Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ms. Q, I redid my list. Sorry. Actually I changed a couple of noms, but I did scale down the list for the most part.

Stace, for the final vote, how about we get to choose one from three listed instead of two?

Oh, BTW, when I went to cut and past this from SON2 I noticed that the TQ(S;)) Lovefest thread had the most posts out of EVERY thread on the boards with 169! LOL! You think we are fanatics? hah!

Drama

1. 2/27 - Alan's Death - Shares Stories with Dillon

2. 4/29 - Luke gives Tracy an Ultimatum/Tracy tells Luke off re: Laura

3. 2nd Heart attack - Sweetheart don't leave me/I need help in here!

Comedy

1. 3/7 Oopsy Daisy

2. Luke and Tracy forge Alan's Will

Best Hair

1. Luke's Hell

2. MC/GH wearing the burgundy blouse :)

Best Outfit/Jacket

1. Burgundy Wrap Blouse w/Black skirt

2. ILY Jacket (fitted black and red designs)

3. black outfit with white buttons (Emily's funeral)

4. Black Jacket (Georgie's Funeral)

Best Speech

1. Tracy/Alan - Make me regret telling you how much i love you.

2. Tracy/Luke - I love you Luke, and dont think it's gonna last forever ....

Sexiest LuNacy Scene

1. Wyndemere/BW Ball - Luke all up into Tracy in Bed :)/Ear biting :D woohoo! (I guess episode wise this is falls under "Luke pours his heart out to Tracy"

2. Luke on top of Tracy kissing her on Oopsy Daisy Day with his hand on her leg (and freakin Scott walked in)

3. Happy B-day Tracy/Tracy's moaning and leg wrap - LOL!

4. Long Time No See Spanky - Luke's kiss, massage and back kisses.

5. Luke kissing Tracy at bottom of stairs at wyndemere when her make-up was smeared - YUM ;)

Best Sexual Inuendo

1. Wanna test it?

2. that's right, talk dirty to me

Best Romantic Scene

1. Luke and Tracy in bed at wydemere ;)

2. I will always come back to you

3. Wife, you ARE a winner in my eyes.

4. Tracy w/head on Luke's back/I Love you just the way you are.

Best/Sexiest Kiss

1. Bottom of Stairs at Wyndemere with smeared make-up ;)

2. Kiss at Wyndemere in bed when scott walked in

3. "wait..wait..wait"/who cares you're not a fugitive any longer kiss

4. Sweetheart, sweetheart, kiss that broke up Luke and Scott's fight at GH

5. Good Evening Wife/You Handsome Devil Kiss

Best Hug

1. Success?/My Love Hug from will reading day.

2. You ARE a winner in my eyes hug from will reading day.

3. Tracy hugging Luke from behind/She's waiting in the driveway go after her

Best Expression

1. Tracy's expression when she jerks Lukes arm and says shush after Luke tells Logan he is not surprised that Nik tried to kill him.

2. Tracy's expression re remembering live winsome cabana boys at wyndemere.

3. Tracy's expression during "It was A Long Lonely Summer"

Best nickname

1. cuddles/sweet cheeks

2. Sweetheart/Spanky

3. Babe

Best Quote

1. "Who's Your Daddy?"/"What did it say?... Daddy"

2. "The only hands, I want on me, are yours"

3. "The Minute I hear someone mention sponge bath, I'm outta there" (during attempted kidnapping of laura)

4. "You just had a heart attack, take a nap!"

Best Face Touching

1. face/lip touching just before 'wait, wait, wait/fugitive kiss"

2. Tracy's face touching during "I will always come back to you" kiss.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Coolkid--I think RC asked to be let out of her contract. She is rumored to have moved back to Pennsylvania with her family and is also rumored to either be going back to AMC or to OLTL. I don't think she was pink-slipped. But of course, who really knows.

Glad you see you back on the thread! Hope you have a happy new year too! Come chat with us again soon. We have a bunch of new lunatics!!!

Edit

Here is a youtube promo of Luke's pergatory...notice Tracy is the only one not standing up in the jury!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SL4nAJQ7ick

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

TL, it will depend on the number of votes. It's getting a little confusing, 'cause some of us just have 2 on our lists, when an additional 1 or 2 more should have a chance to be on the final ballot...

hooked, thanks for that! So, is that 3 hugs total then for Monica/Tracy? That one, the one after Dillon was born, and the one after Edward banished Tracy... Aww.

And thanks for the promo! Tracy doesn't look too enthusiastic to be there, huh? LOL. And I hope that whatever she says on that witness stand reflects what a HORRIBLE husband Luke was to her for a long, long time. You know what, though? I'm not sure if GH could fit all of that into one scene...

coolkid, good to see you! Not sure what is going on with RC and TIIC, whether it was her choice or theirs, but you and I might be the only ones here sad to see her go.

• Members

There is not enough NeoCitren in the world, my friends....urgh....

Thanks for the link, Hooked. I heard about the promo but couldn't find it. I'm really hoping it will be worth our time, and lead to some conclusions for Luke. So far it just seems these hell/heaven/pergatory trips are just to showcase TG and his different abilities. And while I admire his skills (and anyone who does Sinatra gets my vote on principle), I'm not seeing that it's anything other than holiday filler. It also seems that pergatory is relagated to 2 scenes on Thursday while they try to revive him. I'm sure it will be entertaining, but it's time to move on.

