Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am so sorry remos but that person in red bashing in that man is Kate, but it took me like 10 times to realize that it wasn't Tracy. :(

As promised here are today's clips:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S4LB7WG1

Credit goes to Izzy, edited by me.

missjane, here are all the clips you might have missed since 12/7/07. If you need anything else let me know.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KPXUBV18

12/12/07 Luke's in hell

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SW5IB79J

12/19/07 Linoleum, oatmeal & bypass surgery

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XUOYZIWB

12/20/07 Luke will have bypass

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RM3E5YV0

12/21/07 Georgie's funeral

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVRMN98X

12/24/07 Christmas Eve

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKY99JZW

12/26/07 Lacy after bypass

• Members

Hooked and Nex, that's what I wanted to know. I must have played it about 10 times as well, and I couldn't swear to it being Kate. If it had been Tracy, I would have been upset, because that would mean she didn't leave with Luke. I'm good, now.

Oh, btw, when you watch Luke slapping Tracy's butt, replay and watch Lucky's face - I think his expression is even better than Tracy's.

• Members

So funny. I was just emptying the dishwasher and my husband did that to me. I haven't watched today yet, but heard about it and was about to shoot him a look, but instead I just laughed! Oh yes...they are such a married couple!

Yeah I am starting to really want Tracy to leave with Luke. But just to come back in a few weeks in the name of work!! As we were just talking about in the breakroom...no way Luke and Tracy would leave town if they knew lulu was kidnapped, so they must really leave next Friday! Still wonder what the Coleman scene is about.

I have an idea for all of us...if TQ is indeed MIA with her hubby for a couple months...we need to try to keep the lovefest still going. How about a "Lunacy Vacation" ficathon or drabblethon??? Could be fun! We can speculate on the adventures they are having (and funny1 can write the smut part!!) :)

Edit

Your editing skills might get a bit rusty the next couple of months! You might have to start making videos again to keep them sharp! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

^^^^If that was for me..........I know! Just what am I going to do with myself at work with no episodes to download and edit!?!?!?!? I might actually have to do some work. The good news is that I bought a new computer over the weekend, because I literally filled my old computer with GH clips. So with all this memory I now have I might have to brush up on my vid making skills, its been so long I think I forgot how to make a vid!

• Members

Oh wow, thanks so much Nex! I knew I missed that oatmeal episode, I had no idea what anyone was talking about. By the way, I don't think you ever got my e-mail from like last week. It was probably something with your email since it changes with the reply. Thanks again for the clips!

A lot of those clips on the SoapNet pomo are old, hm...

• Members

I am going to a movie now with my friends to see PS I love you. I hear it is good for a good cry! I could use one now--ha ha. Just didn't want you guys to think I was off sitting in a dark room crying over TQ or slitting my wrists or something tonight and not chatting with you! JUST KIDDING!

I will be home around 10 my time and will try to pop in!

On a good news front...my husband just landed this huge account he was trying to get! And for my second good news...I found someone to watch my kids who is in college so we can go to Napa and San Fran on the 24-27th of January with his other client on a free trip! Maybe we will get a soap dish poster saying Tracy is leaving with Luke, but will be back in a few weeks and they will just pretend he is offscreen for the next couple months--good things come in threes right????

• Members

I like how just one good episode of LuNacy can totally reverse everyone's fatalistic attitude they were feeling yesterday!

Have fun tonight Hooked. I just got back yesterday from a day and a half in Napa. It was gorgeous & we a had a ton of fun. Too much fun really.

And no, we did not "drink any [!@#$%^&*] Merlot!" ;)

H

• Members

Bringing my nomination list over from SON2 (there were some categories I had to add)...

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - DRAMA

February 27, 2007: Tracy learns of Alan's death; shares stories with Dillon.

July 9, 2007: Tracy won't say good-bye to Dillon.

July 24, 2007: Tracy finds out Alan is fading.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - COMEDY

March 7, 2007: Luke and Tracy decide to alter Alan's will.

April 16, 2007: Tracy finds out about Oopsie Daisy, and she and Luke try it out for themselves.

November 21, 2007: Luke and Tracy spend Thanksgiving together at GH.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - ROMANCE

October 16, 2007: I love you just the way you are.

November 9, 2007: Luke opens up his heart to Tracy.

November 16, 2007: Tracy's willing to share her future with Luke.

BEST SPEECH

Tracy: ...I'm scared to live without him.

Tracy: Your darling, your angel -- is gone. And I am getting really sick and tired of waiting for you to accept it.

Tracy: ...It doesn't matter what he says, you'll endure, but what about Lulu? How do you think that Lulu is going to take knowing that you raped her mother...

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO/DIALOGUE

June 8, 2007: "Your incarceration would put a serious crimp in my sex life."

November 21, 2007: "Be gentle with me" - "I don't do gentle. You know that."

December 27th: "Care to test it?" - "Excuse me. I don't think we'll be testing that blood flow for a while yet." - "I'm gonna prove you wrong, Spanky Buns. I’m gonna prove you wrong."

SEXIEST SCENE

Wyndemere; before heart attack, at the bottom of the stairs (make-up smeared kiss)

Wyndemere; Luke and Tracy all over each other in front of Scott.

Linoleum, oatmeal, and bypass surgery…

BEST KISS

May 8, 2007: Good evening wife/Handsome devil.

June 7, 2007: Last kiss before Luke leaves town.

November 7, 2007: Make-up smeared one at the bottom of the stairs.

BEST HUG

The hug after Luke saved Alan.

Alan funeral hug.

"Success" hug.

BEST EXPRESSION

October 11, 2007: Explaining about her, Scott, and the desk.

November 16, 2007: Cabana boy one.

November 16, 2007: Emily's death.

BEST QUOTE

Every time you open your mouth, you fall into a deeper abyss of dumb.

The minute someone says 'sponge bath,' I'm outta here.

You just had a heart attack. Take a nap.

BEST FACE TOUCHING

On the patio before the ShadyBrook caper (Luke also plays with her hair)

Reminding him why needs to have the surgery...

Linoleum, oatmeal, and bypass surgery...

BEST NICKNAME

Wife/Husband

Spanky/Sweetheart

Baby

BEST HAIR

Goin' to ShadyBrook - Almost shoulder-length, some oomph, almost reddish, full of shine

Alan Fading/DNA Tests – Shorter, bob-length, lots of oomph

Luke's Hell - A little shorter than shoulder-length; lots of oomph

BEST OUTFIT

Red blouse, black, fitted skirt – Tracy and Luke share drinks at MetroCourt; later, Tracy breaks it up between Luke and Scott and the hospital, and she and Luke discuss Laura’s rape.

Black jacket, gray underneath, gray slacks – Lainey observes Tracy talking to furniture; same day, Tracy is taken away to Shady Brook.

Pink blouse with black skirt – Alan is fading, but Tracy doesn’t want him to go.

funny, read your story. This is unpopular around here, but I'm not that big on smut (in that I sometimes feel uncomfortable reading it). That said, your story didn't "bother" me at all. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Was so mad that I had to interrupt my reading to go to the bathroom (one of those moments where you just have to go - gross, I know, LOL). Anyway, wonderful work. Lots of hotness going on in that story. It also made me laugh out loud a few times too. Looking forward to more fic from you.

nex, thanks for the clips, and yes, make more videos!!! Does that sound too bossy? LOL.

halee, glad you're able to post!

• Members

Wow, is SZ bitter tonight. The numbers are up for the week of Dec. 17th (only soap that has higher numbers, btw), and they've got something snarly to say about that. Today was perhaps the most interesting, well balanced episode I've seen in ages, and they've got to rip it apart (their comment about Tracy: Wierdness.."Your heart belongs to me" :/ Um..no). Bitter, bitter. I hope TPTB don't go there for their sense of the viewership.

Edited by remos

• Members

I'm happy, too!

The pout was DA BEST!! So unTracyline. So Wonderful. It made me want to hug her muchly!!!

The butt touch was HILARIOUS. He MUST have added that.

Think he added the I Love You, too? (It's the last thing he says to her before she leaves. I wonder if she'll bring that up tomorrow.)

Oh.. The KISSES!!! The cheek thing is now something she "does," and FINALLY she has stopped putting her fingers over the kiss. I hope she continues that. I HATE her normal finger action. This is MUCH better.

Wasn't lovin' my Diane too much today. I think she was a bit over the top. It made me a little uncomfortable. (Honey, you can't buy designer clothes if your main client fires you because you left him in lock-up for 24-hours! And, you're a hoot, but get over yourself! PLEASE!)

Ta ta

LB