The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Sorry folks. This is bad. Spoiler SUCKS big.

I might have to stop watching for awhile.

They're freakin' OLD. They're in love. Who else you gonna put them with??? And they rock my socks off!!

Keep 'em together, and have them stir up some horrible, terrible sh-t together.

Make them the dream scheme team.

Come on folks.. try it.. it's calling BEING ORIGINAL.

GEEZ.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist over those spoilers. The other day Tracy demanded Luke tell her what his plans for his health were, so she could "decide whether or not to take the ride". We've had almost two months of lovey, emotive LuNacy. While that's nice and romantic for the holidays, it's not these characters. Luke is just as scared of being a burden to Tracy as he is not being in control of his own destiny. You know he wasn't going to accept any of this easily.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tracy threatens him with divorce (heaven's, I've done that myself when I've been beyond irate), but they both know to actually follow through would cut them both deeply. They need the tension, or else this whole heart attack storyline would have no purpose or teeth. As soon as something external comes along, they will pull together tightly.

All of that aside, how many dooms-day predictions for LuNacy have their been through 2007? And yet, they're leaving this year stronger than they've ever been. Spoilers are meant to get a gut reaction from the audience. I'm just going to sit back and watch the show, 'cause you know Tracy is at her best when she has a cause to fight for.

EDIT

Ms. Q, what's the weather? We're getting what you have now. (It goes from you to Lady A, to me. I just want to know what to expect.)

Edited by remos

• Members

Let me be clear... I'm all for the threat of the divorce. I think it can bring thema great story to play, or at least a few days out of it. If they followed through with the divorce on the writing end I will throw the biggest sh-t fit the world has ever seen!! (not too worried about it though... haha!)

I completely agree with Lainey that they should just have them causing some trouble. They are both at their best when they are involved in something like that so why not do it together. It can be a bonding thing... and hell of a lot of entertaining for me!!

Edited by knh

• Members

anyone around to chat for a few minutes? 11:45 central time?

As far as the spoilers go...I think they are just creating some lunacy angst...what is a soap couple without angst. I dont' like it, nor do I want them to break em up in anyway, and love the lovey doveyness, but I just think it is reality that any couple is gonna have to go through some. Here are the other spoilers on that same page (plus we don't even know who dropped this info so it may not even be real...)

From soapdish anonymous poster:

the new year

patrick/robin : baby make three!

robin and patrick make love

robin is pregnant but ask kelly to make it look like the father

is an anonymous donor;a big storyline begins

sonny/kate

kate gives in to sonny and decides to stay put

sonny plans to ask kate to marry him but something gets in the way

kate fear she may be pregnant

kate gets her job back at couture

Johnny/lulu/logan

johnny and lulu make love

lulu feels guilty and vows to stay with logan

johnny gets shot

look for jason/sonny to take johnny under their wings

jason/liz

elizabeth gets tired of it all and wants a family with jason

their secret is out because of sam

lucky and jason fight over who protect jake

sam gets her revenge

sam/lucky

sam gets her revenge but loses lucky

sam and lucky have another big surprise coming their way

carly/jax

carly cant get pregnant

relationship gets tested

jax wants a new life for carly and the boys

carly cant let jax ruin her bond with sonny/jason

michael is out of control

luke/tracy

luke cant change

tracy gets frustrated

tracy threatens to divorce luke if he doesnt change his lifestyle

rocky marriage

maxie/coop

maxie is sleeping with her sister's murderer

someone from coop's past is coming to town

maxie gets depressed ; felica and robin want to help

new woman * yes sarah brown

she spie on the mob players

related to anthony

rich background

messed up character

interact with people with a fake name for a while

felicia is not stay long (more details to come)

more vets coming back (usual ones plus two new )

2008 is going to be a big year; better than both 2006/2007

more details to come

Some of this sounds contrary to other things so who knows....bottom line...we should all just watch and see i guess. Someone did say that Luke has no part in Feb. sweeps at all, so maybe he is sticking around til then...sounds fishy to me...

• Members

Was going to edit my last post, but didn't want it to get lost in the midst...

I think today is Ms. Q's college graduation isn't it? So...

CONGRATULATIONS MS. Q on your graduation! You made it!!!![/

Edit

Here are some spoilers from soapzone for the week of the 17th...but I don't know how they can be right as the Scene Insider said Monica is not on this week.

Lulu and Skye implore Luke to have another operation.

Monica begins suffering the same fate as Tracy when Alan died.

Luke wishes he died after he gets a daily dose of the post-surgery lifestyle, the antithesis of what he stands for

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks guys. :)

In other news, today's Addie's birthday. Not sure if you're out there, but if you are...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE! HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE!

As for those spoilers...I'm fine with them. At least LuNacy were worth a mention!!! (even if the spoilers are false - someone cares about our couple enough to give them attention).

remos, it snowed all morning...Got heavier as we went south. Right now, there are flurries.

• Members

CONGRATULATIONS, MS. Q!!!!

Hi guys! I'm with you knh...

I will be MORE than p*$$ed if they actually go through with the divorce. But think about the fact that Tracy would threaten it...she feels secure enough in her relationship with Luke that she thinks that he would change his behavior to save their marriage. That's a good thing...right?

I hope that good angst equals an even better make up. :)

• Members

Hola, todos. I'm back from vacation. Ate lots of shee-shee food (so ready from something that doesn't come drizzled with white truffle oil!) and stayed in a couple of nice hotels. Watched movies (Ratatouille, HP and the Order of the Phoenix, and The Golden Compass). Spent lots of money (three Doctor Who vids - YAY!) and Fey got a couple of video games for the Playstation. Swam. Had a glass of wine. Ate freaking pineapple-jalapeno sorbet (and loved it).

Saw a bit of GH in the hotel, but would be VERY grateful if someone can send me links for the last two weeks of clips (the last clips I have are from 11/28). Oooh, I learned how to burn DVDs on my computer so I can watch them on TV. I think I'll make a Music Video CD for fun!

• Members

Hey Deb, welcome back.

We're got a blizzard going on outside, so I'm staying nice and toasty with my 'puter. These are the clips:

December 6th

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1HOE1WTC

Clips provided by Izzy, edited by Nex

December 7th

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LMQRDFZ7

Clips provided by Izzy, edited by Nex

December 10th

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJTMP5B8

Credit goes to Izzy, edited by Nex

December 11th

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PL0DBKN

Credit goes to Izzy, edited by Nex

December 12th

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KPXUBV18

Credit goes to Trudy at Hella Good, edited by Nex

I don't know how much else you've missed. Stacy gave us two new videos:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1tr40d (Sex-o-matic Venus Freak)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2rcrsd (Her Eyes - I think)

There are a few new stories on the TQ Fanfic

LuNacy has been burning it up over at SOC

Spoilers going forward, suggest major battles for LuNacy as Luke tries to adjust.

Edited by remos

• Members

Good news from soapdish:

Robin Christopher is definitely leaving GH. She's taping her last scenes this week. The reason ABC has not made it official is because they are trying to work out a deal for her to return to AMC in May. Skye will be gone from GH in early February, and they hope to have a deal in place by then so they can announce both at the same time.