Wonder why Tracy is still seated - perhaps she's the one who won't convict him because her sins are as great. And of course, there's that whole love thing....

EDIT

Ms.Q. I've always liked Skye. (I'm part of the cohort who can remember her early years on AMC, cough, cough, gasp... reach for oxygen mask...) They could have done so much with her, and they didn't. I just don't like her recent flirty [!@#$%^&*] with Luke. Otherwise, I loved the whole Rae (Linda Dano, always a favourite)/Alan/Skye thing. GH just blew it all over the place.

2nd EDIT

That's too funny. When I wrote, I actually spelled out "flirty sh-t", but above is what got automatically posted.

Edited by remos

• Members

Nancy--I used your TQ avatar on soapdish. It came out huge! Bigger than most and close up! I didn't mean for it to come out so big, but oh well...

I am off to the doctor with my son in a bit.

I hope Tracy is the only one who doesn't convict luke...so it can be a hung jury and he gets to live--ha ha! Maybe she is the one holdout! If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit--or whatever that line was from the OJ trial!

Edit

I LOVE doctors who just will call in antibiotics for ya on the phone! I just called my internist's office cuase I know I have a sinus infection brewing and she is like no problem what is your pharmacy number!

Hopefully I will start feeling better now by tomorrow. This is really draining the life out of me!!

Edit again--

1200 posts! What a nice round number!!! 100 a month average for me--ha ha! 25 a week, 3.5 a day--OY! My new year's resolution should be to GET A LIFE--LOL I can't post anymore today to keep my nice even number up for the year end!!!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yeah.....right.....

EDIT

BTW, has anyone noticed the thread at SOC re: favourite 20 couples of all time. There are the prerequisite LnL love, of course, but not as much as you'd think. The interesting part is how many people are naming LuNacy - and some of these posters are taking it right back to pre-Steve and Audry.

Edited by remos

• Members

Knew you couldn't stay silent, Hooked :P

Lainey, you will love todays preview for Wednesday - All LuNacy, Diane and Alexis (Tracy looks at Luke and says "I know you're up to something"; shows him being smuggled in the cigars)

Today's show wasn't bad. Nothing in your face. I think it's totally appropriate that the younger couples get NYE.

Laugh out loud line of the day:

Carly to Jerry - "do I have to watch the vault or something"

Jerry to Carly - scoffing, "Oh Carly, that was soooo last year"

Now off to read the NY fic...

EDIT

Hooked, that was great. I loved the closeness you showed. You can really get into their hearts.

Edited by remos

• Members

Me too, I remember when she was in the middle of her aloholic story and she got locked in the wine cellar with Blair (I think it was Blair). Anyway... I don't know how I feel one way or another anymore, but I think it is mainly b/c of the flirty thing. What happened to a little while ago when she avoided flirting with him b/c he was a "very married man", huh? WHat do you sya to that, Skye?

OK, Hooked, loved the story!!

Stace: Have a new favorite quote to add... I can't remember when it was from or exactly what it was, but it was something about (I think) not telling LUke about Scotty and Rick. She said something about it not being a mountain she wants to die on. Thought that was funny. I havce so many more I want to nominate... it's just not fair, I can't pick anymore. Everytime I do I find more.

As for Skye, I got the new mag today, I don't know if it was SOD or SID, but it was one of the two and it said she is going back to AMC. PS it also had another pic of JAne on the picket line and she looked like she was yelling one of their calls along with everyone. Didn't say anything, just that she was there and listed the other actors.

edit:

sorry, I can't believe I just forgot.... HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!!!

edit 2: new fave hair to add (damn I have to stop doing this), the hair from Lucky and Liz's wedding, look at Mrs Q's vid and watch when she leans over to see about cutting out early going to dinner instead. Also like the curly hair in the red coat from the pic I drew, I think it's around the condom story. Alsoo the ahri in the light blue jacket when Luke thanks her for helping Lulu throughout her abortion... oh yeah, and Alan's funeral hair. Man, I think we should just say she has incredible hair and leave it at that. I know the people doing it have screwed it up a few times, but more often than not it's great. To be honest I think they need to work REALLY hard to make her look bad

LOVE the video, byw, can you upload it soon?! I'm sure you will at some point but I had to ask

Edited by knh

• Members
Can you scan, please? :D

the hair from Lucky and Liz's wedding

It might look good from certain angles, but I, personally, was not that fond of it. Not enough "oomph" and kind of greasy...But that might just be me...and hooked. :lol:

Also like the curly hair in the red coat from the pic I drew, I think it's around the condom story.

AWESOME HAIR, but also from 2006. :P

Alsoo the ahri in the light blue jacket when Luke thanks her for helping Lulu throughout her abortion

I liked this hair too, but again, 2006. ;)

... oh yeah, and Alan's funeral hair.

Again, with the certain angles. Like when she's hugging Luke, it looks good. But when she's hugging Ned, it's too reddish, greasy, and flat looking IMO... But I actually think I was like the only one here (except for maybe hooked) who wasn't fond of that style.

Was gonna upload video to SendSpace tonight, but it was gonna take like 27 minutes, and I figured I'd wait 'til there was less traffic.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THOSE IN THE EASTERN TIME ZONE!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Happy New Year!!

Edit: Loved your new vid, Ms. Q!! Will have to watch it from home again tonite. It was a little hard to hear at my sister's house here with these partying freaks.

Maybe someone will be on by the time I get home? maybe? heh

Edited by TracyLuv