The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So I finally started writing my book. I've been working on it, but I was working on the whole developing a story thin and the outline b/c I tend to repeat myself and not know what I already put it I don't do that, so today is my first day actually writing it. That's what i plan to do all day... though it probably won't work out. The thing about still living at home is I'm still a kid so I have to go down stairs when mommy calls and I have to clean :( ,I tend to gt interupted a lot and can't come up with a good excuse b/c I haven't told them that I'm writing this (and probably won't till I'm done, which will make it take longer) but oh well. Ok just wanted to fill you all in. Not that it matters, but there's nothing else on a weekend anyway. PS, when I've got some done I may ask for input if no one minds. Thank so much.

K

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

First off, thanks!!!

Second, I don't know why, but I kind of agree on the hair. I don't know why I like it, but I did. It's not as polished as it usually is, but it doesn't look messy like she needs a washing and a hair brush. It looks like one of those day at the beach or a windblown thing, which I tend to like. That's just me. Plus, like I've said over and over again, with the ecxception of some bad outfits, I don't think it's possible for this woman to look bad.

ps, that shirt makes her eye color look really pretty!

(I wish I had that color eye instead of my boring color, my sister does and I hate her for it. Mine are green and I love the color but they are so dark that no one knows they are green, they look brown... boring)

Edited by knh

• Members

Episode Counts for 2006 are up. Jane Elliot: 78 out of 255. 2005 brought 77 out of 256. Not a big improvement AT. ALL. And oy. Max got more than her, and yes, not all his scenes are lengthy, but Tracy's aren't exactly either. Epiphany got 74. Dylan Cash got more than JE @ 84 episodes. Contract cast below JE include: KMK/Lainey, IS/Diego (who was off the show from Jan-March and left for good in November), LC/Monica, SD/Alan, JJY/Mac, and JZ/Bobbie. RC/Skye went on maternity leave, TG/Luke left for 6 million vacations, and they STILL get more than JE. SBu/Jason and LW/Carly lead the counts. Gah. Not surprising, but still. GAH.

Yay! Congrats!

Well, when you put it that way... :P

I didn't hate it, but I just don't think Tracy Q. is kind of woman who would have fly-aways. BTW, all this hair talk from me means I am in desperate need for some Tracy!TV, LOL.

SPOILERS...RUMORS?

_

_

_

_

_

Seems as though these 2 spoilers are accurate:

Tracy places a call to MC and asks for Angela Monroe.

Luke lends Tracy his shoulder when she needs it.

Other spoilers listed along with them have been confirmed, so SD is assuming that means these are also true.

RUMORS ~

(paraphrased from SoapDish): Upon his return, Luke butts heads with Scotty, Tracy, and the rest of the Q's, berates Skye for her involvement with Lorenzo and asks if she knew about Lo's intentions to kill Lulu. He also visits Laura and worries about Lulu, who is a hostage.

From SoapDish: About Alan: He is injured during the explosion but is brought to GH. He has final scenes with Monica, Tracy and Edward at the hospital. He shares scenes with Robin prior to the hostage crisis and he saves her life after she's shot. He shares scenes with Emily and Liz during the hostage crisis. He shares scenes with Jason and Emily at the hotel after the explosion. His final scene is taped February 2.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I agree. I don't think that she would have anything out of place. I just didn't think it looked bad. If this was a different character or just everyday, I'd think she looked great. But I'm with MF on this one.

I haven't had a much time to write today as I would have liked (my sis had a basketnall game than ran FOREVER this afternoon) so I'm trying to get it going after dinner. I'll probably be back on if anyone wants to hang out in the BR tonight

Hey Ms. Q!!!!!

• Members

in the breakroom for a bit if anyone wants to drop in

I was gonna say hi to Rege, but I guess she's gone already.

anyway, I'll be writing for a bit while I'm in the breakroom, waiting patiently for someone to stop by and talk for a bit!!

Can you tell I'm a bit bored today?!

Oh yeah, Deb, hope your weekend is going well and let us know how everything went with moving!! How's the place? Hope everything got worked out with the phone or water or hich ever one was causing a problem.

Edited by knh

• Members

So, Staci, got kicked off again... big surprise, huh! I guess it's good b/c I have to get a bit more writing done b4 I have to go to bed. I have to get up so I can open at work at 7. Dont get out till 5/5:30... it's gonna be a long day. Anyway, just wanted to say goodnight and goodluck with all your work. I know you've got a little while, but a few well wishes couldn't hurt.

