Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ya know, I have my issues with Luke Spencer, and my love or distaste for him can fluctuate wildly.

But today? I wanted to reach through the screen and give that man a BIG WET SLOPPY KISS.

The disgust in his voice when he talked about Skye leaving the Q's to twist in the wind.

The way most importantly he just LEFT the room while SKYE WAS BABBLING about her MOBSTER baby's daddy.

EEEEEE !!!!!

*thud*

I may be in love with him. Hee. :)

Go LUCAS LORENZO ! GOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! :P:lol:

:)

*SMOOCHES*

Oh yeah and Jane looked lovely. And EEEEEeeeee ! Tracy/Scott tomorrow. :) Supposedly.

And I don't think a scene was cut. I think Luke's "true" reason for getting Lulu out was because as he told Tracy today, he wants to be a better father.

• Members

Ya know, I have my issues with Luke Spencer, and my love or distaste for him can fluctuate wildly.

But today? I wanted to reach through the screen and give that man a BIG WET SLOPPY KISS.

The disgust in his voice when he talked about Skye leaving the Q's to twist in the wind.

The way most importantly he just LEFT the room while SKYE WAS BABBLING about her MOBSTER baby's daddy.

EEEEEE !!!!!

*thud*

I may be in love with him. Hee. :)

Go LUCAS LORENZO ! GOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! :P:lol:

:)

*SMOOCHES*

Oh yeah and Jane looked lovely. And EEEEEeeeee ! Tracy/Scott tomorrow. :) Supposedly.

And I don't think a scene was cut. I think Luke's "true" reason for getting Lulu out was because as he told Tracy today, he wants to be a better father.

• Members

Just finished watching the epi. I thought we were gonna get more than that one scene - arrgghhh! Small as it was it wasn't bad though. The preview from the day before led me to believe that Luke was gonna get mean with our girl - but he wasn't.

When Luke first arrived at the Hospital and held Skye's hand I was like WTMF - you should be holding your wife's hand -her brother is trapped along with your daughter - but I realized as the scene progressed that he just wanted the info he got from Skye and he was outta there! Yeah! So I wished it could have been longer but our girl was standin' by her man and mama looked pretty damn good doin' it too! :)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I didn't watch the Luke/Skye scenes. I've truly gotten to the point where, if Tracy isn't in the scene, I can't bear to watch it. I'm very claustrophobic, and hostage situations trigger my claustrophobia--especially when there is illness or injury involved. (Yeah, writing that story about Tracy being in that little hole with the straw for air--not fun even mentioning it--as is writing the "flashback" part of the AU story.) As it is, there are only two people in that hotel I haven't come to actually loathe (Robin and Alan), and they're the ones who are sick, so can't watch that. Skye is making me want to projectile vomit, and every time I see Monica, I just want to cry. And even though I'm officially back on my anti-depressants (YAY), there ain't enough Prozac in the world to make it worth sitting through that for no pay-off.

Luke without Tracy still bothers me, because she should be with him, helping him. She has a much more vested interest in helping those people, because she has more to lose--brother, niece, stepdaughter. But that's another post.

OT, guess what, guys? Thanks to my persistance (and desperate desire not to have to buy a new computer), I transformed myself into a TechnoGeek and figured out what was wrong with my writing computer. Then....get this...I RIPPED OUT THE GRAPHICS CARD, brought it to my office, showed it to the IT guy and asked how I could fix it. He gave me the, Oh, this is nothing, let me take it to my office, speech. Well, he came back and didn't have the part to fix it (a teeny tiny bolt that attaches to the side of the input port on the graphics card), but I knew that there were several ports I wasn't using on my computer that I could scavenge a bolt from. So, after the chat last night, I started playing Debbie Tech Girl, and guess what???

I fixed my writing computer!!!

Squee. I defragged it last night, but it is set up right next to the main computer and is ready for my writing enjoyment. Sooooo when Fey gets on one of her Sims marathon kicks, instead of channel surfing, I can be writing. *cross your fingers* that this will mean more fanfic soon.

• Members

*waves to tracyluver who is lurking*

Big congrats to Deb. You are ONE smart cookie. :)

As far as the people in the hotel, I still like Liz, although I don't like her obsession with Jasebot, and I gotta say, I am starting to like Spinelli, although I also dislike his Sam and Jason worship.

Every new supposedly "cool" character has to go mobular, and that's a shame.

ABout Lulu.....I am rapidly starting to not be able to stand her with anyone but Tracy at ALL.

She wasn't screaming and yelling at Alan yesterday, but I was still rooting for Craig-y to shoot her in the head.

And ROWRRRR.....still infatuated with Lucas Lorenzo this morning. For ONCE, he did the right thing. He's on the Q's side. EEEEEEE. I take that as a VERY good sign, ladies and gents. A VERY good sign.

Many hours to the show ya'll.

But I know Kin and Jane will rock it. :)

• Members

I never really hated Skye before, but now I have some issues. I still love RC, I think she is very good, but I think, for a woman who is trying "so hard" to protect her daughter, throwing herself into the mix and joining the mob at the top with Lorenzo is not the best way to go. And wht kind of guy lets the mother of his child do that anyway?! It's outragious. I don't like either of them just because of that story, otherwise I'd liked both. both the actors are still great, but the writers are killing their characters along with the rest of them

Edited by knh

• Members

I don't think my negative comments constitutes the opinion of the entire group. I never called her a simpering wallflower. Selfish, short-sighted, and disloyal to the Nth degree, maybe, but never a wallflower.

But don't feel singled out, Marland. I'm pretty much disgusted with every character (well, the one's who aren't being killed off for no good reason) on this show right now. I literally only watch for Tracy, at least until sweeps are over and some degree of normalcy is (cross your fingers) restored.

• Members

Just stopping in to say Hi and bye.

I'm going to be in Florida next week with no computer and prob won't be online again til 2/13.

And by then, this hostage crisis should be over and we'll get back to the more interesting stuff.

Hope Tracy & Scott get a decent scene today. Hmmmm...an indecent one would be nice, too.

• Members

Have a great trip, MH! You will survive the lack of computer/online. I managed for an entire week (with one short 20 minute trip to a cybercafe at Disney Quest) in December.

It would be nice to see some good scenes with Tracy and Scott--hell, Tracy and anybody--today....

ETA: Per SZ's Live Post, SHE'S ON TODAY, and apparently had somebody LTFAO. And she also supposedly smacked some sense into Pod!Dillon. Yeah. Love the gal.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

be still my heart - a Scott. Tracy, AND DILLON scene!

whited out for the spoiler free (not many details anyway):

( Tracy, Dillion, Scott - Tracy ask Scott if he should be in prision, he said he couldn't get reservation. Dillion thought he was gone after the fire. Tracy ask why he is back now, he says because he was home sick and wanted to see Laura. Scott ask if Tracy is still Mrs. Spencer. Dillion wants to know why he cares, ask if he is still in love with Laura. )

• Members

a lunacy kiss and a tracy/scott/dillon scene! I can't wait to watch!!!! Have a great trip! Think of all the time you will save not being online! I can't seem to get anything done at home these days. My kids are constantly asking me for snacks and I am like "can't you see I am busy" Ha ha!