Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'll be back later with more, but no one freak out on me, but Jane Elliot did NOT make the list of pre-nominations (the list was originally posted at this site). Genie Francis and Rebecca Herbst did. *breathes* I thought Genie did wonderfully, I did, but I think it sucks that she gets a nomination for a month of work, while actresses like Kimberly McCollough and Jane Elliot are left out completely. :(

Edit:

nex, there is one spoiler for Tracy this week! Now, let's just hope it lasts more than one scene!!!

hookedongh, welcome back! Christine Jones was around for 2 months, I believe. Sorry to hear about your 2 setbacks! The one at the airport sounds TERRIBLE! I thought it was bad when I once set the metal detectors off. I had on overalls. Don't ask, LOL. And those little buckle thingies set it off, they had to scan me (is that the right word???) and everything!!! About the clips, you'll need to have QuickTime on your computer. Here you can download it for free.

Also, I'm going to try and be in the breakroom around 9 central again tonight if anyone wants to join. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

That's a shame about JE but she'll get it next year. She's still tops with me though. :)

Not feeling too chipper right now but I *need* to go into work.

If I don't post for more than a few days in a row, you'll know I'm back in the hospital again like I was two years ago when my leg acted up over the snake bite I got years ago.

I'm hoping it doesn't come to that...both times I was in the hospital a week and off work another week or two.

So I don't need that happening. It's not a vacation when you can't do anything but lay there. LOL

Sorry for rambling again. Hopefully it's just the flu and it'll be better in the morning.

• Members

Thread is soooo quiet. :(

knh and ILoveTracyQ, take care of yourselves! Hope you both feel better soon. :)

So, last night in the breakroom, nex was telling me that she's been dreaming of LuNacy lately, and lo and behold, last night I had my very own LuNacy dream! LuNacy had sex, guys!!! Nothing explicit (and knowing me, are we THAT surprised? LOL), but Tracy was so PRETTY, but Luke is on my list, 'cause I don't think he enjoyed it. :o Oy. I am clearly having LuNacy withdrawals. And wow...I can't believe I'm sharing this. LOL.

Edit: Page 242!

• Members

I have quick time dowloaded and I still can't view those old clips that were on JE online about Tracy/Lord Ashton, etc. I see the screen and hear the audio perfectly, but can't get a picture. It is hot pink with little lines through it and I can barely make out the word sendspace. I tried to save it, open it, save target as and it all comes out the same. Do you think it is a resolution problem. I would think if the audio worked, then so would the video. Do you have any other words of wisdom. I am so frustrated as I am dying to see them!!1 Is it because they are mac files?

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, that's good news!

hookedongh, I'm not sure what the problem is. If you haven't yet, maybe you could post the question at JE Online? Tracey might be able to help. I think she's going to convert Jackie's clips to .wmv files, so you should be able to see them eventually. :)

nex got the treat, LOL! But now, you all get to see it! I started this last month and finished it up last night...Daytime Emmy's: For Your Consideration: Jane Elliot Video. It's simple, and I included scenes from more than just 2 episodes, but sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonderfulness that is JE/Tracy. :D

Scotty's back today! Please let Tracy be on. Please let Tracy be on. And PLEASE don't let her be wearing a dead animal!!!

*sprinkles positivity dust on EVERYONE*

327652_fairy_dust_2.jpg

^^^ This is what I found when I googled images for "fairy dust." :D

Edit: *waves to nex*

Also, I am admiring my banner, and I'm not sure if I EVER want to change it, LOL. I might have to do a Tracy/Alan one in light of recent events though. I was also going to do a KMc/JE one. Hmm...but the current one is so PRETTY!!! What to do...What to do...

• Members

Thanks. I posted a request for that on JE online. I am like totally dying to watch those, especially since I can hear them but not see them. I can't wait to watch your video after I come home from carpool! Do you remember who wanted the Nov 7th Luke/Tracy scenes with the "I'd be married to you if you didn't have a dime" stuff? Did those ever get posted? I have them and will be happy to upload it, but couldn't remember if it had been done already.

I just watched Friday and Monday's episodes. I must say that so far, the whole sixteen hours back thing doesn't seem too impressive...lot of hype!!! I hope Tracy at least bails luke out of jail if he gets arrested.

• Members

I don't think Tracy was on today. I checked SZ. Lulu-Dillon-Georgie-PerviePete were on, but there was no mention of Tracy. And trust me, when Tracy is on, she's usually mentioned on SZ.

I will try to be in the Break Room tonight around 6-7 pm eastern. I'm feeling pretty sick--I've scheduled a sick day/personal day for tomorrow in preparation for this getting really ugly. But if I can, I'll try to stop by.

BTW, love the fairy dust, MsQ!

• Members

OMG, if that is true then I am a happy girl!!!!! :D

Ms.Q, I am so happy for you that you finally had a Lacy dream, they have been invading my dreams for quite some time now. I also wanted to say how much I loved your "For Your Consideration" vid. Oh and I loved the positivity dust you sprinkled on us, I think we all could use some of it.

MinervaFan, I hope you fell better, drink lots of liquids. :)

• Members

OMG...they showed Luke showing up on the preview for tomorrow and he says, "happy new year everyone" and they show lulu and tracy's face. Lulu looks bewildered and Tracy smiles (but the kicker is...she is weary some brown furry collar thing---NO WAY!!!! What is their obsession about fur during sweeps!!!!!!!

• Members

Loved your video Mrs. Q!!! If only we were the ones nominating. While I agree that Genie Francis did a fantastic job during her brief return to GH, it is so totally unfair to me that she would get GH's nomination over some of the other actresses. I will be annoyed if she wins. If she does, that will be all the more incentive to get her back in May!!!