Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, glad you liked the fairy dust!

nex, glad you enjoyed the video!

MagicHappens, thanks for the info! So glad she's going to be on tomorrow!

hookedongh, thanks for the video feedback! About the stuff you've posted, some of us have seen it before, but I'm not sure about others. Thanks for bringing it over! About the fur...Looks like it's a coat and not part of the actual outfit. That's a little better, right?

SPOILERS

(Take out your tissues...)

_

_

_

_

_

Week of January 12th

Thanks Ryan Chandler/SoapKing (from this site and SoapDish)!

• Members

She did have fur on, but from the second they showed, I thought she looked good. I thought it was more of a classy looking dress coat. May not have been since she was in the house. It may be total crap, but I choose to believe that she had just come in. Again, didn't show much, so I hope I'm not wrong and it's not garbage. Either way, we have her on today.

I'm playing hookie today!.... oh wait, I would be but I still feel like crap. This thing is getting to be a real pain in the arse. I'll be at the doctor, (hoping I have bronchitus and can just take some meds and get rid of it, cuz this is rediculous), but I'm taping in so it's all good.

EDIT: ok, nevermind, just read the post above mine.

Edited by knh

• Members

What is the deal with them putting her in fur during crisis mode???? It must be hot on the set in that! I downloaded quick time again today thinking maybe that would help and the same thing happened to try to watch those clips. I think I better move on and have to just listen to them...stinks! That should be my worst problem in life huh???

Have a good day. I am home as it is cold and yucky and I am going to try to paint as I am working on a ski picture for my parents ski condo. It is a good day to stay in and do something around the house!

Will check in later!

• Members

These spoilers sound so sad. I am sorry they are letting SD go, but at least Alan goes out with a bang instead of a whimper, and all the Q's will get a storyline. I remember years ago when the rumor was that Lila and Edward would go down with the PC hotel, then it was changed. I would have preferred to see a classy exit like that for Lila instead of the funeral after she died IRL.

• Members

Hey Ms.Q, thanks for posting the spoilers, while they are sad because of SD leaving, :( they also sound a bit exciting at the same time. I do have one question.......exactly what does this mean? ;)

I ask because I am a dork and I'm not sure what it means, I think the word is believe, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it means.

As for Tracy wearing a fur collar during this months sweeps, again. I have a theory; I think Jane likes to wear it, its the only explaination. During sweeps its usually winter, (Feb. and Nov.) and for Tracy to wear a jacket on top of the jacket (that she normally wears) just seems a bit excessive. Plus I'm sure its hotter to be wearing two jackets instead of one with a fur collar. I don't know, its just a thought.

Anyhoo, YAY to Lacy being on our screen today!!!!!!

• Members

Watching Live:

Spoiler

>

>

>

Scene 1:

Started with Q's bickering. Tracy is wearing brown turtleneck--fur is on her coat. Edward says they have to present a unified front because of the bad press from Eduro. Luke walks in on this. Very subdued, shakes Dillon's hand, says Happy New Year's to everyone. Tracy asks for privacy. Edward says don't take too long. Alice welcomes Luke home with a kiss on the cheek. Luke (I think) asks Tracy why no welcome home.

She doesn't blink. She shows no emotion. She asks him "What was your first stop? Your real wife? Or your imaginary wife?"

Oh, and I didn't see her hands but LUKE IS WEARING HIS WEDDING RING.

Scene 2:

Luke told Tracy that he intended to visit Laura, but there was no rush. Time was meaningless to Laura. Tracy responded with "So. Me first." Luke then said that they had parted on less than loving terms and asked Tracy if she divorced him in absentia. She said she would have, but she noticed that he went to great lengths to stay married to her during the Laura situation and she wanted to know why. Luke said they discussed that ad nauseum in the pre-wedding conversations. Tracy said no, he was so mesmerized by Laura that he didn't hear a word she said. She said he jumped through hoops to give Laura the perfect wedding, and it would have been much more meaningful if it had been legal. So again, why did he stay married to her? He said that he couldn't be with Laura. Tracy then said, so you settled for me? Then, Lulu Interuptus. Meaningful Glance ™ between Luke and Tracy over Lulu's shoulder.

