The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Pp- the plan is to definitely move to la or NYC. More NYC at the moment I think. My problem with just going as some or the others on here know is that in diabetic so I need a job and insurance so I can't just move out there. Unfortunately

MsQ- thanks for the sites! The middle one does look good. Ill have to try it out when I get home! As far as the jobs I know no one on here can really help with much. I just had to rant for a minute. Thanks though. If that site works ill try Ana get those pics up here with that and try it out on u guys

Hooked- never heard of it but ill have to try it out

Edited by knh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

YEAHHH!!!!!! figured it out!!!

this is what i did so far. i have a ton of celebration and birthday things like this in different colors (all of those basic things have a variety... i was bored with it) and i have a lot of holiday or seasonal things. those tulip glasses I have around 80 of so if anyone wants some let me know.

just fyi in case anyone does actually ask it's $15 for all glasses but the holiday and wedding party (those are my sister's wedding and bride'smaids dresses)

holiday are 20-25, wedding are 25-30 depending on how many dresses if anyone does something like that as a gift

ornaments are $5 a piece

https://www.dropbox....4269/A3nZy4hjEt

don't know if anyone can actually get in to see it b/c i can't email the link to this page but IF you can see them it's the ton of glasses on the top of the page

Edited by knh

• Members

Sean made me cry as much as Jane did, but really, they are the only two I felt during Edward's passing. Yeah, it still sucks that Edward's Tribute is what we got. I don't know how I feel about the will/Pickle Lila issue yet. If Tracy is going to do her own thing...it should be HER own thing, and her decision to do so. Did LOVE Ned and Tracy. :) Want more.

Skye still sucks, and still does the Betty Boop thing. UGH

Ms Q I have a personal q for you, Pm'd you

• Members

I'M SO....AAARRRGGGGGGG!!!!! Yesterday REALLY,REALLY pissed me off!!! I mean [!@#$%^&*] SKYE ALWAYS gets on my damn last nerve! She really just needs to [!@#$%^&*] fall off a cliff,or get shot or stabbed or ran over or get killed by Tomas or Alcazar or whoever he is?!?!?!!!!! EVERY year does she HAVE to mess up someone's life??!?!? Tracy's in particular?!??!!? And FREAKING MELISSA @!$#ING RYCROFT WON DWTS??!?!? KeMo didn't frreaking win!!! Im so @#$@%@%$%#^#!%$^$!#^$%&*&$#@!$!@^&&*(%$#!#@$#^# MAD!!!! mad.gifjeal0002.gif

Obseession issues....sorry.....

• Members

knh, your work is amazing! biggrin.png

Loved Tracy/Ned yesterday. So sweet. wub.png I want Wally back on GH.

Tracy was mentioned today. Michael said she was pretty decent to him, and said they kind of got along until she started pushing for AJ to go to prison. IMO, it always seemed like Tracy was rude to Michael except when she apologized to him about Abby's death... Not that I'm complaining... If Michael wants to support Tracy for CEO, then go for it. smile.png

Also, here are 2 screencaps from today that show Tracy's picture as CEO of ELQ Industries (and the drawings that AJ added - his hand takes up most of the 2nd screencap). I. Miss. The. Long. Hair.

I'm trying to figure out when that pic was taken... They usually use something we've seen before, but this is a new pic, but with a jacket she hasn't worn in awhile, and with a hair length that we haven't seen since since late 2007 (if I'm not mistaken). This specific style, though, she had before then...

5zmjpy.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine