Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey all - This is my 6th post today. See what happens when i have the day off!

There was alot of discussion about the convo between Tracy and Edward in the chat tonite. It never dawned on me that Tracy might know something about Rick's murder from their convo.

The way I saw it... Tracy seemed concerned that Dillon took part in trying to prove Alan killed Rick. After Tracy mentioned Lulu's name, Edward made comments about how strong she was and that she would get through the hostage thing. Tracy seemed to not be listening to him but she seemed deep in thought. She turned around and started the convo about the loyalty of the family. From this I gathered that she was trying to figure out a reason why Dillon would be disloyal to the family. From that I thought Tracy concluded that Dillon is in love with Lulu and that may be why he was disloyal.

Maybe I was wrong. But I hope not. Considering what the alternative could be for LuNacy if she knew something. But I totally did not get this from the scene. I am off to watch again though, just to see if it changes my opinion.

Any thoughts?

Though, I'm sure we should find out more info by week's end.

Lady Ashton - I'm looking forward to the Scott/Tracy, Paul/Tracy, and Ashton/Tracy clips yeah!!!

• Members

Oh baby... I have thoughts. And I don't like any of 'em. If Guza is really afraid of 60 year old sex, and he really wants l&l back... why not use this as a wrench between Luke and Tracy, and keep them apart until.. until.. ta da.. she comes back from the dead.. again. :o

I know.. I know.. I'm supposed to be the positive one. And I am!!!!!! But, I'm not feeling good about this thing. Tracy KNOWS something. And that can't be good. It can't be good.

On the flip side.. if Guza REALLY wanted Laura back, she'd be back already. Her agent MUST have told him the magic number or the magic deal. So I think, sorta what I thought when GF was telling everyone at that fan event that she wants to come back to GH, that it's a big p.r. pile of hooey to make the l&l fans have hope. I hope I'm right. I hope I'm right. I hope I'm right. I do!

Also, I thought Kin was only back for three weeks. It's six?!?!?!

lb

• Members

OK, so I just watched the clips from today again. I totally now am thinking tracy was referring to dillon like we thought. because edward mentioned the hostage needing medical attention and tracy said "lulu" Then she went into her schpiel about loyalty and not telling or helping people outside the family. I was scared thinking she knew who did it or was covering for someone...but....then I watch it again.

So she says to edward that if she hypothetically knew alan killed rick, she would not help someone outside the family prove it. Edward said no she would blackmail her brother and keep it in the family. Tracy said exactly. Tracy was never blackmailing alan about this that we know of (he never acted like she was blackmailing him with anything, etc). So I think it was about dillon and realizing that he is in love with lulu. I think tomorrow maybe she will "comfort him" or the next day or so and maybe bring something up about that. Let's hope!!!

OK I can go to bed now---ha ha. I hope I am right.

• Members

OK, I can't sleep, so I came back upstairs. So here is my other theory... but I think that tracy is referring to that she knows or thinks she knows that alan killed rick (remember that tracy wasn't privy to the conversations alan and monica had where they admitted to covering up for the other one all these years). She is confirming with edward that she did the right thing by keeping it hush hush. I think that is why Alan's ghost is going to come visit tracy to tell her that he didnt' kill Rick Webber, so tracy will then hopefully help luke figure out who did. I read some spoiler that in march it would be luke and scotty fighting it out to discover who killed Rick Webber, so hopefully Tracy will be one luke's side for a team up for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have got to go to bed again!

• Members

After watching that scene three times I have come to the conclusion that Tracy was just talking "hypothetical" with Edward about Alan killing Rick. I DON 'T think she had anything to do with his death, because the surprised look on her face when Edward mentioned that Monica and Rick had taken up with their affair. :blink: Her jaw had dropped to the floor!! She had no clue that they were a 'item' again.

Oh, and here are yesterdays clips of just the Quartermaine's:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6RXYBKX2

Credit goes to Shazzer

• Members

I'm definitely of the "Tracy knew nothing of Rick's death" camp. Hell, it was obvious Tracy didn't know Monica and Rick had taken up together again. But I think Tracy suspects the family had something to do with it, and I think she believes Alan was involved. In fact, I think at this point, Tracy might believe Alan did it himself, or that Monica did it and Alan covered up. (Hence, the whole reaffirmation of The Quartermaine Way with Edward.)

I don't think that Tracy had any part in the murder, nor that she had any knowledge of the murder. I don't think she's been covering up, either. Tracy is Quartermaine to the core. If she had something to do with this, or had knowledge of it, that would have come out before. Tracy would never pass up this good a chance at blackmail, even with her own brother. Especially with her own brother.

My take is...family. Dillon is family. Lulu is family. Would Tracy "close ranks" to protect Lulu from the outside? Would Tracy protect Lulu from the retribution the family is certain to want? Where does Luke fall in all of this?

Because I'm telling you right now, whatever the Qs may think, Luke and Lulu are family now, at least in Tracy's heart. And I think Tracy is trying to figure out how far the Quartermaine Close Rank protection system is going to extend as far as they and her son are concerned.

Or maybe it was just another good, pointless scene that in true Guza fashion will give us tons to speculate about and never go anywhere....

• Members

Yeah I agree....

I also was thinking about how luke made such a huge point twice to tell Lucky their hostage saving priorities were lulu, elizabeth, and nickolas and that they had priorities, yet when he and lucky saw alan collapse with the heart attack, they jumped to help him. Yeah Luke...he did something good for the Qs.

• Members

Small spoiler below:

I was watching Good Morning America this morning and they were doing a segment on Germs, and they went to the set of General Hospital to "test" for germs. The segment was called Who is germer men or women? They went to Spinelli's dressing room, Laura Wright's dressing room and Mark Teshner's (sp?) office (he is the casting director). Anyway, they showed 2 very short clips of them filming and one of them was Tracy standing at the foot of Lulu's hospital bed talking to her. They only showed about two seconds of it, but that means at least there is an upcoming scene between the two. Oh and BTW Bradford's phone was the germiest, it had fecal germs on it, yuck! And Laura Wright smokes they showed her fridge and inside was a pack of cigarettes, who know! Anyhoo, thats all. :)

• Members

spoiler talk

I think one of the reasons alan appears to tracy is because he started to tell Lulu something about that night, he said something about a letter I think.

Anyway I think he'll tell tracy about it....she's supposed to get involved in the RW murder mystery too.

Just a guess.

And YAY she should be on today !

• Members

¡Hola todos! I was just going to post about the SNOW!!!! This is good and bad.

OFF-TOPIC...

Good:I didn't have to teach this morning.

Bad: I have yet to get a hold of my cooperating teacher, and I'm REALLY hoping I don't have to come up with another lesson for Thursday's class. It'd be fine if I could just teach tomorrow (you know, just move class ahead one day), but noooooooooo...Ms. Q can't teach at 9am on Wednesdays...especially this Wednesday 'cause she has un examen en la clase de lingüística. Also...I was supposed to meet with a former professor this Thursday, which is now going to coincide with my teaching time. Am I making sense? LOL.

Good: Classes are cancelled!!!!! Ms. Q is excited 'cause she was scheduled to peer teach today, and now, she gets a couple extra days to prepare!

Bad: I get an email from a certain teacher requesting that we have our 2 and half our evening class TOMORROW instead.

Good: Ms. Q is getting school related stuff done!!!!

Bad: I am still in my pajamas, have yet to brush my teeth, or eat breakfast/lunch. Err...I did have a cookie and orange juice. Does that count? LOL.

And wow...How many times did I go from talking about myself in 1st person to 3rd person??? :lol:

NOW, I SHALL DISCUSS TRACY QUARTERMAINE!!!!!

nex, you are so awesome for editing the clips!!!

Lady Asthon, we are all very thankful you will be able to get clips up for us in the near future!!!

I am quite excited about this supposed LuNacy bonding...But GHH2 isn't very accurate, unless the spoilers have been reported elsewhere first. Speaking of spoilers and such...Tracy shares a vulnerable moment with Luke if the anonymous poster at SoapDish is accurate. Has to be about Alan. :(

I bet the Tracy/Lulu hospital scene will be when she warns her about Scotty.

hooked, interesting speculation on the Edward/Tracy conversation. I am still hoping it means nothing though.

ILoveTracyQ, I hope Tracy's involvement in the murder mystery lasts more than 2 minutes.

Ooh...I had a Tracy dream last night!!! She and Edward were on the couch watching the TV (which sounds like it could happen). Tracy was still in the same clothes as we've seen her in. But then...Tracy was SO DRUNK. She was laughing obnoxiously at the TV and all full of smiles, and she started leaning over (like leaning to the right to rest her head on the couch, I guess), but then she saw ALAN come out of the hotel, and looked so sad and so shocked. :(

And with that...I am outta here. Sorry about the icky weather, MinervaFan. And SQUEE! Tracy has to be on today! Right?!?