The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Remos nice work on your 4th confessions. i liked it and the ending was funny. you're on a role Remos kept them coming but now rush of course. i made it through my first day back at work, but i made it. i was just dropping by to see what's new in the land of lunacy.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy Monday all!!!

I wanted to know if anybody wanted the Alexis and Diane scenes from today, because I can edit them if more than one person wants them. Just let me know and I can get cracking on it!

remos, I am liking all of your Confession ficlets. :)

Carrie, I went shopping at Fashion Island yesterday and thought of you! :D

• Members

Thanks, Nex.

Tell you what, if Lainey really wants the clips, and you need someone else to make it worth your while, I could see it again. But only if Lainey wants them. I'm good either way.

Edited by remos

• Members

Remos..I posted on the other board but I LOVE That story. It is exactly how I thought it would be in my head, well except for the part about them walking in Old Quebec City!! Great job. I love this series.

Mac Laptop crashes yet again. Gotta take my son to the apple store before he has a coronary. Guess I will feed the kiddos out tonight so I can come home and try to write.

I did like today's show today for the most part, but mostly because of the multitude of characters and balance. Even Carly and Jason and Sonny aren't monopolizing every single segment. That is some improvment for sure. And even the Diane Alexis stuff was sort of silly, it was a pleasant thing to watch.

I will say that it is disgusting that Ric is trying to sleep with Skye while little kids are napping who could walk out at any moment. People were pointing out that this is in alexis's house--the same house he slept with her daughter in!!

I am wondering if the skye luke dock scenes could be like a little dream montage thing for her leaving while luke is like dozing off after she says goodbye. Wishful thinking maybe.

• Members

Remos, I frackin' love your Confession fics!! Keep 'em comin'!!!

Sorry folks. Lainey had issues with the Diane/Alexis stuff today. It was SO over the top that I kept flinching and turning down the sound. There was a high cringe factor with the scenes. If the clips are out there, I MIGHT download them... mostly as a desensitizing effort (I have to learn to tolerate Stupid and Silly! :o )... but please don't do them for me.

Thanks for thinking of me!! You guys are awesome!!

Tata, LB

• Members

Okay guys..not sure if you want to read this or not....but finally finally someone answered on soapdish as to how Luke leaves. Being that it is four days a way, it may not be so speculatory. IN fact, this is what I really thought would happen all along with that idiot. It is an insider supposedly, but not on that has identified themself as a recognized insider name.

"He leaves abruptly without notice and leaves everyone wondering where he went. He later sends Tracy a communication letter her know he is ok and "evaluating his life" so to speak if that makes sense."

So the good news part: Hopefully that means he DOES not leave with Skye. And it probably means that JE didn't go on recurring and was like TG or no TG I am Tracy freaking Quartermaine...I am not being bumped to recurring status. I will take Tracy with limited airtime when he is gone rather than Tracy not on at all for months and months.

Bad news: Luke is a selfish coward and I can't believe he would do that to her after all she has laid on thel ine for him. At least he sends her a letter cause you know she is gonna be freaking out. UGGHHHH!

• Members

It really bothers me that that freakin' @$$ is going to break her heart again!! She could have gone with him to recuperate and then come back early for business or whatever. Let's see how often she'll be on in his absense. Not much I'm sure.

Depending on how this plays out by the end of the week, I am thinking of calling it quits.

• Members

That is absolutely appalling. They couldn't come up with something better than that? It lend creedence to TG being gone for some time, but hurting Tracy like that after she opened her heart to him, after she's been there for him throughout everything? If they're wanting to shut her down, they are certainly going about it the right way.

(Any possibility this insider if full of it?)

EDIT

Okay, I've just been over the SD. I saw that anonymous poster in the main part, but no one has taken that tidbit over the the IL. Sure it was legit? The Alexis' attack was carried over, but not the Tracy stuff.

Edited by remos

• Members

I really had a feeling they were gonna go this route this time with him just leaving. My only hope now is that whatever letter he sends to Tracy (if that is true) is heartfelt and says that he wanted to spare her having to watch his every move, etc. It better end with "I'll always come back to you" or "I love you". Then I want her to crumple it up and throw it in the fireplace and say the hell with you. And go get plastered at the metrocourt and go have revenge sex with Scotty/Dr. Julian/Coleman/Ramon...any or all of them--LOL. Luke is such an ass. No, let me rephrase that...the writers are such asses.

Someone posted on soapdish that "AG will be vanish for a month." Meaning he is only gone for a month. Then someone else posted this about Luke (who is another supposed insider):

I only know about Jan and he hasn't come back by the end of Jan. Don't quote me on this because I don't really concentrate on my luke info, but I'm pretty sure Tracy does not leave with him. He leaves on his own.

I asked if Tracy is on much the rest of Jan. He/She said she really didn't know or remember but had the information at work and would come back and give a concrete answer.

Everyone still keeps saying that Luke is ALWAYS on for sweeps. Always. IN fact, those are the only times of the year you can count on him being on. Maybe he isn't back for the start of sweeps but come back sometime in Feb. to have some role in it. Who knows.

Guess we will see Friday/monday how this all plays out. I just hope that Luke's kids will at least be nice to Tracy or sympathetic. I mean they built them all up as sort of being "family" this past month or two.

• Members

Well.... all I can say is that I HOPE it's along the lines of Luke being incredibly frustrated with how his recovery is going, and he just can't take Tracy looking at him as a patient anymore. He wants to get better so he can be her husband again, and so that she looks at him as her husband and not a heart patient. I hope to god all the build up of the past 3 months won't be thrown away completely. TPTB seem to be making real changes in how they are telling stories, and trying to keep them authentic. TG is known for wanting to keep Luke authentic, and has been contributing a lot to the LuNacy story. Luke taking off because he doesn't want to be seen as less-than, has a ring of truth to it. I just hope to hell they don't butcher LuNacy or Tracy to do this.

Folks, I can feel my LuNacy muse packing her bags. If they really f*ck this up, I can't make any promises.

• Members

Yeah I am with you Remos...maybe there will be some follow up to the converstaion he had with Sonny that Tracy overheard.

You know.. the person who said that Tracy leaves with Luke on soapdish is the same one who said that TG is gone maybe til may and about JE and the recurring.

If her info was wrong about stuff that was already shot (like luke leaving alone) but the rest is wrong too. The person today said that he will not be back in January as she had the info for January, but that doesn't mean he couldn't show up a week into Feb for sweeps. Who knows. If it is only a month that she will have to be pissed off and upset and then he comes back again, we can deal. It would make sense because if there is any truth to the Spinelli prodigy thing or the stuff about Tracy keeping Luke at bay and stuff blowing up in her face with the Qs, that could be just like side story to sweeps. Because this sweeps is not an event...not like a train wreck or hotel fire, etc. It is the mob stuff with Sarah Brown and all that zachara sonny stuff. Not like a captive event that other characters don't get to be a part of at all.

Yeah maybe it is a good time for our Tracy muse to get out of our heads, so that we can start doing the thing we have been wanting to do like write! Perhaps it is good timing.

My only good part of all this is at least Tracy is still on and Jane is not going to be gone til May. I know we are all Lunacy fanatics, but Tracy once a week is better than no Tracy at all.

• Members

My bit of bathroom insight today (I tell you, me and Hildegard, we understand each other), is that a lot of these issues would be resolved if they would just shift the focus in this couple from Luke to Tracy. TG's leaving is so glaring because Tracy is put on a shelf until Luke returns. If Tracy can accept that Luke leaves 'cause that's just him, then fine. But in the meantime, get her a story of her own. That way, as Luke comes and goes, Tracy maintains her life. The writers should have something where Luke fits into Tracy's life for a change.