The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Probably totally wanting to kiss him...but maybe she will come back with a "fine, I'll bail you out, but just don't get yourself killed as I don't want to be a widow...I don't look good in black" line! That would be funny. Probably the closest she will come to admitting her feelings that she is worried about him.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think it was a combination of the 2 actually. I can't really tell from that little bit, but I think it's gonna be great!!!

PS, about the laugh on the other epi, I think she was lauging b/c she was realizing how rediculous it is that, of all the stupid things he's done, Luke Spencer was in jail for stealing a flak jacket and helmet (it's a bit like Al Capone getting arrested for tax evasion). I think that's funny enough, so why wouldn't the woman married to him find it a bit comical?

we have a lot of action on here today for mid-morning!!

edit: I just watched the soap scoop thing on abc.com. Looks like Sam is going to be holding a knife to Mr Craig's throat. Guess who's going to be getting out of that fine in stead of being shot by one of the other 13 gunmen standing around her. Why, oh why, can't things on this show happen the way they should? and why is it always the criminals or the nearly criminal that save the day? Never one of the people that is just in need of an attitude adjustment, it's always the ones that are into hard core crime.

Edited by knh

• Members

Spoiler--Today's ep.

He yells at his WIFE and looks and acts annoyed, but holds Skye's hand and says "I'm here, looks like you need a friend". Luke can jump off a cliff!

ETA: Luke left Syke standing there babbling about the father of her child, blah, blah. Luke still needs to stand at the edge of said cliff, until he treats his Spanky Buns right.

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members

My problem with Guza and Co is mainly that he's so predictable.

How much brighter and more interesting sweeps would have been, if he used an unusual person...Ric Lansing, Tracy, Scott, Mike Corbin, Edward even...someone who normally isn't the 'spotlight" and isn't the "hero", would step forward and be one.

Really...the Jason/Carly/Sam/Lulu/Sonny crap is old and not all that believable anyway.

Surprise me just ONCE Guza.

If you can.

Well, looks like Tracy was on to bail him out, and that's it.

Guess the fact that Jane might be on more than five minutes next week and the few weeks after, was just too much for TIIC to comprehend, so they had to make her non existant until then.

The fact that this show wastes JE is proof they truly are idiots.

• Members

*hugs Deb*

Sorry it seems like it's been a bad day for you.

*kicks Guza* (that's for YOU, Deb).

BTW...you were talking about a menta fic at the hospital with Lacy, how bout someone do a fic with Tracy and Luke stuck together inside (ideally, if it were me, Tracy would be inside the hotel and Luke would somehow try to get in to rescue everyone but get caught himself, and to top it off, this would be the first time Tracy would have seen Luke since November and Craig chains them together for most of the time, just a thought).

OR they could be on the outside working together to save everyone else. Something, anything where Lacy are on the same side working together...maybe a fic with them teaming up against Scott?

*sigh* I want Lacy to have scenes TOGETHER, and Tracy to have scenes with Scott and her family and Lulu.

And we WILL get that, but God knows ya'll's fics are ten times better than TIIC's writing.

• Members

so I saw up to the point when Tracy tells luke she'll post bail if he goes to the hospital first to see what else Skye knows. Of course, my tape ran out, I have to start timing the ends of my tapes better, I though I had a whole episode left. Anyway, that was all I got of those two, am I missing anything? I'm pretty disappointed if that was all there was, especially since the second part of that scene was pretty lacks. She didn't yell, she didn't lecture, she didn't even do her don't start with my smile and leave him wondering what she was thinking. She just said "sure I'll help you out, but go check with skye first" what the hell?! I want more!!!!! Tose I guess I'm glad. At least she had this crap on a day when my tape ran out so I didn't miss anything good instead.

MF, sorry about your day :unsure:

*HI, Ms Quartermaine!!!!! I'm waving like an idiot at you right now*

Edited by knh

• Members

*waves to knh*

*hugs for MinervaFan*

Wow. The last 2 days have been crap-tastic. I thought having Tracy on today would change that. I thought wrong. Boo.

Hey, anyone wondering if something got cut, 'cause Tracy was supposed to realize Luke's true motivation for wanting to rescue Lulu (other than the fact that Lulu is his daughter). I don't believe that happened.

Ms. Q on fashion: Not digging the hair today. Not at all. Oh well. Wardrobe is not bothering me yet.

So, she's on tomorrow, right? With Scotty? And it's going to be longer than one scene. Gah. Stupid GH. Next week looks good for us, but the circumstances are HORRIBLE. Ugh.

I'm tired of the same old, same old heroes too. I want Jason to get stuck in that air vent he's supposed to crawl though. THAT would be Must. See. TV. LOL!

Kind of OT, I updated my Windows Media Player today. It's all "high-tech" in appearance, but I hate it. It's too different. Not to mention, I had issues with size (it was zoomed in to 100%, yet it looked like it was zoomed into 500%), and then the "File, View, Play, Tools, Help" menu wouldn't show up. Luckily, I got things figured out, but I still say bring back the old one!!!!

• Members

The spoiler that said that Tracy finds out the real reason Luke wants to save Lulu? Ms.Q? I think I get it. They got it backwards, a simple case of dyslexia. ;) I think the real spoiler was suppose to be "Luke finds out the real reason why Tracy is going to bail him out of jail." Now, I have yet to watch todays show but from what I can tell, she bailed him out with the condition that he speak to Skye about what is going on at the Metro Court, because if there was anybody that Skye would talk to, besides Lorenzo, it would be Luke.

It's just my opinion but I do think I might be right, anybody else have a theory??

• Members

Oh seems like it was a bad day all around for me too. I was hoping that a few good scenes would make up for my 6 plus hours in the medical center bouncing from doctor to doctor. I was exhausted from all the sitting around and waiting for doctors today. At least it is nothing serious, but sitting in those stupid little white rooms with nothing but info pamphlets on all kinds of stuff can make you nuts. I was so hoping to come home and have something good to watch...guess I will have to settle for grey's anatomy tonight for my good scenes!!!!

Hope to chat with you later.....We'll hope for tomorrow!!