The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Wonder if she strikes out against Skye? I bet Alan's words stun Lulu because he swears he and monica didn't kill rick webber. Hope Scott's offer involves Tracy, but I bet it involves Luke somehow....just speculating on this bright, sunny Monday morning!

Kids are back to school and I am a happy camper!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

spoiler talk...LOL Stace I was just about to post that....and isn't today the day Luke is ********? *hopes for Tracy*

I can see either way coming true about Lulu, but they do need an impetus for her to turn to NuGuy, and as we all know it's always all.about.her.....so I can see it happening. But I can also see Tracy not blaming her, especially since Dillon confesses and she isn't angry at him, of course this is before they know Alan is seriously injured, so maybe Tracy might be looking for someone to blame when he dies.

If Tracy does unload on Lulu, oooooh good angst for any Tracy/Luke stuff.

Hmmm. Interesting.

I choose to believe that Tracy will get a POV in Alan's death, since we already know his ghost appears to HER.

HER. Take that, Jase-BOT !

:P

spoiler talk over

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

That does suck. Plus Lulu will probably get pregnant again from her one night stand! Hope she has gone on the pill since her summer fling! That is I guess who tracy lashes out at. Which will probably drive another wedge between her and Luke right?

I hope that at least one good thing will come out of Jason and his grief and that is I hope he will be drawn back to Monica and want to be involved with her and supportive of her. At least poor Leslie can get some more scenes and screen time, now that she won't have anyone to say, "I gave it to you" after she says "it's my house". I was watching lots of alan and monica clips on Youtube! God they use to be sooooo good when they have great storylines with all the torrid affairs and fighting, etc. The good old days that is for sure!

• Members

SoapKing from SoapDish:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

NO, it's not Lacy Hot!Monkey Sex.

but almost as good..............................

Tracy and Monica join forces against Skye. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Best Freakin' spoiler I've read in months.

GET HER LADIES. GET. HER.

AHHAHHAHHAHAAA !!!!!!!

spoiler talk over

• Members

Goodness, I'm sick in bed all weekend and look what I miss.......two and a half pages in this thread and an update on a fic! WOW!! So, I spent the morning catching up on what I missed and here it goes:

MinervaFan, I love the addition of a triangle in your COH fic, keep it up!! :)

Ms.Q, thanks for posting the clips from You Tube and for all those spoilers. I really wouldn't panic about Alan's death being only about Jason and Lulu, while it may have something to do with them, I really believe that the writers wouldn't slap the fans accross the face by making his death all them and not about his family.

Also, the spoiler about Tracy unloading on Lulu on her part Alan's death, I doubt that what ever plays out, it will only last two minutes and all will be forgiven in the end. Lulu will start to cry about how sorry she is and she never meant for him to get hurt, and in the end Tracy will know that its not her fault. Maybe we will get another 'real' moment between these two. *maybe* I am going to stay positive!!!! Remember we also have the spoilers about Luke and Tracy growing closer, and if Tracy is mad at Lulu, it will never happen. I am standing firm in the belief that Lacy is going to become a real couple this year!!!

ILTQ, How much am I loving this spoiler:

That just puts a big ol' grin on my face, I can't wait to see what they do to her. :D *itch is goin' down!!!!

OK I'm done!

• Members

I take it no TQ on today as nobody has mentioned it. I haven't had a chance to watch and won't til late tonight or tomorrow as I am off to my art class. I am dying to know if it was a good day or not! I have to go on a field trip tomorrow with my son's class to the Museum of Science all day, so I can't even watch it in the morning. At least Tracy probably wasn't on.

Hope you are feeling better soon Nex!

I will check back in tonight around 9:00 central time...maybe you guys will be around!

• Members

Hooked, congratulationson your 100th post.

I totally love the Monica-Tracy-Skye spoiler. It's been a long time coming.

I did some work on the AU story, guys. I'm writing a lot of it before sending out updates, just because I want to get through this tough part before sharing it. Tracy/Mary Lee is going to remember what happened to her....

And just a bit of sad news, sorta on topic. Singer-Actress Barbara McNair, who played Sister Irene in Change of Habit, passed away at age 72. She was the first black woman ever to have her own television variety show. She was awesome in CoH. RIP, Barbara.

• Members

So I know this is a Tracy lovefest....

But I gotta tell you, I was LOVING Monica today! The girl is BACK! It thrilled me when she called Skye a [!@#$%^&*]! It's sad that Alan has to die to give her some juicy stuff, but then again, Alan could be dying and they could be giving her minimal dialogue. They're CHOOSING to use her, which is a good thing!! I forgot how spicy and tough she can be (She had been nothing but wallpaper for so long)!

I LOVE the idea of Tracy and Monica teaming up against Skye. Love it! Love the idea of Monica and Tracy being on the SAME side, AND I love the idea of Tracy being on the "good" side for a change. (Face it guys, we all love her, but quite often she's wearing the black hat. It's nice to have her wear the white hat for once -- or at least a beige hat. Ha!) GO GIRLS!

• Members

Yeah...I was totally cheering, "go monica" today. I just watched it a few minutes ago. I loved her calling skye a ***** and also her reaming her on the man you think of as your father, who adopted you, etc..

I am so sure Sam pulls the guys mask off and he doesn't kill her on the spot. I must say though, this GH thing is keeping me on the edge of my bed (I tivo'd 24 tonight, but I think it is not as good as GH is right now). Too bad we only get really good stuff a couple times a year.