Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Whoa. I had 15 posts to catch up on. I can't remember the last time that happened (vacations aside)!!! Keep up the TQ LOVE everyone!!!

Any consensus on the blooper? Last night, I wondered if it was maybe an acting choice? (her covering her mouth) 'Cause Monica's line wasn't funny. So maybe Tracy was just laughing about Luke? Or maybe JE was laughing at her next line?

hookedongh, I enjoyed the chat as well!

pinkpopsicle, love the screencaps!

knh, I like the brown too!

ILoveTracyQ, yes, Lulu is annoying me too.

MinervaFan, I want to "see" the love too. You've mentioned it before, but Luke can say it all he wants, but he also needs to SHOW her. And well, Tracy's might have shown him, but I'd like if she could also say the words. Come on Trace. Three little words: I. Love. You.

MagicHappens, I think it's about Laura. But, there has to be some mention of Luke/Tracy and Scotty/Tracy, right?

PLEASE LET TRACY BE ON TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Sounds good to me!!!! I can't wait til the week of the 19th, although I hope we get Tracy/Luke bailing out of jail, and Tracy/Scott scenes and her comforting Dillon scenes before that...always hope for tomorrow!

I wish someone had old Tracy/Scotty scenes from when they were having their affair. That would be so much fun to watch right about now!!!

• Members

LuNacy in the previews. Fey and I both had this "Oh, No, He Di-In't" moment when he yelled at her. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the point where Tracy blurts out the L word to him. ("My brother, niece and step-daughter are trapped in that hotel. Do you really think I'm going to pay money so that someone ELSE I love can be in danger?" "Spanky! You said you love me!" "No, I didn't." "Yes, you did." "Don't change the subject. I'm still not posting bail.")

Looking forward to today's ep, and HOPEFULLY being able to chat with you guys tonight.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Hey guys, just checking in to see what I've missed. So happy she's going to be on today. It look like it should be good. I'd like to think she's got something important going on today b/c they gave her the first of the previews, not that tthat makes a difference, but I've noticed that the important one of the day usually get more attention and are put in front of the rest... or that's how it is in my head b/c it will mean this is big.

Looked back at the pic b/c you guys were talking about it... love her, by the way.... but I do think she looks like she's lost weight in that one. Up till now I though she's looked better, but I thought it was how they were dressing her and all that, but she looks like she's in pretty good shape there (flatter stomach and all). Just sayin', cuz we're looking forward to some stuff... ;)

I would love to be able to find some olds Scott and Tracy scenes. i have some coming to me in a dvd, but I didn't know how long they dated so I only have a handful of old episodes and I don't know if they are any of the good ones. If anyone has an idea of where to find some it'd be much appreciated. I've looked for some KS sites, but I didn't find any clips. :(

Edited by knh

• Members

Where do you have the DVD coming from? That angelfire site? Just curious as I didn't see Scotty and Tracy listed on that site. Let me know...I thought someone said they dated for about a year in like 1990 but I could be wrong. It was either before or after Alan and Lucy were married...I think they originally were plotting to break up their marriage and then they began to have an affair during that time. Do any of you history buffs remember the timeframe of this??

• Members

Yeah, they were plotting to break them up and ended up together instead. I started watching young, so I don't remember as many details, but I know that's what happened. I thought they just dated for a bit until someone on here said it lasted a year. I ordered the dvds from a different site. i don't have it on this computer, but I'll post the link for you later if you want it. I had to find out the dates for the episodes I wanted, though. The guy has a few short descriptions of each tape, but not much, so I could only order the few that I found specifically had one I wanted. I want to say it was 1991, but I don't know. I

ll check back later and let you know the ones I ordered, or at least what tracy story was on it b/c I don't know what else is on each episode. I didn't order edit tapes, I got the whole epi. Oh yeah, and the site has something where you can order tapes or your fave on other things. I just found that a while ago, so I can also get her on Knots Landing. That's all that is listed for her.