The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks so much Nex for editing that. I had them both separately, but since (like you) i have been trying to clean up my clips and back them up on CD, it is much nicer to have them condensed.

I spent a long time yesterday too doing that. How was disneyland?

Looking foward to today's show!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Let me just say that it is nice to not be alone.....I also have been playing with some Tracy/Scott clips all weekend and feel like I have accomplished nothing <_<

And why is it that you can't import a clip in one program and save it to a file that will be recognized by another program to edit and put into a format that can posted????

OK, rant over.

Something that put smile on my face this weekend. I was editing out commercials and other unwanted scenes on some stuff still one my DVR from early last year when Luke brought the chimp home to Lulu. She asked what his name was, and Tracy said something to the effect of "You could name it after my first husband and I still wouldn't let it live here." She does think about my boy Larry :D Much dancing in the kingdom!

• Members

Lady Ashton, I hope you're able to get the clips to work! :D That whole process sounds much too complicated for me...Good luck!

nex, thanks for the clips, and thanks for the video feedback! And I've thought about putting the vids on YouTube. Maybe one day, I will, LOL.

Eeeeeeeeee! Tracy's on today!!!!!!!!! *dances around*

• Members

MinervaFan,

Saw your new video on youtube to running up that hill. It was great. Are you holding out on us???? You didn't tell us you posted a new one. I liked the newer clips in it. What scenes were those that she was wearing that flowery jacket tha was white with like pink and green in it. I see those clips in videos but can't place what scenes those were.

Thanks

• Members

Sorry, hooked. It's not new, just new to YouTube. I think I posted an upload link here a while back. I haven't put all my vids up on YouTube because, well, some of them just suck. But now that I have a high-speed connection, I'm putting up a few of the acceptable ones, just for posterity's sake. Still can't bring myself to share some of them, because they're just that bad.

So, no reaction to Tracy on today's show? I didn't see anything on SZ's live post about her, one way or another?

Let me guess--wallpaper with one line?

Oh, and who is TracyQFF on SZ? Is it someone from here?

• Members

RECAP

_

_

_

_

_

I wouldn't call her an extra, but despite the fact that she had 5 scenes, her actual screentime was minimal, which is what happens when you have all the Q's in one room for most of the episode. Ooh! She did get a TON of awesome facial expressions though...Tracy and Dillon join Edward, Monica, and Alice in the den, and tells them that the gunman is releasing a hostage. The TV is on, the Q's discuss the hostage crisis, and Dillon brings up the fact that he stole Alan's PDA. Tracy wants details, and Dillon explains. The Q's are NOT pleased. Edward calls Lulu Nancy Drew. Dillon explains more. He didn't want an innocent woman, Laura, taking the fall. The Q's are unsure of whether or not to believe what Laura said. Edward and Tracy agree that what happened was tragic, but Tracy reminds them that Laura's condition is incurable. Alice: You hope. Tracy's a bit hurt and disgusted.

Can't remember when, but Monica's recent affair with Rick Webber comes up. Monica reveals that she might have loved Rick at one time, but Alan is the one she belonged with. Alan brought her into the Quartermaine family. Edward recalls the first time he met her. Tracy said she always thought Alan married beneath him, it was the second worst mistake he ever made. Edward reminds her that she's the current Mrs. Luke Spencer. Monica has a wonderful, yet sad spiel (considering what's coming up) about her and Alan's relationship. Dillon's a poop head, and Monica gets in a line: Until you've been married on and off for decades, you can just stay out of this (something like that). Monica decides to leave the Q's and go to MetroCourt. She's going to tell Alan how she feels as soon as he gets out.

Later, Tracy walks into the den, sees Edward watching the TV. She turns it off. She goes to get water. Edward is wondering about the hostages. He knows Alan and Emily can't be the one who is injured that the people on TV keep talking about. Tracy wonders if it's Lulu. Edward doubts it. The girl thinks like Luke. Edward is hoping that Sonny got shot. Tracy sort of goes to "little girl" form, and is all, "Daddy, we always survive, don't we?" Tracy goes on to say if she (hypothetically) thought she knew who killed Rick Webber, she wouldn't take it outside the family, she wouldn't try to prove that said person was guilty, right? Edward's like, "Right. You would just blackmail said killer." Tracy: "Exactly!" They talk about the Quartermaine traits briefly, and that whatever happens, they must always present a united front. Edit: This was sort of strange scene, almost like Tracy knew something that we didn't. But she might have just been referring to Dillon's disloyalty.

Elsewhere, Monica arrives at MetroCourt. She and Mac discuss their loved ones that are inside. Monica is like, "You're not getting rid of me." Inside, Alan is being released. He's supposed to get up and walk out on his own, but he can't. Craig has the attitude: "Too bad, so sad." Emily screams at him, and Craig allows 2 of the mercenaries (one of them is Jason) to help him out. They lead him out, right in front of the hotel. There's a sniper on the roof. The PCPD and the sniper start shooting. Alan clutches his chest, and he goes down in extremely slooooooooooooo-motion. Monica is horrified. Inside, Emily is continuing to scream, upset that they're shooting at her father. Monica is being held back by Mac and others. Luke and Lucky are off to the side in some booth thing, and they realize that Alan is having a heart attack. They yell at at the cops to stop shooting. Alan's still on the ground. :(

Previews: Emily screams continuously. Craig or someone takes Nikolas. Monica might be screaming, and she's being held back by the PCPD. Luke and Lucky climb through the window to bring Alan to safety. No Tracy, but I'm assuming she and Edward will watch this on the TV tomorrow.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Yes, Tracy was on today, as we knew she would be.

spoiler if you haven't watched show...

Dillon, Monica, Edward, Tracy are in the den. Her scene started with her telling the rest of the Q's that they are going to let a hostage go. Don't remember any scenes in order but... anyway... Dillon "confesses" that he is responsible for Alan being in the lobby and why. Most of the remaining scenes with Tracy in it, revolve around Monica telling the family that she loved Rick and that she after all this time, she has realized really did belong with Alan. Tracy seems to be concerned at Dillon's part in this. After Monica leaves to go to MC (no, they don't know Alan is being relieased), Tracy has a convo with Edward about family loyalty. I bellieve after their convo, Tracy realizes something... I believe she realizes that Dillon is in love with Lulu (IMO). The end of the epi, - very sad - Alan is released, he is walking out of the metrocourt, more like half dazed stagger, and he begins to have a heart attack in the middle of cross fire between the Metro court and the PCPD and he falls clenching his chest. Previews show Luke and Lucky break a window I believe to be able to get to him on the ground.

That's the jist of it anyway. Ms. Q is better at this stuff than I am ;).

EDIT: LOL Ms. Q!! There you are! If I knew you were on, I wouldn't have attempted my half ass recap. LOL, you are so much better at this than me.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Yeah, I also didn't like Alice's comment of "you hope" when Tracy said Laura's condition is incurable. I know it is prob leading up to her coming back, that and it may entice Tracy to team up with Scott. I am like very nervous here. No sooner does our girl have Lukey poo to herself, then this one comes back? - or almost as worse, risk losing him by teaming up with Scott. arrrggghhhh! GH can be such a pain in the ass sometimes!!