Oh, and right now, Scott Baldwin is visiting Laura at Shady Brook.

Scene 3

Lulu and Dillon are discussing Laura, NEm, Helena.

HOLY CRAP! Lainey, are you listening?

Tracy tells Luke to apologize to Lulu. Luke asks Lulu if she needs an apology, and she plays the Wow, we all grieve in our own way card. She asks him to join her at the Charity Function, but he begs off. Lulu leaves.

Tracy maked a comment about how now not only is Lulu forgiving his bad behavior, but she's making excuses for it. Luke asked Tracy if this was about him and Lulu or him and Tracy, because he couldn't do both at once. She said if he had something to say about him and Tracy, he was welcome to go ahead and say it. Luke said, "I like being Mr. Tracy. I like having you for my wife." Then he goes on to say that he has never had a woman in his life who challenged him to the edge of his ability (or something like that), and he was going to stay in the marriage until SHE made the decision to end it. Then he walked out, and Tracy (who's got her arms folded tightly across her chest) makes this little choking sound--it's very, very obvious that she's about to start crying and is forcing herself not to. Her eyes are very wide, and she's struggling to keep it together. End of scene.

That was the last we saw of Tracy. We saw Luke later when he almost caught Scott with Laura. He got distracted by Lainey, who confirmed no change in Laura's condition. Luke spent the last week with the doctor in Paris who created the "miracle drug." He's working on new therapies for people with Laura's condition. Luke gave Lainey permission to discuss Laura's situation with the Parisian doctor.

We also saw Pod!Dillon and Lulu discussing stealing Alan's PDA to prove he was Rick's killer. Pod!Dillon looked absolutely gleeful at the prospect. He needs to be stopped now. *kicks Pod!Dillon*

Luke is in the previews, asking about who gave Laura daisies. No Tracy in the previews, but she might be in the ep if Luke is.

/End Spoilers

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Thanks for the recaps, MinervaFan!

So, it REALLY is a coat!!!! LOL. How pathetic is it that I get excited over that?

SOME BITTERNESS BELOW

_

_

_

_

I don't mean to be bitter, but I am FED UP with GH and their idea that once Luke leaves the Q living room, Tracy can't have any more scenes for the rest of the episode. 3 scenes today. That's it. We get see Luke go on his merry way, but not Tracy or the other Q's (except Alan, and well, we all know what's going to happen to him). :angry:

Also, someone is going to have to set me straight in the breakroom (if anyone's around later) because I was NOT over-excited about LuNacy's scenes today. I don't know...Maybe if Lulu hadn't interrupted...Maybe if there were more scenes...Maybe if it wasn't a rehash of "I like being Mr. Tracy, you're a challenge, I like that, etc." *shrugs* I need to watch again because LuNacy basically did NOTHING for me, and that is not good, my friends. I don't even care that Luke has his ring back on, and are we even sure it's his ring to Tracy??? Or is it to Laura?

_

_

_

_

END OF BITTERNESS.

*dances around in positivity fairy dust*

Tracy looked VERY classy today.

And JE has the BEST facial expressions.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

So I TOTALLY agree with you Mrs. Q! I thought it was a lame today. They could have at least made him a tiny bit apologetic or nice even??? The "I like being Mr. Tracy" and "we discussed this at nauseum before wedding" just seemed very callous!! But at least she was on!!! Her line about "settling for me" reminded me of some fanfiction where the line was almost exactly the same!!

Luke looked old to me today when he was visiting Laura. Maybe TG partied a bit too hard in Amsterdam!

At least none of the other Qs made snide remarks when she asked to be alone with Luke. So I wonder why Tracy doesn't go to the charity event at the metrocourt as it appears that she was planning to go with the rest of them.

Hopefully her scenes with scotty will happen tomorrow. I wish she and scotty would just check into a room at the hotel! Ha ha.