Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, Thanks so much for including me! :) I can't wait to read it.

Nex....you are awesome...thanks so much for the edited clips!

MrsQ Hope your seminar wasn't too boring today.

Last night was fun everyone! Today I HAVE to get stuff done in my house. I have to do our tax stuff---yuck!!!

• Members

MF, I didn't know that the hug was on V-Day either. It does make me very happy, not that it takes much as long as JE is included, but still. It made my holiday (that sounds sadder than it really is, but I'm not a valentine's kind of girl, plus I'm single so it's like any other day for me)

and just wanted to say again... love the avatar. it's a great picture, she looks adorable... and I, of course, adore her in every way!

Edited by knh

• Members

I think she'll get her chance for that. She hasn't accepted that he might die yet, when she knows it's coming and she sees him again I think it'll happen. I think it was perfectthe way it was... except for the fact that it was too short, like always.

• Members

MinervaFan, I didn't know about the hug on V-Day either, until I went in search for screencaps and realized that it aired on the 14th. :wub:

hooked, it started off boring, and I was thinking, "OMG, I have to sit through 3 hours of this?!?" But, it got better. And guess what, everyone?!? I'm not sure if you know this or not, but this is SO cool...

1. Open up Microsoft Word.

2. Type a sentence, any sentence.

3. Highlight text.

4. At the SAME TIME, hold down the windows key (should be around Z, X, C, and alt) and S.

5. Listen (your volume needs to be on, obviously, LOL).

Basically, the computer READS what you typed!!! (I learned that today, LOL).

Keith, here is the scene that nex accidentally left out. Credit to Shazzer. It's about one minute in. Tracy begs Alan to wake up, and we get more emotion in this scene than in the other ones. I think when Alan does um...you know...we'll get a heck of a lot more.

nex, even though you left out a scene, a very important scene, I might add (:P), thanks for posting the clips!!!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Wow..that is a cool trick Mrs Q. Glad it wasn't so boring today. I just realized I could watch those old dvd edits on my computer (duh!) instead of on a dvd player, so I can watch them in snipets when I have a chance. I was so sad today watching those old tracy/paul clips when she was trying to be so motherly to his daugther and take an interest in her and Paul shot her down. So sad that she really thought he loved her.....no wonder why she is so bitter about love and skeptical. I forgot what a big fat jerk he was!!!

• Members

Yay! Ya see, we did get a nice Valentine's Day gift afterall!!

Nex, and, Ms. Q, Thanks for the clip edits! :)

Deb, Thanks for the AU update! I will read it sometime this weekend. Right now I'm in the middle of Ned and Tracy's adventure in Europe!! - Lovin' it!! "The Cellar" was totallly FAB also!! - Thanks.

To all you SOC posters, head over to SOC. There is a poll for your fave current GH pairing. Vote for our girl and her guy!!

• Members

Hey MS. Q I couldn't get it to work. All that happened was it typed an S over what I highlighted. Oh well, it's a cool trick anyway, even if I can't get it to work.

All you guys with the old clips... (speaking of which. I checked on it, mine were mailed yesterday, so barring any hold up from snow, not likely, I'll get mine this week) when are you guys going to start posting cuz I can't ake hearing about them if I can't watch them too, it's a tease!!! Just kidding, though I do want to see them if you all get a chance.

• Members

I don't know how to post them as they are dvd edits...wasn't lady ashton figuring out how to do that? Which ones did you order? I got the ned/jenny old dvd edits that have a tracy/paul on them. But they have some Tracy/larry in the beginning. Lots of boring ned/jenny stuff to scroll through though.

• Members

I though she was loading her clips, too, that's why I was asking. I knew you said you didn't know if you coud get them up b/c they were dvd edits, sorry about that.

I got dvds with the whole episodes, so I'd have to figure out how to get them on here and edit it if I can. I don't have anything with LA, but I have some with Paul. I have some when they were dating, when he proposes, their wedding day, one day when she is trying to seduce him for some reason (don't know if she does or not), one when she is worried about their age difference... looked kind of funny (I think that was before she tries to seduce him). Then I have some with her and Scotty when they just started dating or sleeping together, one when they are tormenting Lucy, they fight and make up. One when she is drunk and talking to the portriat of Edward. And then I have the one when Larry proposes (but that's all with him. I have when she is kicked out of the house in 93, when she comes back in 96 and one when Robert and Bill Eckert show up at her engagement party drunk. The last one I have is when she knocks out some guy called Edge, but I don't remember who he is, I'm sure I will if I see him, but I was young. I think that's all I have, but I'n not sure till i get them in. If there was room left on the disks, I also have the Knots Landings she was on, but not sure.

Here's the link, by the way. Sorry it's taken me so long to get it up to you.

http://members.tripod.com/~EldonR/ghtapesmain.html

edit: ps, I thnk if you put a disk into you computer (don't need to play it) you can load it into sendspace. I'm going to try it later if i get a chance. Mine might take forever b/c none of the files are separated, but you should be able to load a file the same way you would any other. Go to the "look in" box when you click on browse. Then you should be able to go to the cd drive and load from your disk that way. But I can't be sure b/c I've never done it, so sorry if it doesn't work, but I think it should

Edited by knh

• Members

Lady Ashton was the one with Tracy/Paul clips. (as well as Tracy/Larry and Tracy/Scott). We can't be greedy, folks. LOL. Patience is KEY. :)Lady A, we appreciate you doing this for us.

knh, sorry that it didn't work for you. I think it depends on the computer, 'cause I've been telling people I know like crazy, and this one girl had the same problem as you. If any of you have microphones with your computer, you can go to Microsoft Word, Tools, and then Speech. In about 15 minutes, you can train your computer to type out what you say. Pretty cool, huh? LOL. I need to find a mircrophone, LOL.

Anyone want to do breakroom tonight? I won't be around for as long (I love you all, but 3 hours is a really long, time, LOL). Anyway, post a "yes" or a "no" and a time, I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Love the banner, TracyLuv. LuNacy is so pretty.

Edit: Quick question. How did Lulu and Alan end up in the lobby again? I am trying to think how it might be considered Dillon's fault. I know he had Lulu go downstairs and into the lobby, but I don't even know why, LOL. To steal the PDA from Alan? And, I also want to know if Dillon is sort of responsible for Alan being the lobby. :o Thanks!

SPOILERISH...

_

_

_

_

_

According to Greg Vaughan (Lucky)...

Basically, Alan is going to be a figment of Tracy's imagination (obviously). He's going to be her conscience. Whoever said it was about the money (ILoveTracyQ???), is right. SoapQueen from here and SoapDish believes the money is going to Skye, which IMO, makes Tracy going after it a little better. I think it was nex who mentioned that? Anyway...I think I would have preferred GhostAlan and Tracy talking about Luke and LuNacy, than Alan's money. But, at least we'll be seeing SD/Alan at least a little bit after the character is um...you know.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

RE. Spoiler-

Uuuugghhhhh, *why* does it have to be about Alan's money!? Then again I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from these idiots who's bright idea was to kill him off in the first place! But as Ms.Q said, at least we get to see him for a little while longer. Also the one positive thing about this is that he's coming to Tracy and not *shudders and rolls eyes* Jason and its not all about the mob....well kind of.

End spoiler talk.

I don't know if I'll be able to chat, depends on the time. My dad's cousin is crashing at our place cuz he's coming to go to tomorrow's race thing in Daytona.