The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ms. Q, Thanks for the Q's Meet Spumoni!! And thanks again hooked for the ones you posted for me :)

Yeah, Loved seeing our girl today! Scene was way so short, but as always she was awesome! I loved when Tracy did that little wave to Alan when she came into the room. Too cute. I was happy that she mentioned Lulu also but I didn't take notice of the exact words about mac having a daughter in there (also?) line. I have to rewatch.

Yeah, isn't it retarded that Tracy was supposedly there and we didn't see her? Is it possible she got there AFTER it exploded? At any rate, it looks stupid that if she was supposdely there that she didn't attempt to free Luke. They messed up on that one. They probably should have showed that scene of Tracy claiming she was there AFTER Dillon ended up freeing him. Then it would have made sense that she wouldn't have had to free him if Dillon had done it already. They should have edited it better.

Ms. Q thanks for the Vid!! Loved "Listen To Your Heart"! Haven't downloaded the others yet. I don't know if you changed them since I saw them last, but will check them out after they are downloaded. Thanks again.

On my way to attempt two papers that are do this week - ugghh!

EDIT: page 262!! - hee hee first time I got to do that B)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
knh, Do it, it seemed to me that your pros outweighed your cons. You will be able to pick it back up again even if you haven't done it in a while. Busy schedules always get in the way of doing things we enjoy and can benefit from. You will make the time and you have some incentive, good luck! Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Thanks a ton!!! My cons list were some pretty big cons when I thought about it, but I do want to do it so screw it, right?! Plus, as a diabetic I need as much exsercise as I can get, so this will definately do it. I never have time to go to the gym, that I, of course, have a membership to, but if it's my job I'll have to go, so pluses all around!

anyway, thanks again.

Ms. Q loved all the videos. my only problem was the wedding clip on the L/T instrumental one. it may just be a personal preference, so don't put too much stock in what I say. It was sort of sandwiched between two darker clips which made that one a bit like walking out of a dark movie theater, with all the white it was a bit bright for me. But that was the only thing. Otherwise I loved them all!

hanging out with Hooked in the BR if she's still there... stop on by

Edited by knh

• Members

Took a break from writing my papes to watch Tracy's scenes again from today... My take on Tracy's statement re Lulu - Tracy said to Monica: "I was going to yell at Mac but I realized that his daughter is in there too." Meaning with everyone else. She didn't stress the word "his" or even say 'he has a daughter in there too', which would make it sound more like that she considered Lulu her daughter. I will say though, that I feel that Tracy does consider Lulu family, and that she feels connected to her on a personal level. Which me feel all warm inside.

Our girl looked absolutely beautiful today!! She has such a winning and beautiful smile! Which also makes her look younger too :). Loved the look in her eye/face to signal to Monica that she wanted to speak to her outside the room.

• Members

Oh I adored the Alan and Tracy stuff from today.

All sixty seconds of Tracy.

Jane is too good for this show.

How can Lulu still be annoying when all I can see is her arm?

But somehow, still...she manages, even while unconcious.

And ya'll will be proud of me. I had a really long rant about LemonFace all typed out, and I deleted it. And if you don't know who LemonFace is, good.

:)

But PMS and all that, I can't guarantee I won't come back tomorrow and post my rant.

• Members

I LOVED Tracy's scenes today!

LOVED 'EM

LOVED 'EM

LOVED 'EM!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

She wasn't "evil" Tracy. :lol: She was kind Tracy.. Concerned Tracy.. Loving Tracy.. NUANCED Tracy! I LOVE THIS FRACKIN' TRACY. LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

TracyLuv.. check your messages. I know how to flip video for imovie.

ILTQ.. I bite.. who is LemonFace?!?!?!

Regency.. I am DYING to read your fic. DYING!

• Members

Hey, no one freak (consider the source), but here is the latest TQ related spumor. Remember. Don't freak. (I already did, LOL. It's not gonna change things)...

SPUMOR ALERT

_

_

_

_

_

From Anonymous at SoapDish: Tracy is the one that killed Rick Webber.

Me: No way!!! That would end LuNacy FOREVER. Not to mention Tracy wasn't even IN town. And then, Ms. Q starts thinking...Well, Tracy did go out of her way to mention she wasn't in town. And THEN...she had that whole spiel about hypothetically if she knew who killed Rick... *thinks some more* The killer would be revealed in May, no doubt, which is the end of JE's second 13 week contracted cycle, thereby possibly allowing TIIC to let JE (if she has an out at that time)...:o

Som other spoilers from the same person (if you want to guess the credibility): Dr. Ford and Noah face off for the Chief of Staff position. Jason tells Lucky the truth about the baby. Liz almost loses the baby. Skye is betrayed by Lorenzo. Carly plays hard to get. Sam had a con go badly, and the person she owes is coming to PC to collect, Sonny and Carly get back together, Alexis gets Molly back, Ric and Skye have an affair, Jason and Sam break up, Robin is raped...

• Members

Fan FREAKINtastic!!!! what the h-ll is all that about?! Why can't the writers spend more time worrying about how keep the fabulous character that is Tracy on contract and on the damn screen instead of making up new, boring, pointless characters like Dr. Whatshisname? Come on, folks, isn't that sacareligious? The whole church of Tracy is going to crash and burn this May... or... we are just going to ignore it, pray like hell and make sure that we get our Lunacy moment of "bliss" when it's supposed to happen.

Sidenote: that would be unbelievably cruel to be building them up (especially with such a sad and touching story like this), let them get to be the couple we all already know they are, and then rip them to shreds with something like that at their ANNIVERSARY!

oh yeah, not to mention that, no matter how cruel and cold-hearted Tracy was, there were certain things she would never do. She may lie and cheat and steal, but she would never be unfaithful and she wouldn't kill anyone (not on purpose at least, that near accidental death with jenny doesn't count)

That said....... if they make Tracy his killer i will, not only, boycott the show but I'm gonna pull a Carrie and things will be flying at Guza's think head. The sh-t's sure as hell gonna hit the fan, my friends.

And Ms. Q, I would have been very happy living my sheltered little life, here in Cowtown, USA, thinking that Tracy was a sometimes snotty but otherwise good person. I think I might have myself a little cry over this... I hope you're happy

Edited by knh