Ok, have a great night. That goes for all of you, even the ones who ignored us in the breakroom (kidding, of course)

K

• Members

Yeah! Gooooo Ms. Q!

You mean the week of the 8th or the week of the 15th? I thought the week of the 8th was flat-out FANTASTIC!-- and not only because it had Tracy on everyday. It was because it had LOTS of characters on, and the pacing was very quick. Last week was good, too, but not as good as the previous week. If you're talking about the week of the 8th, I'm not surprised by ratings spike AT ALL! It was a fast-paced, spicy week (and our girl was a large part of that!)

uh.. folks.. I'm not liking these spoilers about Tracy and Luke butting heads. Not liking them at all. I expected Tracy to be angry, but i thought Luke would be contrite. Note to Luke: You were an a$$ to the woman you "love." Be humble, you fool!

ugh.

OH.. how old is Cybil Sheppard? Older than Jane Elliot? Cause Cybil is getting action on Showtime.... They gotta be about the same age. hmmmmm

• Members

I figured you got kicked off, knh. I hope everything works out for you as well!

Lainey, ratings were for the week of the 8th. I agree that balance was the main reason, but it's so hard NOT to give JE/Tracy all the credit, LOL. And Cybill Shepard is close to JE's age. I just checked IMDB.com. CS is 3 years younger; born in Feb. of 1950.

More rumors: I'm not leaving space... Emily tries to move back in with the Q's after Alan's death but Monica tells her to go. Nikolas proposes at the end of sweeps and Emily says yes. Monica is trying to put on a brave front and keep it together. She doesn't want Emily upseting her life because she's worried about her. Monica will try to put on a brave face in the face of tragedy. There will be a number of big Tracy/Monica scenes that result of this.

If Alan must die...PLEASE let the Tracy/Monica stuff BE TRUE!

Also, per an anonymous poster, Luke and Tracy grow closer. SoapDish is skeptical though, 'cause that insider also said Ric and Alexis make a "packed," and there were other grammatical errors as well.

Breakroom, anyone? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Mrs. Q,

I saw an old post that you posted a clip from the first time tracy saw ned perform as Eddie Maine in 1996. Of course it was expired, but was wondering if sometime when you had time, you could reload that for me as I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVe to see that one.

There was also a couple from 10/11/05, 1/5/06 and 11/30/05 if anyone has them. I got a bunch from GQ Daily, so thanks for that resource. I think I better burn a CD soon or my memory is going to all be filled up with all the videos I have dowloaded!!!

Have a great night!

• Members

Oh yeah, the other two were 6/23/05 and 6/24/05 when Luke comes up and hugs tracy from behind in the hospital and she gives him money. I know that has been in a lot of the videos.

Those are the ones I have requested on Hella good and so far no takers--ha ha!

You were right Minerva, it is like a drug addiciton....it is like "clip" instead of "crack". Ha ha.

• Members

hookedongh, Click Me for June 24, 2005 (Tracy/Monica discuss the charity event and Luke sneaks up behind Tracy), November 30, 2005 (Tracy attacks Luke, and Tracy wants Lulu's help), and January 5, 2006 (Tracy and Luke discuss parenthood). Credit to Misty and Shazzer. Click Me for parts of June 23, 2005 (Alice attacks Tracy, Luke and Tracy make a deal), and October 11, 2005 (Luke finds Tracy in his bed, Luke and Tracy have breakfast, Tracy keeps Skye in the warehouse). Credit to Misty and Shaurice. Click Me for June 1, 2005 (Luke and Tracy discuss leather restraints and trampolines; Skye and Luke listen to Coleman and Tracy having sex), September 19, 2006 (Luke is glad that Tracy's been stand-up). Credit to Misty and Geena. I no longer have the Tracy/Ned clip. It was on my computer before it crashed, and I didn't back it up. It orignally came from Tracey at WallyKurth.net, so she might be uploading it to Jane Elliot Online soon.

MinervaFan, this is from forever ago, but Click Me for Part 3 of the 1979 episode, and Click Me for Part 4. More parts to come. They're uploaded to SendSpace, so hopefully, you'll be able to get to them before they expire. Also, here are the heart attack scenes you haven't seen. Credit to Dramedy Queen.

Rumor: Tracy thinks Scott be useful to her.

• Members

I am eternally grateful Mrs. Q. You are so nice to take the time to do this. I, however, am a complete idiot and can't remember how to view them to download them. I know you explained it before to me, but I keep trying and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I logged into sendspace and then when I cut and paste the link under search, it says can't be found. What am I doing wrong????

Illiterate Hookedon!!