The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

afternoon guys. well last nite in the br you guys had my stomach hurting from laughing. ms. q the typing tracys moan was tooooooo funny i stll have to laugh about that. oh my im going to miss the daily banter with you guys because im getting ready to go back to work monday. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry: ill still stop by to see whats up. though.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For those of you who are smart and don't go to the soapdish board..just thought you might like to see the Q and A regarding TG and JE and some other questions. This person seems to know what they are talking about from the business end of things.

Chat up:

Do you know if TG is gone til May and not coming for Feb. sweeps? What about JE? Is she gone to til then? TIA

I don't have any updated storyline info this week. I will be able to touch base with a few people next week and then I'll find out where things stand.

Do you think they will do anything to reverse Emily's death??

Unlikley as there are contract issues - on both sides - that would appear to prevent that.

Chat Up

what's the deal with Kristina Wagner? Is she sticking around? Also, is Jason Gerhardt leaving the show in say the next three months?

I've been out of the office for the holidays so I don't know for certain but last I heard she has expressed interest in staying and the producers would be willing to accommodate her.

Can't speak to Jason at all, sorry.

Are they worried more people will tune out? Rumor has it Frons secretary is telling people that Jax is not the father of Robins baby.

I can't speak to what Frons' secretary told people.

But there is an overwhelming concern about people tuning out in general -(not related to one storyline) Money is the driving factor in all decisions. And I know this is where you will all tell me the reasons why they should turn out.

Oh Chat Up is here! CU, there is really only one relationship that truly interests me, and that is Lucky and Cameron. Do you know if they plan on keeping their father/son relationship, or will that end once the custody issue is resolved. Also, is there a particular reason why they never had Lucky adopt him? Thanks.

I don't know why they never had Lucky adopt him. I'll ask next week if that was intentional (I would say likely yes but don't know for sure) and let you know.

Chat up: Do you know anyting about JE leaving with TG and not coming back til May. IS she being dropped to recurring?

The rumor was she was approached earlier and asked to go to recurring or consider recurring. It was not well received.

I don't know if she's leaving with TG.

Not well received by Jane I am assuming. Someone on here the other day told us she asked to go on recurring and they were leaving it up to her. And that she was going to leave with TG and not come back til he did or pop in for visits, etc.

Sorry, I should have clarified -not well received by her.

I would not be surprised if they leave it up to her

Chatup: Any news on whether Jax is going to be the father of Robin's baby? I remember you previously had Patrick in your info. TIA

I won't be able to check with anyone until next week.

Thanks, but just to confirm... you previously had Patrick as recently as a couple of weeks ago?

The last I asked anyone about it was end of Nov/early December and that's what I was told.

Chat up, why all the secrecy of the storyline? TIA

Okay last question and then I'm out.

when I get story info it is at the end of the continuum rather than the beginning.

there are some storylines that are being played closer to the vest than others and I believe this is one of them.

If you have your entire storyline spoiled in advance and outside of your control then people may not tune in and you don't get the opportunity to promote it the way you want to (this goes for any storyline)

Chat Up,

Can you explain why Guza's name wouldn't be listed for the writers today if his outlines are being followed?

Credits form part of the collective agreement between the Writers Guild and the AMPTA and so there are strict rules about who can and can't be credited.

If he received no credit today then they were not obligated to do so likely due to working from a different outline

Let's ask CU!

CU rumor mill has it Kelly has been asked out of her contract? Is it true? Is it possible to be let out after just re-signing???

There are a number of ways a contract can end:

1) actor exercises an out

2) studio exercises an out

3) studio terminates for cause

4) actor asks for relief - this often comes with conditions including an agreement not to seek work with the competition for a specified period.

So yes she could ask to be let out but the studio does not have to grant it.

I'm a little out of the loop as I've been away so I don't know if Kelly has asked or not.

CU,

You said there is concern over loss of viewers. Do you really think changes will be made or is it more lip service?

I do believe changes are coming.

That being said, I understand the skepticism I read on here

Chat Up:

Do you have any details on J-Lex?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I'm sorry - due to the holidays I don't have any new info on anything at the moment. I'll have more next week.

Chat up: When you say JE was approached earlier, do you mean earlier this year about it and didn't want to go for it?

We have seen some spoilers with her still in them about Monica's story.

Will Tony be back for Feb sweeps? We hear he is gone til May unless he gets the story he wants then he will come back in April or march maybe.

I was told she was approached earlier in the year (I think it was late summer/early fall) and was not pleased about it.

He has been vocal about story direction but I don't know at the moment when he is due back. His contract is very...fluid

Chat up: Do you know if they are just making Luke go on vacation to recuperate?

We heard rumors that JFP was looking out for others like TG and JE lately.

When you get back to work, can you let us know whether JE is still taping at all? They weren't going to fire her were they? Just put her on recurring?

I don't believe there was any intention to fire Jane Elliot. She is highly respected by many.

I'll let you know what I can find out.

Night SD

See I was a pretty good reporter last night..I just kept asking over and over again! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

We don't know yet Halee. I was looking for the scene insider on soapdish last night but they didnt' come. Maybe they will pop in tonight with days she is on.

On another note...remember Staci was talking about the soapnet chat Jane did a couple years ago? I found the link to it for any of you who haven't seen it. I thought I had seen it, but after reading through it, I don't think I had.

http://soapnet.go.com/chatboards/chat/tran...2005_07_28.html

• Members

I just postd this and saw it, but now it is gone. Going to try again.

We don't know the days for next week Halee.

And here is the transcript of that online soapnet chat with Jane a couple years ago. We were talking about it in the breakroom the other night. Thought some of you would like to see it if you hadn't already. I don't think I ever read the whole thing. Of if I did, it was a long time ago.

http://soapnet.go.com/chatboards/chat/tran...2005_07_28.html

• Members

hooked, thanks for the SoapDish info!

Now, now remos, she has at least one scene with Luke and at least one scene with Logan too! ;) And oops, hooked beat me to it!

Ooh halee, that could have been a best quote for our 2007 Best of TQ thing! Loved that line.

About the Best of TQ...I know someone wants to vote and won't be able to 'til Monday, so I'm going to extend the deadline to that time. Results probably won't be posted 'til the weekend though 'cause this teaching thing is gonna kick my butt.

funny, you mean this? "Ohhh, ooh Luke, huhhh, ahhh, don't stop...Ohhh, Luke, you are so GOOOOOOOD! Huhhhhh!" :lol: For those who were not in the breakroom, this is what I transcribed from the June 1, 2005 episode... I did not just type that up out of nowhere, LOL.

• Members

Opps, I forgot the Logan and Tracy one.... one with Luke? I'll have to go back and refresh my memory. (I don't doubt you, I doubt me.)

EDIT

Yup, forgot how many pictures of Liz and the fire there were, I didn't go back enough pages. Lukey has his arms crossed, don't like the looks of that.

Stace....wow.... this is not something I ever thought I would see you write/copy. We are having an effect on you! :P

Edited by remos

• Members

Remos you should have been in the br last nite it was all i could do but try to type. i laughed so hard at tracys moan and the fact that ms q transcribed it for us was priceless.... there were no words that could describe how funny it was in there except for tracys moan. :lol:

ms q you know ill have to spring that moan up on you the next time in the br. that is the funny damn thing ever. right behind oopsie daisy and t&l. and yes remos i think we have rubbed off on her. :P

Edited by funny1