The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

You guys, I don't know what's wrong with me....

I am suffering serious LuNacy withdrawal. I think it's simply been too long without them. I can't stop thinking about 'em. It's sick, I know. It's like they're stuck in my brain. WTF?!?!?!

And next week he comes back, and is immediately drawn up into the 'let's save LuLu mode,' where he will stay for the next several weeks. So us LuNacy lovers are going to remain screwed for awhile :(

It's depressing......

Thanks to ILTQ and Ms. Q for the explanation on the Edward stuff. I am grateful. I agree, ITLQ, the "first" Edward was definitely darker and more oily than this current Edward. I think I liked him best, too.

And thanks, Ms. Q, for the Nancyfan hint. I am uploading now. (I don't have a Hellagood account. In fact, I have no clue how to find it. I've tried!).

Speaking of Nancy (this is sorta OT, but here goes anyway): I really like this new character Diane with Alexis... anyone else see it? It's two smart women with lots of verve (for those of you who write femslash... there is a TON of potential here. hint hint hint ;) ;) )

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We'll get some LuNacy when Luke returns. Might not be the LuNacy we have in mind, but at least TG and JE are going to share at least one scene. :)

It's around 8:30 central. I know it's a bit early, and well, it is a Saturday night, but anyone around for the breakroom?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit: Click Me. Young!Drunk!Tracy and Alan 4 mins in.

Edit: I'm back in the breakroom. It's a little after 11 central.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Thanks for the clip! everyone is asleep at my parent's house except me on the computer!! i had to play the clip super low! Looking forward to seeing everyone's old clips once they get them posted.

Here is a question for you buffs...so what was the story again with Lord Ashton? He wasn't really a Lord and just pretended to be, or he ended up being broke? I can't remember. How was the episode on Friday. I tivo'd it at home but was flying during the day and can't watch it til Monday. I am assuming nothing to write home about except the big explosion?

• Members

So here is the deal: Larry had an older brother that no one else knew about. His father was married to another woman and had a kid, Charlie Prince. He neglected to divorce this woman before marrying Larry's mother, making Larry illigitimate and therefore not the true heir to the Ashton title. When his father dies, Larry destroyed all evidence of his brother's existence (or so he thought) knowing if the brother ever resurfaced he could claim the title and fortune.

So in 89 Larry and new wive Arielle arrived in PC looking for Ned and Quartermaine money to finance "the quest." If successful in finding the Lost Civilization Larry would receive an enormous amount of money. Since he had gone through Tracy's inheiritance and then some in the early days of the quest, Tracy blackmailed Larry into giving her and Ned part of the profits. Tracy is such a smart girl....she saw him burning Charlie's birth certificate and saved it from the fire. It turned out not to matter that Tracy knew, cause Charlie Prince was already in PC and planning to expose his brother as the false Lord Ashton. Poor Larry wound up losing not only his title and the fortune, but also his wive, whom he discovered that he was not really ever married to.

Hope this helps...let me know if there are still any gaps :)

LA

• Members

That's pretty much it I think Lady Ashton covered it.

Arielle was really still married to Colton Shore, who was the brainwashed would be assassin of Frisco Jones. Colton was under "Domino's" control.

Domino was Nicholas Van Buren (played by Joseph Mascolo), and Tracy dated him.

Nicholas was also after the elusive Dragon Bone, which if I'm remembering right, was the key to finding the lost civilization.

Oh...and I always wanted a Larry/Tracy/Charlie Prince triangle, that sadly, I never got.

:(

Charlie was played by Michael Tylo, and both he and Hugo Napier looked FABULOUS. :)

Aaah for what might have been.

*waves to Ms.Q*

• Members

*waves to ILoveTracyQ*

About 45 seconds in: Tracy in the background at Edward's 1989 memorial/dedication at GH.

From Anonymous posters at SoapDish. Nothing on Tracy, specifically. :(

_

_

_

_

_

Anonymous Poster #1

(My comments are in the parenthesis).

Luke and Lucky get into MetroCourt on Friday, 2/9. Jason (dressed as one of Craig's men, I guess) catches them and convinces Lucky that Mac will be suspicious about his whereabouts if he's in there. So, Lucky sneaks out on Monday, 2/12. Meanwhile, Alan and Liz are locked in a room together, but Liz is taken out and replaced with Lulu, who accuses Alan of killing Rick Webber. (this might not be on the 12th, I'm just assuming it's around this time).

On Tuesday, 2/13, Alan and Lulu are let out of the hotel. Emily is allowed to accompany Alan out, but she doesn't want to leave Nikolas behind and requests that Lulu goes instead. Luke stays behind to ensure Nikolas gets out safely for Laura's sake, and that Carly gets out safely for Bobbie's sake. As of 2/15, Alan is NOT dead.

Anonymous Poster #2

Lulu is devastated.

Dillon tries to make amends with the Quartermaines.

The Q's and Spencers mourn their losses.

Oh, and COMPLETELY non-Tracy related, but Jason, Sam, Liz, Nikolas, and Emily are on every. single. day. from 1/29 to 2/15. GAH.

More so Tracy related, Scotty is on 1/30, 1/31, 2/1, 2/2, 2/7, 2/9 and 2/13.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

This is so funny...I was driving with my parents today in the car and someone wasn't going when the light turned green and my dad honked and said, "go you nincompoop!" I started cracking up. I told them I hadn't heard anyone use that word in years until about two weeks ago on GH, now he was calling someone that!

• Members

woulda, coulda, shoulda... I;m going to try not to come up with things they should do for the sweeps. It never works out and I just end up disappointed.

I haven't heard anything today about a chat time yet, but if anyone is planning to get on, sorry I missed ya. I'm gonna go to bed early. I am sick and need some sleep. I have no voice and have coughed my throat so raw that, not only does it hurt and I can't speak, but the medicine (which tastes like a$$ b/c I have to have the "special diabetic" kind that doesn't have any sugar to flavor it) burns like hell going down. So I'm going to write for a bit, watch brother's and sisters while I rest, and then sleep it off so I can get up at 6 to open at work tomorrow at 7, woot!! I love my life right now, that's all I can say

night all

• Members

Hi all! Just checkin' in. Feelin' a little blah lately. I go back to school tomorrow. wahhhhh! Feeling kinda nervous about LuNacy and lack of spoilers for them during sweeps. Anyway, hope everyone is well. I'll check back at 9:00 central (10pm eastern ;)) for chat. see yuz lata.

*waves* to LadyAshton

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Hi, gang. Sorry I've been so silent lately--it's been a busy weekend. I got Part Five of the Change of Habit story posted. John gets an unexpected visitor at the clinic.

Sorry for those beta-ing the AU story--I've put it aside for a while. Real-life is getting in the way of much of my writing, so I am limiting myself to one story at a time. Once I've finished with CoH, I will get back to poor TracyMaryLee Smutbaby.

About the chats, would Tuesdays starting at 6 pm Eastern be okay for everybody?