The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey all! Well here they are today's clips......enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7JHJNJC

Credit goes to Izzy, edited by me.

**Please note that I put the year 2007 instead of 2008 in the description, so you will want to rename it once its saved.

Also missjane, I noticed all of the Trucky touching today too. I have this feeling that Greg really likes Jane (get your minds out of the gutter, I don't mean it that way), he always has this big grin on his face whenever they share a scene.

ETA: Page 520 WooHoo!!

Edited by nex4evr

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the clips, Nex.

I wouldn't have even thought about 'that way', I think he likes her a lot. He must just be tickled that he can now get scenes with those two legends - and I swear his development of his 'acting face' (i.e. facial expressions conveying more than words) is coming from her, 'cause she's the best. GV really comes alive when JE is in the scene, even more than just TG.

I'm wondering how Lulu and Lucky are going to treat Tracy when Luke takes off. A few months ago I would have expected instant amnesia, now I'm not so sure.

I don't know if I will make it into the BR tonight. My arms are aching so I'm going to soak for awhile.

EDIT

Also, re: Alexis getting attacked. I read that the original plan was to get rid of NLG, kill Alexis, and have Diane inherit her spot. But due to the incredible backlash of TMK and these deaths, Alexis is getting attacked and Jerry comes to her rescue. Claudia is behind it, I believe, and not the TMK. As far as I know, NLG isn't going anywhere, and they are loving her love/hate relationship with Diane, so they want to keep with it.

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks for the clips, Nex!

OMG, hack off NLG? She is so loved, that would have been so incredibly stupid. Guza has his head up his arse. Where does he get off? I think he secretly hates GH and has an agenda of slaughtering the show until it is cancelled. God I hate him right now. (Even though it isn't happening, lol, just the thougt.)

Rant over. :angry:

Edited by missjane

• Members

Thought I would bring this in from soap opera weekly--thoght it would make Rachel and some of us Q fans happy! Can't believe JE and LC got a closer look column spotlight within a month of each other!

A Closer Look: Monica

After months of freeze-ups and jitters in the operating room - first Alan, then Luke; this week Elizabeth - viewers finally learn the secret behind Monica's meltdowns: alcohol. Leslie Charleson shares her thoughts on the intriguing turn.

SOW asks her what her reaction was when she found out the story. LC says that JFP mentioned it to her before the writers' strike, to feel her out about her thoughts. LC told her that anything was great and the show decided to run with it, even with the writers' strike on.

SOW asks if Monica's drinking stems from her inability to deal with Emily's death. LC says that yes it does and that it make sense. She feels that Monica hasn't done much of anything to let go of it and she has lot a lot. LC can rationalize Monica not wanting to deal with it. She feels that it's a matter of the more you stuff it down, the harder it is to let it go, so you self-medicate. She's glad GH is dealing with it because she had been wandering around thinking Monica has had quite a bit to deal with and they seemed to have dismissed it as moving right along... She's grateful we'll see that it really hasn't been business as usual for Monica.

SOW asks what the setup is for the reveal this week. LC says Joe the bomb demands to know who Jason is when he comes in and Monica tells him that he's a hitman who destroys everything he touches, and her son. Joe takes Monica hostage.

SOW asks how Monica ends up back in the ER and working on Elizabeth. LC says that Leo shows up and tells her Elizabeth is bleeding out and he needs her help. Monica puts her fear aside and gets free from Joe. Jason clears the way for her to go.

SOW asks if Monica is hesitant about attempting another surgery. LC says that she is and she's not even sure she can help. Leo tells her it's time to get back in the saddle and she tries. But her hands start to shake and she turns it over to Leo to do and walks out. She doesn't trust herself.

SOW asks if that's when viewers see her sneak off and take a drink for the first time. LC confirms that is correct. Monica's been sipping from a secret flask and it indicates she doesn't have it all together. She goes off alone and takes a swig, thinking if she has just one sip, she'll be fine, but of course she's not.

SOW asks if she's excited to be tackling this story. LC is very excited because it's been a long dry spell and it's been hard for her to come in and just do background stuff because Monica has always been such a strong character. She hopes they handle it well.

SOW asks what her feelings were on Monica turning to alcohol instead of seeking professional counseling to deal with Emily's death? LC says that Monica has always been the type of person who feels they can handle things on their own. Monica's strength and passion was one of the things that originally attracted her to the character. She feels it would be hard for Monica to ask for help and there's no one around to really tell her she needs to get help. She's very lonely. Drinking is something LC can rationalize which is good since she's the one doing it.

The NLG thing is wrong supposedly too!

