Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A lot of Tracy & Scott - I read the recaps at GHFF & Soap Central.

Also a Tracy / Alan scene.

Tracy laced into Scott - can't wait to watch.

here's a thought: we never saw her reaction when Scott suggested Tracy help him if she wants to stay Mrs Luke Spencer. Could their confrontation today possibly be a set up for Lulu's benefit?

Edited by MagicHappens

• Members

Still not enough Tracy today IMO, but her and Alan's scene was sweet, and Tracy/Scotty and Tracy/Lulu was good too. I guess I'm going to have to get used to 1-3 short scenes per episode. It's happening far too often, but of course it's better than no Tracy at all.

Ooh, a Tracy/Michael story. Thanks MinervaFan! As much as I hate the character (Michael, obviously), I always thought it'd be neat if he/Tracy got trapped in the Q freezer together. :lol: Anyway, loved the fic and LOL to that line about the Spencers and Michael's response.

Regency, I'm going to read your story this weekend.

Anyone up for the breakroom tonight? I had plans, and then I didn't, but that's okay, 'cause I went out yesterday evening. :D I'll probably aim for 9 central, but whatever works for the rest of you should be fine.

• Members

MinervaFan, I read your ficlet and of course I loved it! It would be great if Tracy in fact did share a scene with Michael, but the writers aren't that smart. <_<

I agree with you MF, its great seeing Tracy protective of Lulu. Did anybody else notice in yesterdays episode that when Luke was talking with Lulu about the "spud salad" that he referred to Tracy as her stepmother, not monster or witch, but mother. I think even Luke realizes that their marriage is more real than ever.

ETA: Page 266!!!! :)

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

I don't really think that they were a hot together. I thought they were a cute couple, but it may have been more that she was cute when she was with him, though I am only working with the few episodes I have of them when they were in the beginning. I agree that it was definately not his acting b/c I thought the same thing, that he didn't show any real feeling with his looks or behind anything he did. But she was more vulnerable and insecure, and in love and everything else than I have seen her with anyone other than luke (and it was a different kind of thing). I like them as a couple for that alone. i do think they made an attractive couple, though, and I think that his lack of feeling behind his looks worked for their story b/c he didn't really love her. It really worked when she was trying to seduce him before they married and he turned her down...

I just love the scenes with them

• Members

I don't really think that they were a hot together. I thought they were a cute couple, but it may have been more that she was cute when she was with him, though I am only working with the few episodes I have of them when they were in the beginning. I agree that it was definately not his acting b/c I thought the same thing, that he didn't show any real feeling with his looks or behind anything he did. But she was more vulnerable and insecure, and in love and everything else than I have seen her with anyone other than luke (and it was a different kind of thing). I like them as a couple for that alone. i do think they made an attractive couple, though, and I think that his lack of feeling behind his looks worked for their story b/c he didn't really love her. It really worked when she was trying to seduce him before they married and he turned her down...

I just love the scenes with them

• Members

Hey everyone! Guess who finally figured out to make clips????

Go easy on me....first attempts!

Edward is alive and the truth about Paul comes out

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lggeel

Tracy and Scott break up....and Tracy gets a big hug from my guy LA!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hhk74k

Tracy and Lila discuss babies...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ob01ev

Enjoy!

LA

• Members

Thanks so much, Lady Ashton! I'm so happy you were able to make clips! :D And now, here is my gift for you. I photoshopped what we were talking about in the breakroom tonight. Presenting (drum roll)...Tracy with Monica's hair...

TracyMonicaHair1.jpg and TracyMonicaHair2.jpg.

I have to fix that second one, I think. It's not as proportional as I would have liked. And in the first one, some of Tracy's brown hair sneaked in, LOL. But, anyway, I hope that's good enough for now. :)

TracyLuv, here is the clip mentioned in the breakroom and also in the email (the condom fiasco one). Credit to Shazzer.

Edit: Lady A, love the avatar! And LOL at the quote in your signature. :lol:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey, gang. I uploaded some icons to Photobucket today--nothing new, but I just wanted people to know that they are free to use them if they'd like.

Tracy-Specific

LuNacy (mainly the "I'm Not That Girl" icons)

Team Tracy

Episode Specific:

Edward Fakes a Heart Attack

After the PC Hotel Fire

Other JE Characters

Just Jane

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

OMG!!!! Ms. Q, you are awesome! She looks like Stockard Channing!!! Guess I have some work to do now :D

I had lots of fun in the breakroom last night! What a party!

LA

ps Lots of stories and updates posted in past few days....I have some catching up to do!

Hookedongh, I just finished reading your story! Can't wait to read the next part!

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

LMAO! I thought the same thing! And OMG, Lady Ashton! I didn't see the last pages of posts before I made my icon post or I would have said SQUEE about your clips. Honestly, my hands are shaking trying to get them downloaded, I'm that excited....:)

And MsQ, you are one scary wench. Cracking me up with those manips. You have waaaaayyy too much time on your hands.

EDIT: ZOMG!!!!!!!!! I just saw the clips from Lady Ashton. The scene where she finds out about Paul had me literally on the edge of my seat. OMGOMGOMGOMG! More, LA. MORE. Please, please, please......

Jane. Elliot. ROCKS THE UNIVERSE.

I want Paul Hornsby to come back so she can yell at him some more....!

OMG.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

OK, one more thing. Those of you who downloaded my clips last night:

For future reference, I was just wondering if you thought they were too long - I was thinking especially of Lainey who was waiting forever to download that clip last night (I hope it was worth the wait!)

Any thoughts, as I go now to find a certain videotape for Ms. Q????