Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Do you have the clips or screencaps with those two kisses you coulndt' fit in? I know Mrs Q is looking for the hands on his face kiss from 6/23/05 (I think) and I don't remember the vow renewal one (oh wait was that when he ran in and grabbed her and said marry me and she was wearing the teal long jacket and that is when Robert came in?

• Members

Does anyone have the clip from when Bobbie and Tracy are fighting at the Qs and Lucas and Dillon are there (I think it must have been after he was beat up or came out). I saw it in a video and was wondering if Mrs. Q or Nex had it in their massive libraries (that are organized now right Nex???) Ha ha.

Or do you guys have the one from the renewing vows scenes day?

Thanks if you do.

• Members

Back from work - I was early today. Thank G-d I didn't have to stay until the end of the show. And there's no show tonite. They added an extra Sunday one instead arrrrggghhh!!

Knh , The kiss of with her hands on his face, I don't have a clip of. I think it took place the same day that Luke and Tracy "struck a deal" about ELQ and divorce or something, the same day as the Alice choke hold I believe. Am I right Ms. Q? I got the screencap/pic from Ms. Q. I don't think anyone has that clip though knh, not anyone that I know of.

There is a Tracy video called "She's Everything?" where? Do I have it? I don't even know.

I look forward to seeing the Bobby/Tracy clips, Knh. :)

Yes, hooked, the vow renewal kiss is the day Luke grabbed her and asked her to marry him again with the teal jacket. I don't have the clip, just the pic I lifted off of Ms. Q's or Nex's vid, I can't remember which one. I think Clarissa has the screencap though. I do have the scene on the DVD I got from Jen Bengley, but not the clip. Nex? Ms. Q?

Well, it's just after 3pm eastern here. The weather is so crappy outside. I'm gonna check out the new fic, start watching GH at 3:30 so I can fast forward the commercials, take a nap for about an hour and finish my paper that's due tomorrow.

Yeah, I know, I'm rambling. I'll stop now. :)

I wonder if Lainey is nice and warm in sunny Florida with Mickey, Minnie, Donna and her mom ;) heehee

• Members

Spoiler for those not watching right now.....

Awww I'm actually feeling sorry for Edward! He actually told Tracy that he regrets not spending time w/ her and Alan. Oh and I loved him telling Skye that he also regrets treating her better than he did his own children! Hee.

*And* Tracy came to Luke and told him about Alan and she thanked him for helping her "big brother" and he said that he owed her one! Then they hugged!!

Oh and she's in the previews as Monica says she doesn't know if Alan is gonna make it.

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

Hi all, just finished watching the show....

Tracy was on today! yay! When she was listening to Edward talk about his children, Tracy looked like she was going to cry. They confronted Skye in a BIG WAY when she came to the waiting area. Tracy thanked Luke today and gave him a hug - like you would hug your friend - eh. She is in previews for tomorrow. She, Edward and Monica are standing by Alan's bed side, he is unconscious.

• Members

first thing's first, clips are uploading right now and i'll have them up in a minute.

Now down to business... I loved today's episode in a BIG way!! She didn't have a whole lot of dialogue, but I can deal with that this time. I loved her face when Edward was going of on Skye. She had a "what'd I tell ya, don't mees with my family" kind of look. She was ready to throw down!! She had a very intimidating, Tracy kind of look so I loved it. I don't think the hug was friend hug. I though it was him comforting her because she was upset kind of thing. Plus, she sounded like she had a little wimper and was going to cry then, loved that too!! I thought it was all fantastic. I don't know how many of you will agree, but that's what I thought. I am a little glad that she is the one that is vowing revenge rightn now, though I'm still not sure about Georgie b/c she seems to be changing her tune and all of a sudden saying that Maxie was a victimized little angel and these things should never have happened to her, so I am thinking she'll go a bit postal if Maxie is hurt or killed.

anyway, that's all for now. I'll try to be on later to chat, but who knows...

here are the clips Hooked, they are all in order for ya.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gh6i9l

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ib6kj1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3whs4k

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rcdd4i

and here is the link to the she's everything video. It's not new, nor is it strictly a Luke and Tracy vid, but they are in it and I like the song and the vid is cute so I wanted to get a copy of it if it is out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaGyZpXL9sA

• Members
Happy Valentine's Day
(again, heh)
OH, BABY: Chapter 86 and Chapter 87

She's Everything (for knh)

About today's episode...I LOVED the facial expressions. So. Good. But some more dialogue would've been nice. Edward tells Tracy not to waste her breath on Skye, yet he's the one going on and on and on. And I don't have a problem with it; I just want Tracy to get some words in too! I wish we would have gotten a TQ reaction shot to Skye literally shoving her out of the way. :o

So, Tracy thanked Luke in one scene. It was cute, and while a kiss would have been better, the hug was still nice. We got physical contact, you know? Bright side, folks. Although...I AM a bit jealous Luke is getting all this screentime with Skye, Dillon, Lucky, etc this Sweeps. (even if he did put Skye down today: "You're not the person I thought you were." Ouch.) And LUKE mentioned TRACY in regards to the whole Lorenzo/Skye/briefcase thing. Skye was all, "I told you everything I knew." And Luke's like, "That's not until after Tracy pointed me to you." (something along those lines) Yay for any bits of LuNacy we get! :D

So, Tracy's supposed to comfort Dillon pretty soon, right? I want a Trillon hug!!! Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

thanks for the video, Stac!! And I'm reading the newest chapters right now. I'll let you know what I think later, though I'm sure I'll love it. I'm gonna need to go back a bit, I don't really remember what happened last!

Oh, wait... he left her, right?!?!?!?! I can't wait to see what happens!!!!

EDIT: Just read it... loved it, especially that Dillon was a good son in it and not a thankless punk like lately! Though you are going to pay for not giving us a preview!!

Edited by knh

• Members

I love it when she gives that look too Knh!! - It's Yummy!! And Tracy looks so beautiful when she smiles doesn't she? I LOVE her smile! Thanks for the clips!

Ms. Q? Oh Baby? For Real? Yahoooo!! Which one has Dillon and Georgie, so I can skip over it? LOL teasing :P I can't wait to read it. I want a Tracy/Dillon hug too. Oh, and about Skye and Luke's scene, I wish he hadn't called her "Blaze" and when he referred to Tracy, he should have said "My wife pointed me to you..."

Edited by TracyLuv