy. uh-oh!)

When kate was collapsed and her door rang, I said "It better be Diane!"

And it wassssssssssss.

That character is hilarious!

And that Wubs woman is soooo right about Diane being best new character. Funny, there were so many new CONTRACT players this year.. and the one who gets the 'best' honors isn't "contract." hmmmm.

My new term for Diane?

Tracy-lite.

No wonder CH wants Diane to be with Luke. She's Tracy-Lite.

Some days are just too heavy for Tracy.. and you need Tracy-lite. hahahaha

Or, another way to put it: On the days you can't have Tracy, at least you have Tracy-lite.

I'm amusing myself too much here.. So I will go and come back later.

ta ta

lb

• Members

That's too funny. Lainey just gave me that title on SOC earlier today. I will wear my tiara and sash proudly!

Just let me feed the screamers, and I'll pop in, Hooked.

(Lainey, did you ever receive my email? Not looking for a response - cause I want you to take your time, just wondering. I don't feel the itch with that one.)

• Members

Yay to the media pic!

That news about RC/Skye came from an anonymous person; it's unconfirmed.

Lainey, if rumors are to be believed, JE, TG, RiH, and SR went to the Executive Producer with complaints about how things are running now. hooked might be able to make it clearer.

Maybe TG's vacation is like 2006? When he didn't leave 'til mid January and was back late January? I hope so...

• Members

Yeah me too Stace! Hope it is only a couple of weeks. Isn't he doing some broadway cares thing coming up? I thought I saw some salute to broadway promo on soapnet with his name on it.

Only one more day right Ms. Q?

I am hoping I will be able to chat tonight..have a feeling it is going to be one long night for me! :)

• Members

Same person is now saying NLG is gone - Days made her an offer. (Can't see it myself, who would she play? That age/gender category on Days is really well supplied.)

Lainey, it's part of a wider backstage discussion of what has been going wrong and what they can do to fix it. Heavy hitters, writers, etc. are going to an unnamed higher up to give their opinions. JE and TG were mentioned, side by each, as going to TPTB to give their suggestions/critique. There was no mention of LuNacy, their individual stories, or where LuNacy might be headed.

I imagine if he is taking his winter vacation, they will do it after Luke is through his surgeries and trying to recover. Then, when he returns, he can be in better shape for whatever they are going to throw him into. At this rate, I'm expecting Luke and Tracy are off on that second honeymoon he suggested, during sweeps in February. Then they would be back in time for any fallout from sweeps that effects Lulu and Lucky. (It would be nice if I could include Dillon and Ned's names, but... you know...)

• Members

Okay.... TOTALLY OT - time for a Mama bragging moment....

http://toronto.ctv.ca

click "play" the link for CTV 6 pm evening news

It will start playing the news; pull the time dot (you know, that thing that goes along the bottom of the screen to tell you have many minutes and second have played); go to 12:50. You will probably need to click play/pause again.

The Diva is the one screaming as she goes down the hill; and in the back of the sled singing "White Christmas". Shiloh is in the two-toned blue snowsuit just after they finish singing, Zion is in red at the bottom of the hill, and when Dorothy (my friend) is being interviewed, that's me kneeling behind. Poor Rusty has his head cut off, but is standing behind his sister while she sings.

Edited by remos

• Members

SR as in Sebastian Roche?!?! He's been on the show for like two minutes. And he's complaining? Ha! Good!

Remos... sent you email. Story is good. Post... or wait for some typo fixes.. but I like it. It's sexy. I like sexy.

Hey.. no Tracy today, but I thought the epi was pretty good. LOVING Diane (Yeah, I already mentioned her.. but she was really really really good today. I squeed. Previously, I have only squeed for Tracy). You know who else was good?!? Kristen Storm. That girl can act! I've started to call her a young Jane Elliot.

So the show now has:

The real Jane Elliot

The young Jane Elliot

and..

Tracy-Lite.

Not bad.