The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Love you!!

But don't rush it...

stuff is better when it simmers for awhile.

I had a "Letter to Luke" in my head earlier today. I might try to write it tonight. It's all in Tracy's voice.

I have to go out at around 830p et. Won't be back until 10p et or later.. will try br then. You have to promise to try to cheer me up!

ta ta

lb

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^^ Indeed she does. :D Welcome to the TQ Love, Justhepope.

Oh, those in the breakroom ~ Remember when I was asking if it'd be rude to make that phone call this morning? I decided not to make it after all. Will give it one more day... <shrug>

Glad you enjoyed my transcript, ladies! LOL. funny and others who might have not seen (eh, heard) it, you can find it here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/djir64 (Credit Misty).

BTW, just checked the official transcript from TV Megasite. Seems like I missed a "yes."

Oh. Oh, Luke. Yes. Oh, oh, don't stop. Oh, Luke, you are so good! Oh!

Hey, I was on SaveFile where a ton of my LuNacy clips are, and look what I found re: my statistics:

Total Files: 200

Total Downloads: 5276

LuNacy (and or Tracy) has been downloaded 5276 times - I think that's pretty good. Well, maybe not since most of the clips have been up since late May... But still... Not that many people know about my LuNacy SaveFile collection, anyway... I don't think...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

^^^^Well I for one, am one your downloaders Ms. Q. Since I came late to LuNacy you really helped get me caught up. And you had clips that went back further than the Jen Bingley LuNacy dvd edits. :D

Edited by halee

• Members

Hello Fellow Lunacy fans! :D

I am just running in here quickly to tell you that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Started a new job in Manhattan now so I have had zero time to read any boards, or even watch any of GH this week.

I am going to try to FF my way through last week's eppys tomorrow morning, stopping only for LuNacy or Scott. I tell myself this alot but never seem to have any time.

Miss you all! :(

• Members

Hooked, Thanks for posting that chat thingy with Jane.

As far as that chat up person. They have NO concrete info. I don't even understand the point of their answering peoples questions. Any statement they made started with "I think ..." or "I don't think...". That states pure opinion, not fact.

Let's just see how it goes next week. Let's all breath and send some positive vibes out into the universe. It's difficult, I know, but we NEED to do it. :)

• Members

From Daily Advance SoapBox

General Hospital's Luke Needs More Tracy

Posted on January 3, 2008

http://www.dailyadvance.com/blogs/content/...nities/soapbox/

From SoapDish

For the Tracy/Jane Elliot fan, I know for a fact, she's taped since Tony left for vacation, so I don't think Tracy is going off with Luke.

Later...

• Members

Yes, but they shoot things out of order all the time. Just because those were the last scenes TG may or may not have shot...doesn't mean that they are the last ones aired.

I, for one, am glad that JE will be around while TG is gone, if indeed this is true. I think I realized through all of this that I am a Tracy fan first, and Lunacy fan a very very very close second. I would rather have Tracy on screen then off screen for four months. I like her with scott (not romantically but fighting and snarking) I love her with LC and JI, I like her with Lulu. As long as somehow they handle it with care with him leaving and not just walking out on her to go off to heal somewhere...or have him leave with Skye which would be totally ridiculous at this point ( I don't think TG would even have gone for that), then I will be okay with him being gone til whenever.

It would be so simple for her just to make some comments about going to see him on the weekends. Or just getting back from seeing him, etc. Same with Lulu and Lucky or whtaever. They dont' need to make him run off on some huge adventure each time.

But as Remos said tonight...we will know soon enough! One week from now we will either be bitching and moaning about how much we hate this show and hate luke for leaving and feeling bad for Tracy, or we will be like okay...we got some great lunacy scenes and stuff...far better than we had hoped for...and we have at least Jane til Tony comes back!

I think it is a good sign actually Ms. Q that she didn't leave with him for months (if the part that she has been taping is true) because that would much less likely mean that she is going to recurring.

Anyway.. it is so late and I need to go to bed!

Edit

I LOVE THAT COLUMN staci...from their pens to TPTP's ears!!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

You're overanalysing, luv. Tracy being around (assuming she is) means they are giving her something outside of Luke, which means more focus on TQ as a person and not an apendage. We can't lose, if that's the case.

EDIT

This came to me this morning....

Confessions... the second

http://ivy-kendall.livejournal.com/2933.html

Edited by remos

• Members
Well, all of the recently posted above things, make me feel better. Except the speculation on leaving with Skye. But I have a hard time believing they would do that at this point too. And I have a hard time believing Tracy would be "understanding of Monica's pain" if Luke just ran off again. She would be raging at everyone, probably most especially Monica.

• Members

These rumors are making my head spin. With all this speculation and may be's/might be's im getting a headache. all i want for the new year is for lunacy to be happy and intact when all the dust settles. that is my new years resolution/hope for my favorite (only couple that i love). the longer the writers strike the more likely for speculations/rumors. there are too many of these for me to speculate on. so i will be positive about the whole thing and not get "caught up" in this worry-ation of this. think positive all because after all we can do nothing about it and whatever happens thats just what happens.