Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hear again and again that GH will or could end in April. Did i miss something? Why April? And with what would ABC replace GH? I thought GH was safe till September.

I really love GH. RC and FV are really doing a great job. I look forward to every episode. And i'm amazed by all the Vets on my screen with juicy material. I never ever thought GH would be like that again. I'm happy the ratings are up.

• Members

Greetings all, and Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans here. While you carve turkey, I serve birthday cake - your thanksgiving is always my son's birthday. I almost have another official teenager in the house. Just one more year.

I finally found time to catch up on GH, or more specifically the Q-story that has been happening. Who didn't have a dry eye? That was beautifully done, and I think far more effective than having a town full of people having one or two lines at a funeral. They did quite a good job casting another Edward. Not quite so well with Lila, but the effort is worth everything. I really felt it when Tracy sat in the crypt and talked about the only one holding memories now…. I know that one too intimately, and that is very much what the last surviving member of a family can feel like. I thought that the most poignant part of the entire episode. Also really happy that their first Edward/Tracy memory was LuNacy's wedding. That was a happy day for everyone. (Just an aside though, anyone else notice the faces of Lucky, Siobhan, Brook and Nicholas all faded out? Don't want to pay those royalties!) Now we need Luke home to comfort Tracy, and I'll be happy.

• Members

NE Spoilers Week of 11/26

Sam witnesses an awkward exchange between Maxie and Spinelli

Tracy is shocked when Edward's will is read

Johnny witnesses Duke's strange behavior and makes him promise to keep it from Anna

AJ makes a confession to Skye

Carly has a violent run in with Skye

Sonny attempts to romance Connie

NE Spoilers for week of 12/3

Robert breaks into Duke's apartment.

AJ is on to Tracy's plan.

A tense argument leads to harsh words between Felicia and Maxie.

Carly fights with the men in her life.

Starr has a warning for her father.

Anna makes a drastic move.

Connie claims ignorance when it comes to Molly's missing manuscript.

• Members

I find it so crazy to see people on GH message boards who obviously spend a great deal of time on GH or talking about GH (not this board but others) cheering on GH's cancellation because their favorite couple isn't together anymore or they don't like the writing for someone.

It is bizarre and pathetic actually. I think the show is better than it has been in years and it takes time to turn things around. For Q fans, this is as good as it gets (with the exception of having Ned, Dillon maybe Brooklyn or Alan back to life or there as a spirit on a permanent basis).

I think bringing Sean back has injected life into the Qs and created such an interesting dynamic and sparked story along with Edward's death. I know we are all so used to the Qs story getting scrapped or changed or being non-existent, but this time it does seem that GH is invested in at least bringing the Qs off the backburner. They don't need to be on every day , no soap character does, but as long as they are part of the canvas and I think the ELQ story will serve that purpose, I'm happy.

I'm also finding Carly way more likeable with Todd even though I'm not a carly fan. I think the key is balance. Any of the characters or ok and storylines if they are dominanting the entire show.

Hope it continues and hope GH continues for a long time (at least gets renewed) not only for my own selfish reasons, but tons of people's jobs depend on it).

That is awesome he got to do that for John and be a stand in!

• Members

Ned's recent scenes on GH gave me a reason to find this video I made years ago with scenes of Tracy, Ned, and Dillon. YouTube may have removed it, but fortunately, I had it saved on my old (super slow) lap top. Clip quality isn't great (and actually, I've done much better videos), but here it is anyway. smile.png FYI - The Ned scenes in the beginning are not with Wally Kurth.

https://vimeo.com/54215588