The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Minervafan, do you know what I am doing wrong. when I go to view them they say they are uploaded already to sendspace (mulitple) and there are links. I think I am supposed to cut and paste the link in the search box, but it is not finding them. I know there is something simple I am missing or doing wrong. Let me know if you have any trouble. Or hopefully Mrs. Q will let me know what I am doing wrong when she is on later today!

Thanks

Oh yea...I lost 5/19/2006 morning after the wedding clips somehow in my trash bin and can't seem to restore them.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, go to the Sendspace web address and look for the file name at the bottom (or where-ever it is.) It should look like this: luketracymonkeysex.wmv. Right click on that link. Windows will give you a pop-up box with the following options: Open, Save, Cancel. Choose save to save the clip to your hard drive. Open will open up your media player and save the file in your temporary buffer. I always go with Save, since they take relatively the same time on dial-up...which I no longer have...LOLOLOL!!!! HAHAHAAAA!!!

• Members

OK, I must be a bigger moron than I even thought. I am trying to do what you say, but the titles are not clickable at all to right click and when I right click it doesn't bring anything up about the media player, etc. I know how to do that, but the links are not clickable. I am so frustrated as I want to watch these clips. Guess I have seven days to figure it out huh! Thanks for trying to eplain to such a big dummy!

• Members

'

OK...as Gilda Radner would have said on Saturday night live years ago...NEVER MIND! I figured out what I was doing wrong...I was cutting and pasting the link in the sendspace search instead of putting it on my web browser. Anyway it worked. Thanks again so much Mrs. Q and Minerva Fan for walking me through this.

You guys are going to kick my spanky buns off this site because I am such a pain!!!

• Members

Glad you figured it out, hookedongh. Sorry I wasn't around earlier!

Yay! MinervaFan! You got DSL AND SoapNet?!?

BTW, Tracy placed a call to MC today and asked for Angela Monroe, but Tracy was never onscreen. :( Just Sam's part of the conversation was seen and heard. Boooooooooooo. Gah. I'm supposed to be positive. *puts on smile*

I'll be around later, probably. I'm going to aim for sometime earlier than usual though. What's everyone doing at 9 central?

• Members

I got them all downloaded and am a very happy camper! Has anyone written any good fanfiction lately? I know Minerva has written the Change of Habit story! Thanks again Mrs. Q for all your help! I bow down to the clip queen--ha ha!

Bummer they didn't show both sides of the conversation today. Wonder if she will be on at all until Luke comes back. At least that is probably only another week. I am going away Friday to Monday to Florida for my grandmother's 93rd birthday. Good thing my parents have a computer in the guest room and thank god for TIVO at home!!!!

P.S. I went o wallykurth.net to try to find that old clip but no luck.

• Members

DSL....mmmmm...yummy. I have already downloaded parts 3 and 4 of the 1979 episode. MsQ, I hate to be pushy, but the link for the Eds Meds clip is not working. Would you be willing to post a correct link?

Oh, we are so going to love SoapNet. Fey is watching Another World--she loves it. I used to watch it a million years ago, and I'm just so amused at all the eyeliner! :)

We are now officially moved in, with cable and internet and hot water and far too few bath and kitchen towels. It's a joyful day at La Casa FeyNDeb.

I've got the Break Room open for a while, if anybody wants to chat.

• Members

*sighs* I'm extremely bored.

When the hell is Tracy gonna be onscreen again!?

RE. Monica and Tracy getting scenes together- That will/would be the only upside to Alan being killed off.

RE Scotty's return- Anyone besides me maybe want Tracy and Scotty to be friends or flirt (or something)? I don't know, I just want her to have something to do!

Ugghhh, you think she'll be on tomorrow for my 16th??? *insert Tracy laugh* Yeah right, I'm not that lucky.

• Members

Some spoiler said Tracy thinks Scotty can be of use to her. I am hoping that means she will flirt outrageously with him or make him pretend he is interested in her to make Luke jealous when he returns. I can totally see luke walking in to seeing them and him yelling, "Get your greasy hands off my wife, Baldwin". Or maybe that is just my wishful thinking!!!

• Members

I wil always say that I like her chemestry with Robert, but I do think it'd be great to get these 2 together again!! I know it says she thinks he'll be "useful", but I don't want that. I want her to start out using him to her advantage a bit, but I want them to genuinely care about each other (not love, b/c she is, of course, in love with Luke and that shoudn't change, no matter who disagrees with me), but it will be enough that Luke can really think about how royally he screwed up and how he's going to lose her. I don't really want it to be something she forced. That's my piece...

Oh yeah, and no pressure, MF, but I'm jonesing for a fix right about now. I can't wait to read more of your stories... plural. I don't care which one comes first, but i can't wait!!

and thanks for my gold star!!! Now I really can't wait to read what's coming

Edited by knh

• Members

It's close to 10 central. Breakroom, maybe? For a little while? :)

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit: Hey, look! It's Tracy Quartermaine, played by Christine Jones! Click Me. ILoveTracyQ, you're right. In the short scenes I saw, she does mimic Jane Elliot's Tracy's mannerisms.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

MinervaFan, Congrats on your apt and DSL and Cable!!!! Deb, I can't wait to read part 4 of COH!

Hookedongh, Don't feel too bad, I am computer illiterate also

Ms. Q, Thanks for posting clips you uploading clip queen! :). What about the other part of the Edward/Tracy heart attack? I don't have that. Can ya help me out pretty please :)