Hope TQ is in LC's story a bit. Monica gets held hostage! Can you believe it?

Here's hoping for more lunacy tomorrow. I would think it would have to be tomorrow, if Luke sneaks out and leaves Friday. I just got home from my dinner and my husband just got home from a trip so I am gonna go talk to him for a bit...even though I would rather be talking to you guys!

I loved how tracy and lucky were touching each other like on the arm and she had her arm on his back!! I really hope they keep her in luke's kids world while he is gone too Remos!

Edit

Someone asked this to the chat up insider at soapdish today for me--how sad is that..that random people are asking stuff for me over there!

Chat Up

For our resident Tracyfan...do you know anything about JE? Will she be offscreen while Tony is gone again?

I don't believe she has any time off booked to coincide with Tony.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

The only thing Lainey liked about today:

The ending Alexis/Diane scene when Diane tells Alexis she killed someone!

Cool!

Who?!?!??!

(Think she had an abusive husband who she shot in self-defensive? And then when her lawyer got her off she went to law school and swore she'd become the roughest, toughest, more hard ass of all hard ass litigators? I do! I do! Hmmm... think I might have my first non-lunacy fic brewing. Hmmmm)

Gotta tell you I HATED all the LuNacy stuff today!!!

ALL

OF

IT!!

You've heard of Shrewlu?... what you saw today was the return of Shrewcy. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!.

Luke, you're an ass!

And the writers are setting it up so Big, Bad, Controlling Tracy deserves to be dumped while you run off to find yourself.

Well f-you!

She deserves better.

And you don't!

I'm not liking this turn, people.

I'm not liking it.

AT

ALL!!!

• Members

Oh, no! Maybe I don't want to watch today. Just say no to Shrewcy! I will try to remain positive. I AM positive. Ok, here goes...

There are a lot of Lunacy fans out there. JE and TG love working together. Let's home TIIC realize what they have and don't f' it up. I hope that if Luke is a jerk when he leaves that the kids are behind Tracy 1000% when he comes back hat in hand and we get some serious Luke trying to woo Tracy back.

• Members
Lainey, I don't like Shrewcy either. I think I was okay with it today just because Lucky was on her side. So she isn't the one who is wrong, Lukester is. If he runs off, I think at least Lucky will defend her. Both his kids know what a lunatic he is, and Tracy has to be harsh with him. He is such a little baby!

• Members

The best thing about today was the Tracy/Lucky interaction, what little of it there was, but he was on her side and he touched her and vice-versa. I've saw the whole thing comin from day 1 of the heart attack, that they were going to paint Tracy to be the nag in this. But they also painted Luke to be the ass that he is. Have been loving seeing them together so I didn't mind, even though i knew this was coming.

• Members

Yeah knowing Tracy was on today helped liven up the day a bit, thanks hooked.. :)

I don't mind if Tracy is shrewish. Of course I haven't watched and I might hate it when I do, but when you have a husband that acts like a five year old, you have to act more like a warden or his mother, than his wife. Sometimes. Tracy's been sweet and nice with him, as sweet as she gets, and it did no good, so eh. I don't blame her for anything she does to keep him in that bed at this point.

I'm glad to hear LC is going to *crosses finger* maybe get a story out of all this, and I hope Jane is a good part of it. Because honestly I don't give a fig about anything else on this show, and I'm going to have to have something to look forward to GH wise while TG is gone. Also glad to hear we got a sweet Trucky scene. :)

I'm a sucker for all things Trucky. :D

I hope Jane is on for Feb sweeps, even if it is not until Luke comes back. I want this year to be a good one for Jane, SL wise, with or without TG there.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I would love for this to happen also BSG, but Luke has never been one to make excuses or apologies for who he is.

I so hate that they didn't just leave to go "snuggle down" together post-holiday, while he recuperates and have her come back before him, or have him recover offscreen in the mansion. I mean him leaving is getting waaaaaaaaay old already. Not that I expect that he will stop being Luke per say, because as we know TG just has to have an abundance of vacation, but the writers could be little more creative in writing in his vacation exits instead of Tracy always being the one most hurt every time he leaves.

Well I hope she'll be making a few appointments with ramon. lol! Seriously I am bitter about this. I even changed my desktop wallpaper to the pic of her and Scott in Luke's hell.

Edit: I think Tracy's next s/l should be with her and scott rescuing Lulu ;)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

What happened to that Lucky & Tracy thread at SOC? Do they just delete all things Tracy?

Anyway gotta work late tonight, won't be able to watch 'til I get home. <_<

Hope I get a chance to check the board to read someone's recap. (Hint) That should help.

Happy Thursday!

Edited by halee