The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh I forgot to post this earlie from last night from the insider about LC for Rachel...

Q: Has LC taped anything regarding the hitting the bottle storyline or has that been cut. Is JE or JI in scenes with her?

A: LC has taped with both of them and is actually on a decent amount of time in January.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow Remos you are on a roll girl! I am gonna read it now. Saw this exerpt from a Tristan Rogers interview that mentions TG and JE...

Tell us as an actor, what kind of an actor is Tony Geary?

Tristan: As an actor he is always in the moment. That's the reason we do the sort of improv we do because he is "there". But it goes further than that. He has that ability to take a shallow scene and give it depth that it doesn't have. Jane Eliot is the same. That's why they are so good together. It's been interesting to watch how he has evolved from the 80's to now. The journey has been a rich one.

Edit

Wow Remos...that was just perfect! Love it! I love these short little confession vingiettes...

Oh and remos...TAKE A NAP more often (LOL at the Tracy to Luke: You had a heart attack: Take a Nap quote)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

They are good together, indeed. This is the endgame, my friends. No reference to ewcbo coming back to help his exit anymore!

I would LOVE to take more naps... my life just doesn't allow it.

So... what does it say that I get LuNacy ideas in my shower and during nap time. Think I need something else on my subconscious.

Edited by remos

• Members

so the sleepless month is finally over!!! Well, not quite, and i'm not as excited as I seem by my exclamation points, but still. The family is leaving Tuesday for Cali. Gonna miss 'em all. My aunt and uncle got me a Ganesha (don't know if i spelled that right, Hindu God that brings luck and helps overcome obstacles) statue when they were away. My aunt asked me if I want to go to India with her next year. They are adpoting a little girl from there and the process will be done within the year and they'll have to go there to pick her up (I'm going then too), but they are going on a missionary trip to the school she and a friend from India opened last year. We'll go and teach them English or art or some undecided thing and then we get to do the whole tourist thing, but she spent a long time there years ago so she'll take me to all the really great spots I'd like. I'm so psyched about it!! I can't wait to go, I've wanted to go there for years now!!!!!

I know that doesn't have anything to do with anythingon this thread, but I'm SOOOOO excited about it so I came to share

• Members

AWW thanks Carrie. I am so happy I just gotta make sure i have enough blank tapes & my vcr hooked up right at school haha. I hope to chat with ya'll if your still in the BR around 11 tonight cuz i don't get off till 10 and i have to fill out papers since its my last night then I have a 30 minute drive home lol. See ya'll laters. I won't be around tomorrow most likely cuz of an app at the oral surgeon for my jaw, last minute packing and my gpa is staying the night so I'll hopefully talk to ya'll when I get to school.

BTW Carrie I like your new banner :D thanks ya'll yea it was me Lainey that made it. I'll be glad to make ya'll ones when i get to school and settled in.

Edited by IluvAandM

• Members

(I'm not sure which board is being read. There is stuff posted on SON2 today, though none of it earth shattering.)

Confessions... the fourth

http://ivy-kendall.livejournal.com/3406.html

I want to give credit to Hooked, who gave me the idea in the first place...

EDIT

No Tracy. Nothing in the previews. But the show is 4 for 4. Again balance, vets (saw Scott, finally), hospital, safe house, police station, Carly's, Kate's, Kelly's Alexis'; airplane scenes were hilarious. Diane and Alexis are truly the intellectual Lucy and Ethel of GH. Carly now knows about Jake, Kemo is looking puffy, Michael took out a classmate. Another history nod (that's one a day, at least). I don't like not knowing when Tracy will be on, but it is allowing me to see some rather well written GH.

Edited by remos