The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

hey TJ, sorry it took so long but I found the clips for you on my computer. I'm uploading to sendspace now and will edit them in when they're finished. The only thing is that they are zip files. I never figured out how to convert them (and if someone knows how it would be much appreciated) and that is how they were posted for me , so nothing I could do about that. They will still work though.

edit: Here you go, TL. I hope that's all of them...

~Tracy and Edward

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cughmr

~edward tells justus, tracy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vy1oh3

~chaos at the Q's

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x5hcnn

~Alan and Tracy remember Lila

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u08cs8

~ Tracy lashes out

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j7f7fv

~Jason and Emily arrive at Q's

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ydj7yw

and ps Ms. Q, I don't think I've said it yet, but i think the new avatar is really cute

Edited by knh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I said I'd be back, so here I am. Did ya miss me? :P

Playing catch-up ~

About GHH2...I used to lurk there (still do sometimes), MagicHappens. I never got an account though.

About Scotty/Sweeps...Oooh, ILoveTracyQ, I forgot about the going back 16 hours in time thing. Oh wait...Never mind. The person who posted the spoilers said Luke/Tracy teamed up AFTER sweeps. *shrugs* It can still happen during sweeps, I suppose.

About clips...here is June 28. (Click it).

About SID...JE, SD, and LuNacy got my vote too, but not to be a downer, do you really think it's going to make a difference? I mean, it's nice that we all contributed, but realistically, we'd have to figure out a way for each of us to vote 100 times a day. LOL. And then, I guess it wouldn't be fair. Although...You can't convince me the current winners win fair and square either.

About the board...I have the same problem, ILoveTracyQ. Asked you guys about it a few days ago, but does ANYONE respond??? LOL. Kidding. Love you all muchly. :)

hookedongh, I'm glad you got it to work! I thought it was funny how you said to copy/paste it, and all you really had to do was click it. Great job!

BTW, SOC has an "If the characters wrote a book, what would the title be?" kind of thread. I think my favorite one is Sam's, How to Lose a Job in 1 Day. (which I immediately linked with the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Oh! smirks' It's My House: Controlling Your Marriage Through Real Estate by Dr. Monica Quartermaine and I Gave It To Her: 101 Stupid Mistakes I Made During My Marriage by Dr. Alan Quartermaine cracked me up! MinervaFan posted some Tracy ones, but (and please don't take offense, Deb), I think my favorite Tracy one is by Candicepenelope: Tis' better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven: A Guide -Tracy Quartermaine Kind of long, but has a nice ring to it, don't you think? LOL.

• Members

So..... NO Tracy at all while was away? AT ALL?!?!??!

Gosh... I think I officially lost my touch (although I'm gone again next week, and that's the week Luke comes back, so maybe not!)

I hear I missed some fun Alan/Monica stuff on Tuesday. I'm about to do a mega scroll on the tivo, and then hit the pillow

Ta ta Todos,

Lainey

• Members

Thanks for the clips Mrs. Q! I know...I am such a loser! But I am learning--ha ha. I'm am off to bed. have an early flight tomorrow. Here's to hoping tomorrow's GH doesn't get screwed up on Tivo as I am in route! I guess next week will be interesting. It was funny, I was taking a shower today and turned on TV (yes that was my husband's dream to have a tv in the bathroom) and it was the noon time news and they were showing Patrick from GH talking about the 24 style storyline that GH was starting next week. Our local ABC anchor said, "well you know we will have some real life breaking news and screw it all up for fans".

• Members

so something was posted at SZ that a few people were talking about at SD

That Guza said in SOD mag that "heroes will emerge and cowards uncovered" during this story.

I'm wondering myself who the cowards are.

I fear the so called heroes will be the usual suspects.

If the cowards are ANY of the Q's except for Skye, Jason and Em, I am going to be mad, especially if they are talking about Tracy or Alan.

Although this time I hardly see how it could be Tracy.....but we'll see.

Ooooooh Prenoms tomorrow.

Jane WILL be nominated.

She WILL.

• Members

You're kidding, right? Have you been watching this show? ;) He (Guza) had her whimpering around fearing Helena at each corner, believing that Luke and the gang were going to murder her...Guza is totally capable of making Tracy look like a coward/fool.

I just don't think he cares enough to do so at this time.

• Members

My comments below:

MinervaFan Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 11:00 AM EST

Oh, my goodness! Yes, it's time for another pointless, destructive, mind-numbing sweeps stunt from Guza and Company. Yes, it's ALL MOB, ALL THE TIME, and most fans are sick of it. Give me more storylines about people, less about the Mob. Give me Jane Elliot with real dialogue, not KMo weeping and blaming. Keep Stuart Damon in the forefront, and fire Brian Frons. That would keep me GLUED to the screen during sweeps.

• Members

Starting this week, we will be having scheduled, weekly chats in the Break Room. This will allow people who have scheduling conflicts to plan ahead in order to participate in chats. I will post a time/day for the chat on Sunday night and then a reminder on the day of the chat. The weekly chat will be open to anybody who wants to participate.

At all other times, The Break Room is available 24/7 for anybody wanting to discuss Jane, Tracy, or just shoot the breeze with other fans. The Break Room is a Safe Zone--in other words, there is a limit on character/actor bashing, ship wars, etc. Venting and expressing different opinions is acceptable, as long as it's done with respect for the other participants.

The URL for the Break Room is: http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Your browser must be Java-enabled to use the Break Room.

• Members

About "coward" spoilers...Nah, I doubt it's Tracy. I don't see how her role in this SL fits with that description.

About Pre-Noms...Yeah, really. WHERE are they??? I'm hoping for JE just as much as the rest of you, but I still think KMc and BH will get one. If that's the case, can there be a three-way tie? Pretty please? I just HATE that GH writes it so that only their chosen ones have a good chance of getting a pre-nom.

If this link doesn't work for anyone else, try this one (for the article) or this one (for comments). :)

So, taking bets...What's Tracy going to wear for PC's latest catastrophic event???

Let us recall the epidemic: Click Me

And let us recall the trainwreck: Click Me

Anyone see a pattern? LOL. Yeah, yeah. I've mentioned it more times than I needed to. :P

Ah, this was not from sweeps, but is sure was a tragic event. The ONLY time we saw JE/Tracy from middle-late July to early October 2005: Click Me. Err, seeing Tracy wasn't tragic, but the fact that she was only on once was. Make sense? LOL.

Ooh, someone needs to do CAPTION THIS:

A_green.jpg

OR

B_green.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine